Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the space equivalent of BBC, parasites + Objectophilia - looking for cool players

Nola Therma

Banned
Banished
Hey hey, space cowboy

I'm looking for some system light roleplay in space, currently craving this pretty hard. Had something going before, but sadly that seemed to have died down. Left me with a super fun fantasy though, which I'd still love to explore in detail!

The gist of it was that I'd play as an ex-federation, now independent researcher, with a small group to call her crew. (Update: Plus another female mercenary!) You'd play as said crew, aka the guys on board. All of them would obviously have a thing for their female crewmates, though in this story they'll never get the chance to act on it. That's right, you'd play as the cuck bystanders, while I'm game mastering the rest of the characters! In this universe people are still hunting for any sign of alternate life, many thousands, if not millions of years after humanity managed to leave the original earth. They'd stumble upon a planet on the outer rim which's orbit had never been recorded on any systems before, a rainy, dark planet of slick, black rock and sparse grassy vegetation.
Early on they'd stumble upon what seems to be man-made structures, though slowly but surely they'd realize that there's more to it than just the appearance of an unrecorded smuggler hideout.

Once this planets was inhabited by weird creatures, formless maws, sludges and tentacles with abilities beyond human comprehension and the civilization existed for an unspecified amount of time before one day another alien life form arrived on the planet. This second lifeform was experimented with by the original aliens, turned into something, at least to them, unspeakably unique. For us this would have been familiar, the base they chose very similar to the biology of insects, though their evolutionary chain unstable due to their DNA's still existent origins. This unforseen variable had over the decades caused them to mutate and reach a state superior even to the one their master could call their own... that is in terms of physique and survival abilities, not quite speaking intelligence. Nevertheless this allowed them to outlive their creators when conditions on the planets atmosphere started shifting into something less friendly to life and so it now became a home exclusively for them as the other lifeforms died out one after the other.

My character and her crew would arrive even beyond that point in history, after a time where yet another shift had occurred, forcing even the insectoid like life underground.

At first she would find the remnants of the bygone civilization, labyrinth like tunnels and mines carved into the rock formations and held stable by glossy, smooth metal beams where she'd find a small metal bar.

The main themes of the roleplay would center around parasites, the monolith and the roach guys
- the parasites still have no set introduction point, but the idea would be that the scientist gets anally infested with alien maggots
- the former which is an object created by the original aliens with mind altering effects causing female life to feel attraction to it. This would lead to scenes of confusion on her crews part, seeing how the scientist would find herself in a relationship with an object, also causing the otherwise all male crew to feel quite jealous of the thing. Since it invades her thoughts and manipulates her synapses without any traceable means though it would seem like she'd simply chose to act this way herself. I'd want her to be looked at as a total weirdo for falling in love with an object, but still desired by the other men on the ship.
- the latter which is all about them going on one of their expeditions when finding a hole dug into one of the walls which seemed completely out of character for the otherwise cleanly carved out, blocky tunnels. Of course this is where the insectoids would have fled to whenever they were forced to leave the surface, digging out their own labyrinth of a hive. Utterly superior to humans in physique and abilities the crew would be no match for them, and of course the creatures would still be looking for a hive queen. I was thinking that perhaps they too would have a memetic effect on MC, or perhaps she's just simply fascinated by them, causing her to decide that she'd wanna life with the insectoids for a while. There should be a chapter where she gets seperate by her crew, where they go out on a rescue mission to get her out of the tunnels again, but meet quite the surprise when meeting her again.
BBC/species worship themes here should be obvious.

Please note that these things only come in a package - I won't leave any of them out of the story, so those are 100% dealbreakers. My only limit is blood in sexual context, so there's lots of stuff to play with in combination with these themes! Hope this finds some guy who isn't completely weirded out by it, or maybe even weirded out in a good way! Until then, talk to you in PMs :)

Last edited:
oh ! interesting ! i'd love to be part of the crew if the game launches :)

Back
Top Bottom