Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Lighting the Fires!

Hello everyone! Spitfire here! Or you can just call me Fire, Fira! Whatever really!

I'll end up making a much better thread, updating as I get use to things here! But I figured I'd make a quick post to just get the ball rolling! So don't be afraid to throw ideas my way!

I'm mostly a para to multi para writer who prefers to RP in Private Message over any other platform. I don't really use discord due to them restricting the character count behind a pay wall, and I'm not paying for Nitro. Haha I tend to be able to write quite a lot once I get going. You can find my F-list Here!

I only write in third person and will not even attempt to partake in first. I'm sorry just not my cup of tea. I'm all for fun smutty stories though. And will probably update with gifs and pictures sooner or later. I love visual references. <3

Current Basic desires.
  • Cocky/Confident Men
  • Dominant Men
  • Older Guys* Younger guys aren't excluded as long as they are still dominant!
  • "Dude Bros" Douchebags, Bad Boys.* Nice guys, awkward, shy characters need not apply right now. I'm going through that phase again where I like assholes. LOL
  • Sci-Fi* Prefer original works too Fandom but will do Mass Effect/Bioshock/Fallout universe just not a fan of playing canons or being alien creatures.
  • Medieval/ Fantasy * Same as before, but will do something set in Witcher/Elder Scrolls/ Dishonored/ Final Fantasy World/Souls-Verse
  • Modern Realistic
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Apocalyptic *Zombies, Nuclear War, Who knows why the world fell?
  • Enemies turned "lovers"

[*] The Witch and The Lord - A witch gets a stay of execution at a cost!{Medieval Fantasy}
[*] Surveying the Stars! -A mission through space goes awry, and a small group has to survive together! {Sci Fi!}
[*] What happens in Vegas!- A young woman goes to Vegas seeking fortune and fame. Could be conned, tricked, lied to, who knows what might happen?! {Realistic!}
[*]Blood and Wine- A young woman finds herself turned into a VAMPIRE! { Urban Fantasy- Medieval fantasy. Up for either!}
[*] How things Are- Survivors come together one way or another in a world where trust can get you killed! {Apocalyptic}

All are pretty basic for now, and I'm always open to brainstorming and more! So don't be afraid to throw me a message! Have a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom