Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XXClosedXX) The Queen in the North (Seeking Petyr Baelish with potential for a fem-dom story)

SugarInTheRaw

The Queen in the North
Game of Thrones is, for better or worse, well behind us...and I cannot seem to get the image of Littlefinger on his knees, begging for Sansa out of my head.

The relationship between Sansa and Petyr has always been very intriguing to me. I love themes of obsession, jealousy, manipulation and power. I also love contrasts and dynamics that are shifted or unexpected...such as a young girl who was thought to be very naïve and easily controlled, becoming a young woman who seizes exactly what she wants.

I know they are in a very different place in the books, however I'd like to focus on the path set up in the show.

I would like to take the aforementioned scene and tweak it (considerably). Perhaps his 'charges' are revealed only in front of the remaining Starks - and while his treachery is still raw and humiliation burning in his eyes and throat, the others will be brought in. Instead of Baelish's execution, he will pledge himself to Sansa publicly. He can kiss her hand there in the dark halls of Winterfell in front of many witnesses, but behind closed doors his oath will be far more intimate - and stripped of his control. His life will belong to her now.

We can discuss details and expectations together. I'd prefer to maintain some plot to explore this new shift in dynamic, with Sansa keeping a tight leash (perhaps more than just figuratively) around Baelish's neck.

I look forward to hearing from you~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom