Closed Limited Time Craving - Pregnancy, Deal with a Devil (NSFW Links)

Closed - no longer seeking

bodman54

Supernova
I'll keep it short and sweet. Thanks to this comic and this video I've got a craving to play a story where MC makes a deal with a being. Whether it's for power, to save a loved one, to get revenge on an enemy is up for discussion. Either way, in return for what he wants he has to give the being his first-born child. But he twists the deal, either deliberately or by misunderstanding, and ends up having sex with the creature, impregnating her. I'd then like to follow the story through to the end of the pregnancy.

Some things to consider. Does she fight this, trying to leave with the child or does she get banished from her plane/home due to letting a human get the upper hand on her? Does she realize that she has feelings for MC and decide to stay on her own? I'm all for drama and unhappy endings but I'd prefer this story finish on a high note.

Some kinks I'd like to include:

Pregnancy (duh)
Maybe some light BDSM. Can be discussed on a case by case basis but isn't mandatory and may not even fit with the story
Breast play. Love me some big ole titties
Cum Play
Inhuman characters. Demon, Fae, Djinn. Whatever floats your boat.

Those are the ones I can think of right now. I'm open to most things so we can discuss further if you're interested. I'm only going to keep this open for a week so act fast before this is gone.

Back
Top Bottom