Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goddess Wild (Soldier X Kanna)

Soldier

Banned
Banished
Years for him had passed. The war had ended, his family and friends had moved on, the world of the on going never forgiving city had continued as if nothing had happen. War changed men, old and young alike. It drove them to go places that normally they never would have gone or even do things that they never think they would have.

Icy- blue eyes glanced forward as he trotted due north according to his small compass on his watch. With a small pack on his back, a black tight tank top that shown his moist form , cargo shorts and boots, as well as a knife on his ankle he was set for this lush jungle. After finding life was not the same in his home town or any place for that matter Roderick ran off. It was in forbidden forest that no man dare enter he roam. Not for riches, findings or even fame. The true reason was that he loved nature and the serenity that it gave. As the sun started to dive down past the lush canopy above he made his way to a cave he spotted by a water fall the night before. It did not take long to get there and lay in its coo mossy embrace. With a sigh the explore lay his head back. a tired hand wiped the moisture from his short buzzed blond hair. Within moments he was in a light slumber that was filled with peace and calm all over his body.:

The goddess woke as she heard all too familiar footsteps tramping through her forest. The furred goddess growled when she realized that it was a human in her forest. There was a reason no one came in there. Or at least they never lasted long. She always managed to get rid of them quickly, especially since they usually hunted her animals. But so far, this one hadn't harmed a thing in her forest...yet. She sighed and decided she would watch him, even sending an injured fox his way. She wanted to see what he would do when he saw the creature.

:When he heard the light clumsy steps out side the cave he looked over the creature. He noticed it had a heart paw and leg.. With soft slow moments he moved slowly to it palms up showing he hid no tricks. With a few moments past he knelt down and rubbed its soft little ear. IN seconds he had his bag open and worked to tie up the hurt paw and leg. He also gave it a piece of dried fruit to nibble on while he worked. A few moments passed until he was done." Once its better friend it will come off." He said softly rubbing the cute creatures head softly while watching ti.

She smiled as she saw what he did. Soon enough, the fox came back to her, showing her its leg. She picked it up and cradled it gently, carrying it out to the cave in which the human was staying in. She healed the wound and set it down, and it waited for her outside the entrance. Then she stepped inside and approached him from the shadows. "You're the only human that has stepped inside my forest and didn't harm my animals." She was a fox, and she moved back toward him.

The sudden new voice caused him to jump and turn to face her. When he saw what she was his eyes went wide. "Who... what are you?" The explors voice was firm yet kind. He had no clue as to what she was. Though the interest of her soon grew more in more with every passing second.

She smiled and stepped forward, her fluffy orange and white wagging slowly. "I'm the goddess of this forest. And no humans ever come in here... And if they do, they always hurt one of my animals for sport. And that's why." Her large pointed ears were pointed forward, and she approached him. She kissed his cheek sweetly. "Thank you." She took his hand and brought it up to to cup her large DD breasts.

:" Im--I am Roderick...." He said softly as he then realized how nude and full her forum was. Immediately he felt his pants tighten in the groin. He looked away hoping she would not see a change in the tan fabric that encased him" Im not a hunter" he said softly as he lifted his eyes to hers while he softly groped at her breast gently as if he where petting her:

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. Her hand moved to his crotch, and she grinned. "I want to repay you, Roderick. Give you my thanks for helping her..." Her lips moved to press against his hotly. "Come on..." She moved her hand from his cock to take his hand and led it down to her wet slit. She lightly nipped his jaw and pressed herself firmer against him.

Roderick gasped as her maw took his lips. He gave in to her slit with hot deep rubbing of two digits. He was gental yet firm in the touch he gave. " I i guess... he whispered as he pulled from her to watch over her body:

She grinned and slowly moved against him, moving to push him back against the wall. "Have fun with a goddess...a fox that you can enjoy." She licked his cheek and slipped her hand down his pants to start rubbing him slowly.

:He gasped and moved his free hand to undo his pants. They fell easy while he messaged her thighs and her clit softly. With a hot sigh he felt the blood fill his tool for her." I i dont know what.. but.. just .. " he couldn't think strait as the free ahdn ran up to her ear to rub softly:

Back
Top Bottom