Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The redhead at the conference - Kim makes a decision

Foxy Lady

Star
09:45 Monday - Typical crush on arrival as all the delegates were burdened with bags and suitcases, because our rooms would not be ready for us until 2 pm.

A queue at the registration desk. Mostly orderly but there is always a few who can't wait and just push in.

It was impossible to find anyone without everyone milling around aimlessly, even the few I knew from previous conferences.

Then, for a few seconds, the crowds parted and there she was. It was her hair that caught by attention. Flame red, long, hanging in a pony tail down her back, a contrast to the white jacket of her trouser suit. There was barely time to register what I had seen before my view was cut off.

There was no sign of her later that morning. Not in the plenary session that opened proceedings, not at any breakout sessions, not during the coffee break, not during lunch.

Which was surprising, because she should have stood out among the blacks and greys and blues.

What was more surprising - as I suddenly realised sitting in the cubicle in the washroom after lunch - was that I had been keeping a look out for her.

14:00 Monday - I returned to my seat for the start of the afternoon session, by the aisle about 10 rows back form the podium.

As I sat down, she walked past and settled in the end seat, two rows ahead. No mistake, it was the same woman, same hair but she had changed her clothes. No longer a white trouser suit, but a white blouse, a short red leather skirt , ankle boots and fishnets. She sank into her seat and crossed her legs, displaying heavy but muscular thighs.

I still hadn't seen her face. Her hair was loose now, concealing her features as she sat poised in her seat.

If only I could have remained so calm. I couldn't stop fidgeting, shifting my position to catch a glimpse of her features, crossing and uncrossing my legs.

And wondering. Wondering how she had changed when we had no access to our rooms yet.

My eyes flicked continually between the clock, my watch and my phone, counting the minutes until the session ended and she had to turn towards me as she left the session.

Last edited:
19:00 Monday - A reception before the formal dinner for all the delegates.

I mingled, catching up with acquaintances from previous conferences. Chatting in passing to people I had heard of but never met.

Always scanning the crowd. No sign of the redhead.

Why was I bothering to watch out for her? She always appeared. Why didn't I have the patience to wait? I knew the answers. I felt that she was playing a game with me. But why, and how would she know I would notice her and not be looking somewhere else entirely? It didn't make sense, but feelings often don't.

No sign. I wanted to ask if anyone knew who she was but that would have drawn me into explanations, explanations that I didn't really have.

I had just settled into my seat at the table when a waft of perfume drifted past me. Delicate, flowery, geranium was there as an undertone.

I glanced up and there she was. Her hair on the top of her head in a bun now. White clingy dress. Backless. Tight over her ass. There was a place empty opposite me, but she passed on, down the room and settled into an empty seat, with her back to me.

She had a long neck, white, with a few strands of her hair hanging loose from the bun.

22:15 Monday - As the meal came to an end, delegates began circulating between the tables. I rose to my feet to make sure I didn't lose sight of the redhead.

But she was gone.

I hurried out of the room, easing my way as politely as I could, and reached the lobby just in time to see the white dress entering an elevator.

She was the only person in the elevator and, as the doors closed, she turned to face me.

Pale white skin, a long face, like a horse, not attractive, but strong and beguiling. Flat chested. Were her nipples erect and pushing against the satin fabric of her dress? I was too far away to notice, but that was how I imagined them. Were they red, like her lipstick? Why was I imagining that they were?

The indicator stopped at the 12th floor, the top floor of the hotel. I was on the 10th.

08:45 Tuesday – Breakfast. I had just finished and twisted in my chair to pick up my purse. There she was, just to my right, only feet away.

She'd been eating a pastry dusted with icing sugar. It had left a coating of the sugar on her lips and I was just in time to see her lick them clean with the tip of her tongue. I continued watching as she raised the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and sucked each in turned, cleaning them of the crumbs.

Then she rose, seeming oblivious of my eyes watching every move. She was in black. Black sweater with her hair falling either side down her chest. Black jersey leggings, so tight across her crotch that they displayed the thick lips of her labia. And black leather boots up to her knee.

She stood for a moment, as if deciding which way to go, before turning her back on me and treating me to the sight of her ass bouncing from side to side as she strode across the restaurant.

11:00 Tuesday - This is the most important session for me. The one that is most relevant to my work and the one what I will have to report on when I get back to work next week.

I was thinking about the top and what the keynote speaker might say when a broad ass in black leather trousers filled my vision. Tight black leather. She bent forward from the waist, like she was in the gym touching her toes, leaving her ass in my face. Realising that I was staring, I forced my gaze away and locked eyes with a woman just along my row. She winked and I am sure I blushed. She had caught me with my mouth open.

Ten minutes into the talk and I could not have repeated anything that had been said. Ten whole minutes gone. Gone to distractions as I watched the women in front of me flick her hair away from her face, push it behind her ear, shift in her seat, look down, look up, every thing she did, even the tiniest movement.

I tried to concentrate, failed, noted that there were copies of the slice presentation available on the conference website, cursed myself, and let my mind drift.

Was this deliberate? Was she targeting me, or me and others, or was it just chance where she sat and how she behaved?

And why did it matter to me? Why was I so fascinated with what she was doing?

12:30 Tuesday – Back to my room to freshen up before lunch. There was an envelope pushed under my door. Inside, was a sheet of hotel paper with a message, addressed to me.

'Hi Kim

The 2pm slot looks boring. Why not join me instead.

Peta Room 1252'

This had to be the redhead and she knew my name and she must have known what I was thinking or why would she invite me to join her.

Would I go, though?

13:58 After lunch – I didn't know whether to come or not. That's what I told myself. But I went back to my room to tidy myself up and change into a cotton dress, light grey, shirt style. Why change? For what? For her I told myself. She was always smartly dressed and changed so often. I didn't want her to think I was one of those women who come with just a couple of changes of clothes for the week. I am definitely not like that. I changed my underwear too. It just seemed the right thing to do.

Her door is ajar.

I knock.

'Come in, Kim.'

It is the first time I have heard her voice. It is low and husky. It could be a man's voice, but I know it isn't. Those leggings were too tight to leave any doubt.

I push the door open and walk in, leaving the door unlocked, just in case.

She is propped up on the pillows on the bed. Her hair is loose and she is wearing a silk robe that reaches to her knees. Blue paisley pattern with a dark red lining, lying loosely across her body.

'I don't mind leaving the door open,' she says in a matter of fact voice, 'so long as you don't mind if someone walks in.'

I glance back, unsure, but decide she is teasing me and leave it open.

'Nice outfit,' her eyes have never left mine, but she has taken it in.

Her mouth is slightly open and there is a smile playing on her face.

She patted the bed beside her.

'Join me or,' when I hesitate, 'take a chair if you prefer.'

I took a chair, but I didn't feel safer.

'I've made it easy for you.'

The redhead's remark took me by surprise.

'Made it easy, made what easy?'

She shakes her head at my obvious failure to understand.

'You've wanted me from the moment you saw me at the registration. I've given you a number of chances, but you never took any of them. In the end, I invited you here. If I hadn't, we would not have spoken by the end of the conference.'

She shifts slightly and her robe parts to reveal some inner thigh.

'There were plenty who were not so reticent,' she continued, 'lots of men and quite a few women.'

Another shift and the front falls open to her navel.

'Some were blatant, but I don't like that. Others were more subtle. But you intrigued me, which is why you are here, and they are not.'

She has slipped down the bed further, pushing the robe up her thighs.

'I've been asking myself why that is. Why you intrigue me?'

I do not understand what she is saying. I have not seen anyone approach her or her approach anyone. She has always seemed detached in the midst of the crowd.

The one message I have picked up, there is no mistaking it, is that her approach to me is sexual. How could she have thought I was interested in that.

'I, look, sorry, what I mean is,' she is smiling at how inarticulate I am, 'what I am trying to say is that, well, I'm married.,' I blurt out in the end.

She laughs.

'Well of course you are. So am I. So what?'

It dawned on me all of a sudden, a flash of understanding. This wasn't true. She wasn't being pursued by half the delegates. She had picked on me for some reason. She was the one chasing me. This is a game she is playing, probably plays at all the conferences she attends, just an amusement to pass the time. But why me?

I am not going to be made a fool of. No way. I am a mature, professional, married woman. I push myself to my feet.

'Stop this, stop it right now. I don't believe for one second that you are being pursued. This is all some elaborate game and for some reason that I can't fathom, you're chosen me for your amusement at this conference. Last time it was some random delegate, and it will be the same next time.'

There is a smile playing on her lips as I rant at her, but I know her game and I am immune to it now.

'Kim, you are the one chasing me, not me you. When I sat behind you at breakfast – a very strange way to chase you, don't you think, from behind – you were scanning the room looking for me. Do you deny it? When I sat in front of you his morning, while you were leaning forward to sniff my perfume, I could smell you, smell your cunt. Do you deny that you were set, that you had to change before you came here? NO,' she shouted, 'NO, you don't because you can't because it's true. Isn't it, Kim?'

She was right, I couldn't deny it, it was true, but for the life of me I couldn't think why.

'You're wondering why you feel like this.'

How could she read my thoughts so easily and without knowing me?

There was nothing I could say in reply. I just stared at her, my knees trembling slightly.

'Why don't you join me and we'll find out why.'

She shifted across the bed to make more space beside her and her robe fell away from her belly, revealing a thick patch of dark red hair.

I moved towards the bed, hesitantly, not sure whether to stay or leave. She didn't reach out to me, in fact she moved a little further away. Was she just making space for me or teasing me, drawing me forward.

I stop when my knees touched the side of the bed. Tempted to climb up beside her but still unsure.

Why didn't she say anything? She was so good at reading my thoughts, why didn't she make it easier for me?

Did she really not know?

Or was that, maybe, the point, she did know what I was thinking but was not going to help me this time.

We just looked at each other.

Eventually, I had to say something.

'Look, Peta,' the first time I had used her name, 'Peta, it's like this, I'm not sure how to put it, but this is, well, I've not done this, I mean,' finally I just blurted it out, 'this is my first time, I've not done this before.'

'This, you've never done this before. What is this? What have you never done before? What is this that you want to do but are afraid to do?'

If I'd closed my eyes, I could have believed this was a man's voice. But I could it was not a man. Every time he body moved, however slightly, her robe revealed more and more.

'Have you never bunked off a session at a conference before? Have you never spent time with another delegate? Never gone to their room?'

Why was she forcing me to take the lead now that she had lead me here? She must know what I meant. Or is this what she enjoys, picking on someone like me and playing with them?

I don't know what to say, so I feel I have to do something. I unbutton the dress and shrug it off my shoulders, letting it fall in a heap behind me on the carpet, leaving me in my underwear.

Peta still did not move, but she stopped talking. And she barely glanced at my body, her eyes holding mine.

I stood, trembling slightly but not from the chill of the air con. I was afraid but of what? Afraid that she would reject me. Afraid that this was just a game she was playing. Afraid that she would laugh at my fumbling attempt? Attempt, attempt to do what?

In the end, there was an impasse and I either had to break it or put my dress back on and walk away.

I chose to break it.

Back
Top Bottom