Mx Female Incest and Powers (Discord Inside)

tie it tighter

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Welcome! Thank you for clicking! Without further deliberation, I will respect your intelligence and time and tell you what I'm interested in.

Superheroes
Catsuits
Clothed sex
body worship (giving)
Obsession
Celebrity role play
fandom role play
YOUR IDEAS AND INPUT! This role play shouldn't be fun for only one person. What are your likes and dislikes? What do you want to happen?

Likes (niche):
Incest
Age gaps (I play the younger)
Switch
Femdom (recieving)
Domination (giving)
Intercrural sex
OOC Shenanigans
Throat fucking
Suspension bondage
Forced objectophilia (recieving)

Dislikes:
Anal
Foot fetishes
Furries

Role Play Facts:
I enjoy quicker back and forth responses over discord, though if the role play is enticing enough, I might consider a more normal rate of response. My more active hours for this are 12-3 AM EST. I am not ghost friendly. I'm ok with an abrupt message saying "Don't like the role play anymore. goodbye." I won't bite. I just don't like not knowing if someone is gone or done at all.

Plots:
Plot #1
We play as siblings, with YC being my older sister, and MC being the little brother (Ages according to site rules only). The essentual plot points being that our parents are rich, left on a 4 month cruise about 3 months before the first COVID lockdown. This role play would be about a week after they left. It is Halloween and we have been told not to go to any parties. YC is upset, but still wants to have fun and cheer MC up, so she wears her costume for the day. The problem being that the costume is a character (Black Widow, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, etc.) that her little brother has a huge crush on. How will they navigate this? What will happen?

(Sub-Idea 1) For the above, I would love it if the little brother is not too shy about his newfound attraction, and the sister begins to take advantage of this, essentially dominating the brother with small favors such as getting to feel her leg in exchange for cleaning the bathroom, that sort of thing. Eventually, they could move into the same room together and play house somewhat.

(Sub-Idea 2) The little brother convinces her somehow into bondage, and possibly to role play with him that she is her character. Perhaps he hides behind this and takes things way too far, not letting her go. Perhaps eventually breaking her into a slave?

Plot #2
Also an age-play incest story. Essentially, I would play as a younger brother that is secretly a superhero, and you would play as an older sister who is secretly a superheroine. We each don't know about the other. However, we meet on a roof top one night, completely not recognizing each other (not impossible, look at Lois Lane...) as we have masks covering our faces. Our relationship instantly becomes a frequent flirtation before becoming a known hero romance in the news.

(Important Note: Please say "Corncob Pipe" when or if you message or add me on the site or discord, to prove you read this.)

(Sub-Idea 1) Perhaps we can play more than one character? Each rescuing the other from horrible villains! Perhaps my character is kidnapped by a seductive villainess who tries to win me over before hooking me up to be a battery, or to have my powers extracted via doomsday milking machine.

My discord is (Tie-It-Tighter#5051)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom