Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ever been caught red-handed?

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
No, I don’t mean sexually, not exactly anyways. Not in this instance anyhow! I mean online Roleplay wise or having to do with online roleplaying, hence the not really meaning sexually, exactly. Ya know what I mean? 🤣

Anyways! Here’s my funny story….

This was many years ago but still funny to me anyways. So I was over at my moms house, had my laptop there and this was back when I had my photo editing program. I was going to make an Av for one of my friend, Valkyrie's characters she had in one of the games we used to play…..so I'm looking up the model she used, fuck all of I can remember exactly who it was but I think her name starts with an A….but anyways, she's very pretty and she does have some steamy, sexy images out there. I happened across one of those, mind you it wasn't full on showing any damned thing but I happened to be called away from my laptop and my mom caught sight of the image still up on my screen and I thought she was going to have a coronary. Firstly she asked me if I was a lesbian and just hadn't told her and secondly, she admonished me because I'd left it up and there were kids around…..it was late at night and I'm pretty sure my siblings had seen far, far worse. Lmfao

My mom saw me looking at pics for a RP. Not sexual but let's say, handsome men in uniform, and she was like wtf

I have two terrible stories.

After a few months of dating, my girlfriend's ex was still friends with them on facebook. They somehow found out my email and discovered my username on an ERP site. They tried to blackmail me by saying if I didn't break up with her, that he would let her, her family and my family know about my very raunchy and taboo RPs (often involving incest, futanari and rape). They didn't know that I am a shameless asshole who knows how to get away with almost anything. I was able to change the information on the site so that it looked like HE had written it all and told him if he didn't unfriend the girlfriend from facebook, I would leak it to his work and family. I also showed my girfriend the blackmailing emails he sent me. I am now married to her (6 years now) and she is very aware of my online RP activities. However, she's not really aware of the content, except she learned that I am bisexual and into futa. She is also bisexual.

I got caught and nearly fired for doing this at work. Yeah, it was stupid and I would have deserved to be fired. I learned my lesson, but funnily enough, I HATED that job and actually quit soon after. I got a better way higher paying job and now work from home. So, now I can RP whenever I want.

Back
Top Bottom