Fx Any Current cravings

SubtleSinner

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to my little thread. Looking to play around and make friends and hopefully you are too!

About me:
Been rping since I was 16, and now it's 20 years later, lol. I write in 3rd person and do paragraphs, as long as there's enough to go along with it. My replies will strive for a minimum of one a week, hopefully more. It just depends on how busy my days are. My Favorite Kinks are:
Pregnancy/ Risk of
BDSM (Light to heavy)
Piercings
Tattoos
Non con/Rape to Con
Prostitution
If these aren't your cup of tea, we can always work together to figure out what plays best.
I prefer to play forums or pm.
Kinks with Females
Kinks with Males

Picture Ideas:
Rock and Roll Star:
Zoe is a rock and roll mega star, at the height of her career. Maybe you're a lucky fan or a serious body guard.
Beautiful Bride: Alyssa is a beautiful blushing bride, in an arranged marriage for her country. Would like this to be in a fantasy past.
Gang Leader: Rebeca is the leader of her gang. Maybe you run a rival gang that clashes.
BossyBoss: Sabrina is the boss of a company you work for. She's harsh and strict. Maybe you want her, as one of her underlings, want her to get her comeuppance. TAKEN
Haughty Heiress: Arianna is a rich, trust fund girl. Maybe you kidnap her for a swipe at her fortune, or you're an overzealous body guard.
Contract Killer: Emma is a contract killer, with a high body count. Maybe you're her partner, or target.
Cat girl Dancer : Aya is a famous cat girl dancer. Will you buy hr for your own entertainment? Or be mesmerized by her moves? TAKEN

Fandoms I like to play:
Roles I would play are in parenthesis. All canon characters are aged up to site minimum 16 years old.
Sailor Moon (Usagi/Serena, Makoto/Lita Minako/Mina) would like to play against Kunzite, Prince Diamond, other OC (Only playing with canon now)
Harry Potter (OC Slytherin, OC Hufflepuff)
Gundam Wing (Relena Peacecraft) would like to play against a Heero Yuy
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Black Widow, Scarlet Witch)
Final Fantasy VII (Aerith Gainsborough) would love to play with Sephiroth, Reno, Rufus
Would also play as Rufus or Reno for a yaoi pairing with Tseng
Overwatch (Mei, Mercy, D.Va)
Twisted Wonderland (OC) Would love to play with Azul or Crewel
Bleach (Rukia) Would love to play with Byakuya
Saiyuki (OC) Would love to play with Sha Gojyo
Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors (OC) Would love to play with Shin/Cye or Anubis/Cale
Hellsing (Integra) would love to play with Alucard or Seras
High School of the Dead: (Rei, Saeko, Saya, Shizuka) would love to play with Takashi TAKEN

Original Pairings:
Roles I would play are to the left
Werewolf x other supernatural creature
Female Twin x Male Twin (would love to do it where they're a pair of contract killers)
Daughter x Father
Sister x Brother
Mother x Son (This one will take convincing. A really good plot.)

Last edited:
back after a while of life being hetic. Everything is open. If you're a former partner I'll take preference to you if you wish to start up again.

bump. Things got crazy again (kicked out of home, other nasty things) but I'm back here for some dopamine I guess. Hit me up if we were playing or if you're new.

Made some changes, and finally got a better working browser! This laptop is punishing me I swear.

Back
Top Bottom