Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOOKING FOR LONGTERM RP PARTNER

Aka Kitsune

Super-Earth
I thought I'd go ahead and offer my services to anyone who is looking for a long term partner(I am relatively adamant on having an RP that is long term). I am totally open to any ideas, playing either male or female, and can acclimate to any perspective.
I lean more toward fantasy, adventure, romance, and horror-ish genres, so hopefully that will give you some idea of my writing comfort zone(I don't mind venturing out, mind you).

With all of this being said, we can go into the story having prepared a setting and established characters or completely winging the whole thing and seeing where the story takes us. I'm fine with all styles and all lengths, but please tell me what you'd prefer and if you will drop me if I don't meet a particular word count.

Feel free to message me if you're looking for something fun and totally fantastic(or if you just want to chat)! I look forward to hearing from any of you that may find this post tempting.

OVERVIEW:

Post length: Any
Tense: 3rd person
Frequency: As often as possible
Smut: Minimal. Maybe 15-20%ish
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Slice of life, Horror, Pirate

PS: I will always favor story over smut, so if smut is all you're looking for, I'm not the right one. But, hey, I'll still be your friend~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom