Mx Female Slice of Life Thread

ExoticDecadence

Planetoid
* a swirling mass of shadows begins to form, within a lone figure begins to take shape. Bright eyes can be seen within the mist, suddenly the mist disappears, and a man stands before you. *

Greetings, I am Steampunk. I am here to sample what your world has to offer, rumors of chaos brought me to this place. I seek to bathe in its lustful desires and consume the delightful writings of those within. I wish to become like you, a writer of many things. Some good, and some bad. I will entertain your utmost fantasies, but in return you must delve into my realm and sample what lies inside.

Ok enough of that....

Just call me whatever you like, I am 37yrs old male and I like to write. I hope to come in contact with some of you, I could dream big and say all of you but that would be impossible. I have several years' experience in writing, I am not an advanced writer, but I am literate. Also, I am not a grammar Nazi. We all make mistakes, as long as I can understand what you are saying then we are good to go.

To begin with here is what I am into and what is a NO.

What I am into:

Latex
Light BDSM
Oral - giving and receiving
Anal - giving
Squirting
Medium to Large breasts
Curvy women or Petite
Red Hair or Brunette

Things that are a definite NO:

Death
Dismemberment
Incest below 18
Scat
Water Sports
Extreme Violence

Pairings:

Mafia member/victim
Boss/secretary
Lone Biker/Bartender or Owner
Assassin/Cohort or victim
Hacker/victim
Stepfather/stepdaughter ( 18+ )
Bad boy/ Good girl

That is it for now, I have no definite plots for any of these pairings. I am thinking we can come up with something together. OOC is a must for me, if we get along OOC then it will only enhance our writing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom