Mx Female The Blood That Binds (NSFW)

Nameless King

Planetoid
The Blood That Binds

gh0ztful35cd1.jpeg

If it isn't obvious already, I'm looking for someone to use ~Alcina Dimitrescu's~ appearance as a visual reference for their character. If that doesn't interest you then I have saved you some time already. =3 Consider all links as NSFW! Should any links be broken, please do let me know and I will do my best to fix them.

The Plot

Though I am not opposed to making changes to this idea, I'd like to keep most of it in tact though I do love input from other people so always feel free to make suggestions! The RP can take place either in a modern supernatural setting or a medieval fantasy one, initially I was thinking modern but I'm happy to discuss this aspect. My character is a Dhampir and the son of YC who is an ancient vampire that used to be a feared warrior queen at the height of her power but eventually she was defeated or betrayed. I see ancients being difficult to kill but not impossible, even so her enemies didn't want to give her a quick death and so they drained her of all of her blood and buried her. There can be more to this like she was also staked with a very specific weapon to keep her from recovering but in the end they wanted her to endure an eternity of suffering whilst not being able to do anything about it. Perhaps we can play around with how deeply she hates males in her canon character form yet one man (MC's father) was the only one to break through her icy exterior and they even had a son. Now the father is dead and the son is alone, how much he knows about his real mother is up for debate but the end result will be the same... he will end up finding where she is buried and feed her his blood in order to bring her back. Naturally she'll return in a weakened state which is why he will see it as his duty to protect her, not to mention that since he does not need to sleep during the day he can remain her vigilant bodyguard during those times that she needs to rest. His blood could be super tasty too! There will be very heavy themes of incest as you can imagine, so ideally looking for a RP partner who is very much into that. After YC has awoken, I imagine MC will need to help her adapt to the modern era and I'm sure other vampire clans will notice her return. Enemies and potential allies will be making themselves known. Perhaps some will even try to offer her marriage proposals to bring two clans together considering how small hers will be to begin with though that would not sit well with MC even remotely. Whether there are other supernatural races is entirely up to us and I'm more than happy to discuss this with you. I'm very much open to the idea as well! Or we can simply keep it focused on vampires. I'm looking for someone that isn't squeamish when it comes to blood, violence and gore. I see the world being dark and brutal, that being said I'm not looking for pointless gore but I think the fights could get rather messy at times. I see the story being mostly about our characters developing relationship as YC starts building up her power once more and all the troubles and chaos that comes with the territory. It won't be easy but that is part of the fun!

I have kept MC's appearance quite an open book since I'm trying to not be too greedy and I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have. That doesn't mean I'm not without my preferences, I do enjoy playing those pretty boys with nice athletic bodies but I'm all ears for whatever might be thrown my way. Regardless of that, I do want him to be very well-endowed and I'm willing to go into more unrealistic sizes as well. I like to think that he didn't inherit her height though he could still be reasonably tall, instead he was blessed with quite the massive cock that only she can take plus I want him to be able to really satisfy her. Ideally I would adore for him to have a realistically large cock when soft of around ten inches or so but it grows to around double that or more when fully erect. A shower and a grower.

Though I would love for YC to take on the overall appearance of Alcina Dimitrescu, I'm not opposed to changes though I would rather they be minor since I'm a huge fan of her general aesthetic. This is what I would love for her build and look to be, I think it's utter perfection especially with a more muscular form though nothing too crazy. Definitely a warriors body that I think makes sense but still rocking those womanly curves. Of course I still want her height to be included but if you'd like to adjust it slightly then feel free to let me know and I'm sure I won't have a problem with it. I would prefer she have a dominant personality and also in the bedroom but I'd love if she started to enjoy switching with MC even if it happens less often than when she is in control. Here are a bunch of other lewd images that I thought I'd share: Doggy, Titty-fucking, Blowjob, Getting Comfy, Bloodplay, Pillowy Missionary & More, Teasing, Fucked Silly, Spreading That Ass, Face-Sitting, Face-Fucking, Groping, Handjob, Touching Herself.

Perhaps she has these coven markings?

Back muscles and sexy lingerie? Yes please! Front view, yum yum.

A few optional titbits. If someone likes her daughters and would like to include them into our story in some capacity then I'm more than willing to accommodate but it's far from a must. I did have an idea that they are in a similar state as her but have been scattered across the planet and are all separately houses in crypts that would be YC's first goal upon her waking up. On the topic of breeding and pregnancy, consider that fully optional and I only want to include it if it's something that my potential partner wishes to add to the story. Otherwise I do love using the topic of breeding as a form of dirty talk whatever we decide to go with.

Lastly, I would also love it if we found some kind of vampire-style gothic castle or mansion for them to live in. Could be nearer the start or after some progression of the story. It would also be awesome if we found a layout of it online for us to use, I'm a sucker for a beautiful map. I've done a little digging already and I have seen some real nice ones. Not a must but certainly appreciated.

Rules/Guidelines

• I consider myself a casual to high-casual or thereabouts, so on average 300-500+ words and I ask the same from my partner or at least there about. Normally in the form of 2-3+ paragraphs. I can 100% post more, especially with my introductory post but also if I'm feeling very enthusiastic at the time of writing. I like details both within and outwith smut.
  • I certainly prefer good spelling and grammar but it's not a deciding factor for me in the end, just as long as we both try to make out posts legible.
  • For this I am looking for a partner who can post fairly regularly, a couple of times a week would be ideal and considering the passion I feel for this idea so far I like to think I could be rather active. Once a week as a minimum would be sweet.
  • Communication IS key, let's talk and have fun yeah? If you're going to be busy or absent for a while please let me know and I'll show you the same courtesy. It means a lot to me. I'm just not going to deal with anyone who disappears anymore. Of course if you come back and have a good reason for it then that's a different story, I'm fine with that and understand not all circumstances allow you to send a message. I haven't been great at this myself but I'm putting my fucking foot down, on myself as much as anyone I interact with. I even just enjoy chatting about the story and our characters, about scenes we want to throw them in and just gushing in general about our RP. I also welcome OOC chat as well but it's never a must, I just like to keep the communication relatively active as it helps with the RP's longevity in my opinion.
  • This RP will contain mature themes so please be at least 18 years of age as language, sex, violence and gore and other topics will definitely crop up... some more than others. I'm not sure about ratios here but I am happy to include lots of heavy smut as long as there is story as well, including but not limited to: action scenes, exploration, romance, war, drama, politics etc. I'll chuck my kinks in a convenient little spoiler here.
    Kinks I enjoy: corruption, kissing, cuddling, teasing, flirting, dirty talk, fighting/wrestling, biting, licking, hair-pulling, possessiveness/jealousy, vaginal sex, anal sex, oral (giving and receiving), fingering, face-fucking, throat penetration, cervical penetration, thigh/hand/boob/foot-job, light bdsm (chains, chokers, blindfolds, gags etc), clothed sex, public sex, risk of getting caught, incest, breast/ass/cock/muscle worship, flat chest, small breasts, large breasts, large asses, large/huge cocks (exact size can be discussed), femdom, mommy dom, hotdogging, multiple orgasms, sexual frustration/exhaustion, rough sex, thick/sticky cum, sexy clothing, switching, larger dom/smaller sub, larger sub/smaller dom, athletic/muscular females, female dominant positions (amazon, cowgirl etc), male dominant positions (missionary, doggy etc), ahegao, stomach/throat bulges, blood play, breeding, pregnancy and probably more that I can't think of right now. Obviously we don't have to include all of them! We can talk out which ones to include in our story. The main things I am simply not interested in are: scat, watersports and vore. Anything else please just ask!
  • May as well add my f-list as well., this also includes some potential references for my own character as well.
  • Let's both carry the weight of this plot and not let one of us do the heavy lifting, it's for the best! I would love to hear any and all ideas you may have.
  • I am also looking for drawn/anime or 3D image references for this please. Nothing too realistic.
Final Point

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from any interested parties soon! Just looking for the one person. If you contact me, please let me know your thoughts and any ideas that you might have plus images you'd like for me to use for my own character. I'd like to do this RP in PM's or on discord. Here is my discord: Lazarus4899.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom