Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neo San Tokyo (with Giantmutantcrab)

SubtleSinner

Planetoid
It was a rainy and hazy night in the city of Neo San Tokyo. Just the perfect night to pull off a job. Emma Barton, or the Red Rose as she was known by, carefully walked the hallways of the Mirage building. It was home to the latest and cutting edge technology. Mainly, they focused on enhancements and prosthetics. She had been hired by the Eternal Divinity Corporation, who didn't believe in such advancements. They saw them as a sin against God. Not that she really cared. As long as she got her money, she would do any job, no matter how dirty.

She turned a corner, the blonde woman walking, hips swaying. Currently, she had a small flashlight out looking into rooms. She wore a black and maroon cat suit with heels, unzipped at her top. That way plenty of her cleavage was on display. Along with her red rose tattoo. There was a pistol on her hip, along with knives strapped to her thigh. She finished the look with a pair of yellow safety glasses. Having taken a hot casing to the eye before was no fun, so she erred on the side of caution.

The Red Rose shined the light into the room, and smirked. Exactly what she was there for. The laboratory that produced the prosthetics. She reached into her pouch on the small of her back, pulling out explosives as she entered the room. Whistling to herself, she began to plant the explosives under neath tables. They had wireless detonators, so she could be clear of the room before setting them off. It wouldn't do to blow up with her target. The blonde picked up a cybernetic arm that was on display, her gloved hands turning it over. With a simple click, a blade popped out. While it was interesting, she placed it back down. She had no time to upgrade herself.

Mirage Industries.

mHDkZpx.jpg

Mirage Industries is a moderately-sized but extremely advanced biotechnology company based in North America, with its headquarters in the city of Detroit. The company was founded by the controversial philanthropist Thomas Belmont in 2017 when he acquired a failing Detroit auto factory and had it repurposed for the automated manufacture of prosthetics. Mirage specializes in the design and manufacture of advanced mechanical augmentations for human implantations. The company distinguishes itself from its competitors by working with clients to create progressive, forward-thinking, custom augmentations that answer specific challenges and needs. It strongly believes that the research, development and implementation of augmentations is a measure of human advancement towards a better, stronger, faster and smarter future. Mirage Industries has several dozen facilities worldwide, the newest building having been opened in Neo San Tokyo.

In 2019, the U.S. Government, stretched thin by two military conflicts in the American Mideast, awards the contract of the Recycle Military Bill, financing free prosthetics for any wounded veteran who re-enlists, to Mirage Industries, which becomes the number one prosthetics manufacturer in America.

On November 30, 2020, Mirage Industries announces the launch of the Eye-Now Retinal Prosthesis capable of restoring sight to those with a once incurable optic nerve damage and other visual impairments. By the end of the year, an auditory prosthesis and olfactory prosthesis (Hear-Now and Smell-Now) are in distribution to people suffering from hearing or smell / taste related impairments. In 2021, in an attempt to catch up to the rapid advancements of rival nations, the U.S. military awards Mirage a top-secret, no-bid contract to manufacture deep-brain intelligence-enhancing chips.

In 2026, in response to increased level of competition and shrinking marketplace, Mirage realizes the need for an all-new, high-level security team to protect its research and employees. State-of-the-art technologies were added to all Mirage security forces, allowing them to resolve matters with minimal use of force and violence. In 2027, members of the anti-augmentation group Eternal Divinity protest against Mirage's augmentation program, in front of the Mirage Headquarters in Detroit.

In 2027, Mirage Industries employs over 150000 people in the Detroit greater metropolitan area, in its local core factory and satellite research and development facilities. The company maintains an in-house staff of doctors and nurses in addition to HET (Human Enhancement Technologies) scientists and researchers, who are trained to work with clients to determine individual needs. The company offers clients comprehensive, pre-operational screenings free of charge, so as to better understand their personal challenges and needs.

-=-=-=-=-​

That evening, Belmont was at Neo San Tokyo, in one of the dormitories on the top floor. He was wearing a sleek VR helmet with gloves and was currently in a boxing simulation, training against a virtual heavy bag. Thomas preferred the real thing but VR allowed for near-identical training with minimal space and equipment.

Suddenly, the system flashed red and shut down with a large "WARNING" flashing in front of him. There was an intruder in the building. Removing his training gear he moved through the room, bare-chested and covered in sweat, to the standing computer terminal. A few button presses later, a half-dozen holographic screens showed in great detail what was going on. A drop-dead gorgeous blonde, wearing a skin-tight cat suit, was parading around in one of the stock rooms. She was… Were those explosives?

A call came in through his earpiece, so small as to be practically invisible. Its technology was so cutting-edge that the slightest murmur could be heard perfectly, allowing for near-silent conversation between individuals.

"Sir. Intruder on floor 6, storage room 2." The head of security was already scrambling units to the floors above and below, in order to begin their containment of the threat.

"I see them." Thomas replied, his hands deftly moving along the holographic projections to have the cameras turn and zoom. The woman was a stunner all right, all curvy and tight, wearing yellow-tinted protection glasses. The man found it almost humorous; here she was planting bombs in his building, but was wearing safety glasses. He wondered if she also had earplugs for when she was blowing up buildings.

"Wireless explosives. Remote controlled." The security chief noted in that stern, matter-of-fact voice of his. "Teams are on their way."

"Have them stand by."
At those words, Thomas pressed a few more buttons and a silent electromagnetic pulse (EMP) flooded the storage room. Human bodies are incapable of feeling the effects of EMPs, but it basically nullifies electronic devices… Such as wireless explosives.

"Sir?"

"I want to talk to them. The explosives are useless, their electronics are fried."
He knew that everything in the storage room was basically mechanical, so there would not have any damage done to the equipment. But he did remove her ability to blow stuff up. Now if she had sticks of dynamite, that would be a different story… But he doubted that. She was sleek, suave and sexy. She was high-class, high-tech and high-maintenance.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind?" Belmont smiled at the security chief's comment. "This isn't some anarchist with a Mohawk, boss. This is a pro. A corporate killer. They're here to see you dead. They'll shoot you in the face and go out for a sandwich."

"I want to see if I can convince them otherwise. Have your teams on standby, chief."

"You're an idiot. But you're the boss."
After a few seconds, the security personnel took up positions near the fire escapes and the elevator shafts at the 5th​ and 7th​ floors.

In the storage room where the Red Rose was doing her thing, the intercom spoke up. "Good evening." It was a man's voice. "My name is Thomas. I'd like to know why you're here and who sent you." There was no threat, no immediate use of power. She still had her weapons. With a press of a button, all of the doors and windows would shut with magnetic locks and be covered with a length of bulletproof alloy, locking her in.

However, he hadn't done that just yet. He wanted to give her a chance. Especially since she had picked up a new bladed guantlet and was curious about it.

ba7z9FV.jpg

Emma looked up when she heard the initial voice, wishing her a good evening. A hand went to her gun, going to hover over it, not pulling it out. She was unaware of where the voice was coming from inside of the building, but the blonde was hearing it loud and clear. She licked her lips before replying to the request for information. Like hell was she going to give up that sort of information without a fight. Emma was paid for her confidentiality and expertise.

"Well Thomas," She started to speak, knowing who he was thanks to her research. Thomas Belmont, the head of the very business she was attempting to sabotage. You would have to be living under a rock not to know who he was. He had done wonders for the city of Detroit, and turned it into a profitable city once again. "I'm not able to give up such information at this time. Although, I imagine you can see me." She waved almost playfully to one of the cameras in the corner of the room.

"All I can tell you is that my current boss sent me here with very special packages for you. Ones that go boom." The Red Rose smirked some as she talked, not aware that her explosives were now useless. "And if you're good, I'll let you get out of the building before I blow it to smithereens." She ran a gloved hand through some of her hair, tossing it over her shoulder. The other hand that wasn't hovering over her gun rested at her hip as she felt confident that she had the upper hand in the current situation.

Before the blonde bombshell appeared a small spot of neon green light on the ground that swiftly moved to form the physical outline of a human being. The form fleshed out and before her stood the holographic image of a man.

And quite a man at that.

E1OHLX9.jpg

He was bare-chested, wearing just a pair of workout shorts and some running shoes. He was obviously working out, as there was a sheen of sweat that covered the man. There was one arm that was heavily tattooed but no other ink was visible. Even though it was a hologram, it was a damn good one. She could see the droplets of sweat covering his muscular frame and how his chest moved with a slow, steady pace. His breath was natural, as was the way his body moved. This wasn’t a cheap projection. Red Rose could imagine that this had practical uses, as he would be able to communicate with an employee “directly” without having to use a phone or move around a building.

He wasn’t bad-looking, either.

“Let’s talk about your employment.” Thomas stated, looking over at where she was and the cybernetic arm she had been manipulating. “There’s some tech here that does have military uses… It pays the bills.” He did not hide that the military contracts were immensely lucrative. “But I’d like to show you what it is that we actually do here at Mirage.”

The hologram walked to the door and it opened. Holo-Thomas turned back to look at the would-be assassin. “Come on. I want you to see with your own eyes what goes on. Then, if you decide that you’d rather just blow it all up, that’s your choice.”

And Holo-Thomas would wait for the damn fine blonde to choose to either shoot at him or follow him. Still giving her the impression of choice.

Last edited:
Emma was surprised to see a hologram take shape before her. And a very handsome one at that. He was bare chested and seemed to be out of breath. Given his current state of dress, she figured it had to be from fucking or from exercising. She placed her bets on exercise. The Red Rose adjusted her safety glasses, listening to him talk. Finally, she folded her arms under her bust, pushing her impressive breasts up more to attention.

"Alright, I've been caught. But I'm willing to go on this little tour with you." Emma exited the room with Holo-Thomas, not sure what to expect. There could be a barrage of security officers waiting on her, with guns drawn. The would leave her with no choice than to shoot her way out of the situation. But Holo-Thomas was giving her another choice.

"So what's your name?" Emma inquired as she walked, her heels clicking on the tile hallway. She looked around as she walked, security cameras everywhere. Her employer had promised to disable them remotely, but it seemed that had been a failure. If she got out of this situation she planned to have a nice long talk with her current employer. One hand still remained resting on where one of her pistols were, ready for an inevitable shoot out.

The door slid open smoothly and quietly. The hologram stepped out and allowed for the blonde would-be assassin to follow him. As they started down the corridor, lights opened in front of them, illuminating the corridor and several booths. It seemed like a rather ordinary-looking, if well-organized office floor with multiple graphs and blueprints of cybernetic and biotechnology.

“You got it right the first time. My name’s Thomas. No aliases, no secret identities. Just… Thomas.” Even though the hologram was just that, a projection of light that was a simulacrum of an actual person, it walked as if it were present besides the latex-coated woman. “What’s your name? Or at least… What do you want me to call you?”

The duo walked to an elevator, which opened before them. “No one’s waiting for you with guns at the end. I don’t want to set you up; I just want to show you what really happens here.” If Emma chose to follow, the elevator would go down, giving her a magnificent view of Neo San Tokyo (which people often called Neon San Tokyo).

AYdVju1.jpg

As the elevator took its sweet time down, holo-Thomas turned to look at her. “So… Who wants me dead?” He asked with a bit of a chuckle, as if this were very difficult to imagine and understand. “I mean, sure there’s some megacorps that would love to do a hostile takeover, but I didn’t imagine it’d be THIS hostile.” He crossed his arms and rested his back against the glass wall of the elevator. “Also... how does someone go about to hire an assassin, anyway? Is there an app where you just search for the skillset you want, you offer money and if you’re both in agreement you just… swipe right?” It was kind of refreshing to meet the head of a large corporation that wasn’t a human trafficker, or a violent rapist, or someone who hired mercenaries to kill off potential rivals.

When they got to the ground floor, the lights were already open and the main room was huge. There were several dozen desks, a playpen for kids, with lists of options for implants of every sort. Multiple scanning stations were displayed as well. “This is where it all starts. Whatever problem you have, we can find a solution for it. People walk in through the front door and are screened here. They start by stepping onto this platform, here.” And the hologram walked to a central machine that didn’t really look all that intimidating. “From this, there’s an evaluation of what’s wrong, and how wrong it is. Does someone suffer from myopia, or are they totally blind? Do they have a limb that is misshapen? Crohn's disease? Epileptic seizures? Whatever it is, diagnosed or not, medical history or not… These machines figure it out.”

Holo-Thomas hopped off and headed to the center of the room, pointing at several pillars that were displaying various pictures of implants. Some were eyes, some were auditory implants, others were full limb replacements. “Then, my team of doctors and psychologists help the people figure out what they need, and in what fashion. If someone’s injured and all we need to do is replace a ligament, we’re not going to saw the leg off. If someone has a crippled hand and the nerves can be repaired, there won’t be an amputation. That’s where the psychologists come in.”

Holo-Thomas walked backwards, pointing at the playpen. “Lots of kids come in with lots of problems. We fly in about a hundred kids a month from all over the world. When their families can’t afford the trip, we accommodate them. Free lodging, free meals, we even pay for their plane tickets.”

After giving Red Rose a few minutes to check it all out by herself, he moved to stand in front of her. “Before we head back up, did you have any questions?”

"I'm found on the Black Market....the people who want to kill you have their own reasons. I didn't ask. I work through a third party, and get hired out in that method. I have a manager." Emma explained to Holo-Thomas as they rode down the elevator to get to the main room in question. She paced the area with him, heels clicking on the ground. Her hand relaxed from being over her gun, swinging freely by her sides as she explored the room.

"Personally, I don't care either way about what you do." The Red Rose began to speak to Holo-Thomas. "I think it's great work what you do for children, but unfortunately my sympathy doesn't pay the light bill. The people who contracted me don't want you dead. Just the building blown up. So you have created an unnecessary obstacle."

"I'm ready to go back up and do my job. But I have a feeling you're going to keep me from doing just that. So, how do I get out of here unscathed." She always figured she could trigger the explosives once she was clear of the building, as they were electronic. Of course, she was ignorant of the EMP that had happened on that floor.

Holo-Thomas put his hands to his waist when Red Rose explained to him that she was doing a job and he was just kinda-sorta in the way. Taking a long breath and then exhaling quickly, he pursed his lips and nodded. “Right. So… No convincing you on moral grounds. Check.” Thinking a bit more, he kind of shrugged. “If I can’t tug on your heart strings… How about tugging on your purse strings instead?”. He walked slowly, moving back towards the elevator.

“I don’t want you to blow up my building. I also don’t want you getting hurt or shot. Meaning I want to try and work this out without bombs and bullets. Why don’t you come up to the penthouse suite? Let’s try and find some way that we’ll both leave this satisfied.” The assassin could notice that his eyes had roamed over her latex-covered form while they were speaking. Maybe he was thinking of that fine ass when he spoke of “satisfaction”. The hologram then walked back to the elevator. The lights to the elevator remained open, while the other lights in the main hallway slowly began to shut down, one by one. Again, there was no force being used against her. And apparently he really wanted to see her face-to-face.

She could guess that he wasn’t about to let her keep her guns if they were going to meet face-to-face. Holo-Thomas waited until she stepped back in, and the elevator rose again, slowly and giving a great view of the Neon San Tokyo skyline once more. The visual illusion that took on a human shape crossed its arms. “Listen… I’m willing to talk to you in person. But… You can imagine that I need guarantees that you won’t just shoot me or take me hostage the second we meet. So I’m going to give you some instructions to follow once we reach the penthouse floor. IF you’re willing to follow those instructions, we’ll talk and figure out something. If not… I’m going to leave you stranded on the rooftop and call the cops."

Holo-Thomas turned and looked at her, still only wearing boxer shorts and running shoes.

"Deal?”

"The penthouse suite?" Emma seemed to think it over as the hologram moved in front of her. Honestly, she was at a stalemate. There was no getting out of there easily. She had to follow his demands. The Red Rose could only figure that there was a team of security near by ready to attack her at his command. Sighing deeply, she stepped into the elevator with the spectacular view of Neo San Tokyo.

She listened to what he said about her weapons and gave a nod. Of course, she would keep her hidden knives on her, if possible. She couldn't be completely defenseless. That would be absurd. Emma licked her lips before speaking back to the hologram, "I understand. I'm a security risk, after all. Can't be too careful. Although I wasn't paid to kill you, so consider that a bonus. I'm willing to chat, especially if you're willing to pay me."

Emma nodded as the elevator reached the penthouse floor. "Deal." She stepped off the elevator with the hologram, hands on her hips. She removed the yellow glasses, tucking them away in her honey colored eyes. "Lead the way."

“Fantastic.” The hologram nodded and then brought its hands up, snapped its fingers… And vanished from sight. So the man had a sense of humor about him. Interesting. Most rich fucks were… well… rich fucks. Conceited, selfish, arrogant individuals who existed only to hoard riches for themselves like dragons of fairy tales. This guy was different.

Slowly and inexorably, the elevator shaft made its way up to the penthouse. The doors opened… To a lovely view indeed.

KFygKda.jpg

So clearly, Mr. Belmont had only just arrived. There were still boxes and things strewn about. One was still unopened with “Living Room” written on it with a black marker. He stood in the middle of the room, in front of the couch, still in his boxer shorts and not much else. Red Rose could see that there was a light sheen in the immediate area around the entrance to the penthouse. A forcefield of some kind. Really cutting edge technology. And it was smart; it allowed him to see visitors without having any risk to himself.

Thomas walked up to her and they were separated only by that near-invisible forcefield. The door to the elevator slid closed behind her. “Good evening.” He said to her with a bit of a smile. “I’m going to ask you to put all of your weapons in that chest next to you.” And there was indeed a knee-high safe there that opened at his command. “I’d suggest you put them all in there first… Because I’m going to make you remove that catsuit.” He shrugged a little bit. “You’re an assassin, right? You might have knives hidden on you, or some explosives in little patches stuck to your body. Or maybe a garotte wire in your bra. I don’t know. I need to make sure I’m safe, so… I’m gonna need you to strip.”

Yeah… He couldn’t even hide the smile on his face. So clearly he wasn’t ONLY concerned about his safety. He also wanted to see her body.

Emma looked annoyed by the force field that kept them separated. But at least she had a good look at the real Thomas. She listened to what he had to say in regards to her stripping, and was initially against the idea. But if she wanted to easily get out of the situation, she would have to comply.

"Right then." She started to unload her weapons in the chest, pulling out her guns from her hips, and then her knives from her thighs. Once she was done with those, she removed the knives hidden in her collar, at the nape of her neck. Then came the explosives from the small of her back, along with the detonator. Finally, she withdrew the garotte from her bra.

From there, she began to strip. Emma had to take off the pouches that held her weapons and her belt, putting them on top of the safe. Next, she took off the gloves. The blonde undid the zipper on the cat suit that went all the way to her mound, sliding out of the leather with some wriggling effort involved. She slipped out of the boots, folding the suit over and putting it on top of the safe.

"I'm naked. Don't you think it's your turn now?" She folded her arms under her bust, jutting the large breasts up. She pressed her glossed lips together, ignoring the chill of the room that made her nipples hard. Her nails and toenails were all painted bright red, just like the tattoo on her chest.

So this evening was not going quite as Thomas expected. He had thought of training a little bit on his VR system and then call it an early night. And now… Well, he had convinced a world-class assassin to strip naked at the foot of his penthouse suite in Neo San Tokyo. And now that same curvy blonde bombshell was asking him to get naked for her.

So… …yeah.

Now he wasn’t going to be dishonest about this; Mr. Belmont there might be the head of a fairly small yet feisty corporation that was making a lot of noise. But he remained a warm-blooded heterosexual man. And this woman, “Red Rose” as she was apparently nicknamed… She hit all the right spots for him. A thin, curvy, athletic blonde with hair that did not end and big bright eyes. She even had some ink on her. He… Well, yeah, he had a bit of a reaction seeing her. Which was ALSO another hint that he was not the average CEO or bigshot businessman. Most of the corpo heads were so far up their own asses that they viewed everything in business terms. Everything was a transaction, with winnings and losses. Even going to the strip club was just business related. They would have world-class beauties around them shoving breasts and asses in their faces… And they’d be talking about the stock exchange.

But Tom? Red Rose caught him staring at *all* of her. It even took him a few moments to actually snap out of it when she proposed that he get naked as well. He had an embarassed moment where he shook his head a little, reminding himself that there was a fully-grown woman standing naked in the entrance of his home. The forcefield came down and there was a small virtual screen that appeared in front of his face, where he changed the temperature of the room. Suddenly, the floor was a tad warmer and the air was a few degrees hotter. It wasn’t a sauna but one would be much more comfortable being naked. “Sorry…I was working out when you came in.” The sentence sounded funny, almost like she had come to his home on a date and not with a satchel full of explosives to level the building.

“Right.” So he proceeded to remove shoes and socks, and took off what he wore in one fell swoop. Boxers and briefs at the same time. And… Phew. Mr. Belmont did indeed work out. The lower body looked as good as the upper body; he did plenty of squats and had a lovely ass to match the muscular legs. And… Oh my. Apparently he was really enjoying her presence, because he was carrying a rather impressive, half-erect sex there. She was actually turning him on! He was carrying a rather girthy tool downstairs and at first his reaction was to try and cover himself. Have a little bit of… What? Respect? Dignity? Social etiquette? They were both past all that. So he just kind of shrugged and let it all hang out. He walked over to her, offering her his hand to step down the few steps so she could sit on the sofa beside him. For all of the layers of defense in his building, Mr. Belmont was able to actually be a gentleman as well.

It didn’t hurt watching that mouth-watering ass of hers sway to and fro with each step either.

“Can I... get you anything? A drink? A bathrobe? Something to eat?” He snickered at her, sitting down with his legs parted lightly. She was really beautiful, too.

Emma raised one eyebrow when she saw him drop his clothing to the floor. He certainly was packing something delicious looking downstairs. Against her better judgement, she licked her lips. Like a cat that had been given a saucer of milk. As he stripped, she put her hands on her hips, seemingly impatient. That caused her large breasts to sway some, giving her more attention.

"At least you were nice enough to take off your socks and shoes." She dryly remarked. Now he was just as naked as she was. When he had raised the temperature up in the room, it was greatly appreciated. But her nipples were still rock hard from the cold and the excitement. It had been a while since she had been with a man or woman, needing to focus on her work instead. So it seemed like her work time had turned into play time. Not that she was going to complain.

"I think we've moved past the point of such niceties. Thank you for dropping the shield...helps me get closer to you." She lowered her voice, speaking huskily. It was all an attempt to get him to lower his guard so she could be the one on top. She took his offered hand, hips swaying like an invitation as she headed over to the sofa to sit beside of him.

"So, the cat caught the mouse. What's the cat planning now?" Emma asked of Thomas, crossing her legs as she sat on the sofa, taking in the sights of what was around her. "Move in recently? It would be a shame to bomb out a new home."

Tom sat down besides her on the couch, his rather impressive hard-on beginning to take shape more and more. That was the thing when you were big; it didn’t happen immediately. But it also gave a hint of anticipation, watching as this half-hard thing slowly worked towards its full mast glory.

“Yeah… I actually didn’t want to move here, at first. I wanted to have someone that knows the place, the culture, the slang. Get a local to understand the locals, you know? No one likes it when some out-of-town schmuck comes in and tries to tell them what to do. It’s not the best aspect of human pack mentality… But here we are.” He smiled and shrugged, looking her over. “I’ve never been targeted by an assassin before, so I don’t know if you all look like fitness models… But damn.” He shook his head a little bit, exhaling and looking up to her eyes. “I’m guessing more than one of your missions was just you slipping into a tight dress, walking right up to your target, boom, and you walking right back out.”

When she mentionned bombing the place, Thomas’ face soured slightly. “I really do want to talk you out of that. Not just because this is my place and those are my things… But because we really are doing some good in the world. And I don’t get who I pissed off so badly that they’d want to blow up a building in the middle of a major metropolitan area. The collateral damage would be…” He turned to look back at her. “Was that the goal? Get the building to blow up in a messy way, have shrapnel land everywhere, causing fires and mayhem so that everyone blames Mirage?”

He took a breath and exhaled, looking forward for a second. “What would convince you not to do all of that? I mean, come on… We’re naked in my penthouse. There’s gotta be something you want to do more than jump out a window while there are explosions in the background.”

"We're not all models." Emma laughed lightly. "You would be surprised. Some of the employees of the organization I operate out of look as harmless as grannies. The more you lower your guard, the more likely things are to go their way. And you're not wrong about me working a mission like that. A tight little black dress and a gun strapped to my thigh can make all the difference in the world. Those are the easy ones. But then I get placed with people like you...I've never been caught before. So this is a first."

She listened to what he had to say when his face soured up, and sighed deeply. The Red Rose began to twirl some of her hair on her forefinger. "Let's just say the group you pissed off is religious. Believes that it's God's will that you end up the way you did. Loose an arm? That was part of God's plan. Even if you're a child. Do I guy into what they selling? Not for a minute. But then again, I've never had any alterations done to myself. So I'm a God sent assassin to that company. The poster child they want to destroy a place like this."

Emma watched him breath, a sly smile on her face. "Let's face it. I'm not blowing up this place any time soon. I've been busted. My detonator is over there, and I'm sure you would find a way to stop me before I can lay a finger on it. Now, if you haven't noticed, we're both naked. And from the looks of it, you're a grower, not a shower. So I can think of one thing that would stop me. If a big, strong man like you over powered me and fucked me senseless."

The rather large gentleman looked at Red Rose as she spoke, nodding slowly when she laid out the facts that she was naked in a stranger’s penthouse, with no easy access to her weapons. She then fully explained that one way to change her mind would be for him to overpower her and fuck her senseless. "Well then."

Her words had an effect all right. Thomas’ cock sprang up to full, throbbing hardness instantly. The blonde bombshell was right; he was quite a grower. He was an expander! Mr. Belmont was packing a big, fat, veiny slab of meat. His breath got caught in his throat and it took several moments for him to blink. She was very forward and apparently, he had only half-thought that this could turn into anything sexual.

He rose to his feet, turning to face her. A coy smile crossed his face for a second. “You’re reminding me of the praying mantis right now. Gorgeous, dangerous. Like you’re gonna twist my head off with those thunder thighs after we’re done.” Boldly, he walked up to her and stood in front of her, face-to-cock. “Guess I’ll have to keep my head screwed on straight.” A strong, warm hand slid from his side to her beautiful face, tilting her chin up so she could look him in the eyes. Taking another small step forward, her vision was now half-covered, as his impressive length rested against the right side of her beautiful face. “I think you have a lot of work tonight, Miss Rose… You should get started. See if that sharp tongue of yours has any other uses.”

She had challenged him to overpower her. He was going to start things off slow, and then… Well… They would see. The night was young, and they had all the time in the world.

"You speak of me so dangerously, like I still have a weapon on me. The only thing I have left to unarm you with are my good looks." Emma giggled a little, her eyes having widened when she saw how hung he was. Thomas was certainly packing. Her chin was tilted upward and she could feel the warmth of his cock resting on a side of her face. She licked her lips, looking up to him.

"Let's see what I can do." Her narrow tongue went to lick him, from balls to the tip of his prick. She left a saliva trail in her wake, teasing him for what was to come. Once she got to the very top of his prick she licked at his cum slit, wanting to taste any pre cum that might have gathered. The blonde then took just the tip in her mouth, running her tongue in circles to try to drive him crazy. One hand went to stroke his shaft, unable to make a fist around it due to size. The other hand went to his balls to stimulate him there.

Looking up to Thomas she ran her tongue under the tip of his dick, wanting to see his face contort in pleasure. She sucked nice and hard, wanting him to enjoy himself fully. Emma then looked back to her work, one hand leaving his dick to tuck some hair behind her ear as she took him fully into her mouth. It returned to where it had been pleasuring. But it was obvious that if she wanted his thick cock entirely, she was going to have to deep throat him.

“Oooh…” The big man watched as the shapely blonde began to work her oral magic on him. Her petite hand tried to wrap around his girth, but he was so gifted that her fingertips didn’t touch. Whatever was going to happen this evening, it would be a challenge to her physique. The man’s handsome face did indeed shift towards pleasure, as his lips parted into a soft O shape and his eyes were glazed over.

She was good. He observed her working the underside of him with her tongue tip, flicking here and there before beginning to swallow part of him. It was clear that she’d have to move to deepthroat him fully… So he helped her out. Gently easing her off of him for a moment, Thomas helped her get up and then made her bend over, so that she was at a 90-degree angle, facing his thick tip. His big, strong hands started to move along her body. Keeping her long blonde hair out of her face, his other hand stroked and caressed her curves, heading down her hips and over to her ass, gripping each cheek warmly before daring to slide a finger down over her sex. Reaching over still, he gently pressed against her clit, then gliding back along her slit.

He stroked her warm, wet pussy gently, with one hand gently holding her hair back behind her head. He wanted to make sure that she would have all the space needed to work her skills. He parted his legs a little, giving her full access. A hand slid down her smooth back, exhaling softly as he felt her tongue along his skin.

Emma moaned as she was guided into another position, which was easy for her to take. The moaning caused a pleasant sensation on his member, like a soft vibration. She was no strangers to having sex to get out of situations before, and figured that once she had pleasured him thoroughly, she could make her escape. The blonde had no idea she would become addicted to Thomas' cum.

When his fingers found her clit and ran around her wet slit, it was obvious she had been found out. She was enjoying this just as much as he was. Emma took more of the thick rod into her throat, nearly cutting off her oxygen supply in the process. But she wanted more and more of him. The Red Rose bounced her head up and down on the length, one small hand still rubbing what couldn't fit in and her other hand finessing his balls. They were heavy, and full of cum.

The blonde bombshell was already dripping wet. This had caught Thomas’ attention completely. Perhaps she knew how to differentiate between her job and her personal life. She was a pro, after all… It wouldn’t suit her as an assassin to go back home and weep over the things she’s destroyed or the people she’s hurt. Besides… She was about to get fucked all night by a surprisingly gifted man who seemed poised to give it to her in every orifice.

Big hands caressed her ass-cheeks and he caressed her wet slit, gently easing two fingers over her clit to stroke it. Tom took his time to feel her up, one free hand gliding over her curves. “Mmm… You have a lot of different skills.” Slowly, he took both of her hands and placed them on the small of her back, holding them there with one hand. The other hand made a ponytail of her long hair, gripping her softly but firmly.

Now, he started to feed her more and more of him. Several inches in… Before pulling out, allowing her to breathe. A few inches more… And again, allowing her to breathe. Slowly getting her ready for him to push all of his length down her mouth and throat. With her back at a 90-degree angle and her head held by the hair, it was going to be a tight fit… But it was a possible fit. Emma could feel each ridge, each vein of his throbbing member as it went down her throat and he pulled back out. “Oh yeah…” He looked at her for a few seconds, his fat cock dripping with her spit. “Stick your tongue out.” And if she did, he would press his big, cum-filled balls against her tongue, stroking his hips up and down along her, using her tongue to paintbrush his testicles. “Yeah, just like that…”

It felt amazing, how he was taking charge and rubbing his hands along her curves. But she didn't expect him to grab onto her hair and make a ponytail out of it. The way she was being fed his cock was addicting, and she wanted more and more. But he pulled out of her mouth, and she pouted. Emma had been ready to take a load down the throat, but it seemed like he had something else in store. Just as instructed, she stuck her tongue out and would feel his heavy balls against it.

"You like that?" Emma asked of him before taking one of his testicles into her mouth, sucking on it nice and hard. She then moved over to the lonely testicle that wasn't in her mouth, sucking it down just the same. His balls were covered in spittle, and it was all thanks to her. "I bet that felt good, Thomas." Emma winked to him, running her tongue underneath his balls again, continuing to lick the underside of his shaft, all the way to the tip of his prick. She kept her eyes locked onto his, wanting to see what throes of passion she was putting him through.

"Are you satisfied with just face fucking me? Or are we going to have some real fun?" Emma challenged him, wrapping her breasts around the cock presented to her and giving them a few exploratory pumps on his shaft. Her hands were on either side of her breasts, the palms flat to help guide the motion as she put the top of his dick back into her warm and inviting mouth.

“You’re a nasty one, aren’t you…” The big man said in a low voice to her as she was working his big balls with her tongue. He watched her lick his sack until she reached all the way back up to the tip, then proceeded to tit-fuck him. She was asking when they were going to get to some real fun.

“I have to admit…” He stroked her hair gently. “...I was kind of liking that idea… A nice, slow evening of being blown by a hot blonde.” He brought her head up, before letting his hands slide over her nice, round breasts and stroking them. “But you’re right. One mustn't be greedy with a fine piece of ass like you around.” So Thomas moved back and looked her over, before helping her up to her feet again. Sitting back down on the sofa, he parted his legs wide and curled his index finger at her.

“I’m thinking that you’d look real good bouncing on me.” Tom was breathing a little bit harder and was starting to get real excited with the prospect of spending all night with her. Sure, she was dangerous. She was armed. But she was so wet that she leaked like a faulty faucet. So why enjoy one another’s company. Get under each other’s skin… And inside each other’s orifices.

"Just getting blown all night is boring. Especially when there are so many other fun things we can do." Emma winked to him as she was helped to her feet. "I mean, we can do it that way. But my pussy just feels so empty. And considering you're sporting the dick that you are, it's only fair that I get filled up by it." She giggled as he spoke, saying she would look good bouncing on him.

"Then why don't we do that. At least that would fill me up." She stepped back towards him, going to straddle his lap. Her knees were on the couch, and one of her hands dipped down to grab onto his cock to help guide it inside of her. The blonde's pussy was more than wet and ready for him, so foreplay to get her soaked was unnecessary. Lining it up carefully, she speared herself on the length of meat that Thomas sported.

"Mmmm so thick." Emma stuck her ass out and brought her face beside of his ear. She was slowly lowering more of herself down until she couldn't fit another inch inside of her. "So much girth....you're stretching me out even more than I thought possible. Oh the fun we are going to have together." The Red Rose whispered in his ear as she rested with his cock in her.

She was a willing one. Already she was dripping wet and was impaling herself on his meat pole. This girl was a tight fit, with that gorgeous ass of hers sticking out as she slid down completely, until that tight round backside was resting against him. His big hands moved over her to feel her. He exhaled and the feeling of her on it sent a spark of pleasure rushing through his whole body. “Ahh…” Tom had to take a moment to get his bearings.

Reaching to press her body against his, he felt the warmth of her skin and slid his palms over her. His hips moved slowly, grinding against her. She was a tight fit and any motion in one direction or another gave every nerve ending inside her a jolt. Having a woman be able to take all of him inside her was a rare treat and he was sure to enjoy the most of it.

Right now, this slow pace of their mating was more sensual than mindless pumping. Just feeling her, hearing her breath catch in her throat, his heartbeat pulsing from the tip of his length, how warm and willing she was… He was breathing slow and deep, to take it all in and just live in that moment, that sexual thrill of the now.

"How does it feel? To have my pussy nice and tight around your cock?" She lifted herself up and slid up his cock, leaving just the tip in her. She still kept her whispering right beside of his ear. "It's forming nice and tight to that cock of yours. I bet you're having to try your hardest not to blow right here, right now. Not that I'll think any less of you if you cum early. Just means we get to do it again."

She dropped herself back down on his cock, taking the length back inside of her. Moaning, she arched her back and tossed her head back, blonde hair going everywhere. "Mmmmm, you just feel so damn good. That nice thick dick spreading me open."

Back
Top Bottom