Mx Female Seeking partner in thought crime

DonJoe92

Moon
Hi all, it's me DonJoe92, your best friend.

I'm looking for someone interested in playing out detailed, kinky smut-over-story scenes. I list a few specific current cravings, but I'm also down for anything that checks a number of the boxes in the Likes section or fits with the tone of the art I linked. I'm flexible and I love planning the naughty RP almost as much as doing the naughty RP, so I'm willing to negotiate. If all you want to do is swap art or chat about your fantasies that's coo' too.

If we do role-play, I like for people to write one to two paragraphs per post and be conscientious about spelling/punctuation/grammar. I can be a slow writer when I'm taking posts seriously, so if you'd like for the pace to be faster for reasons of excitement maintenance just let me know. Otherwise I'll probably manage one to two posts a day when I'm around, with gaps and such as Life Happens. I don't expect you to be permanently available either, and if it's not working out ghosting won't hurt my feelings.

Current cravings:

Heroine down-skilling fuckfest: You play a female character(s) from a series of our choosing who is caught and game-overed by naughty monsters, but the shape that takes is her losing abilities/iq/strength/levels (it can be game mechanic heavy if you like that kind of thing) the longer she's dominated. Bonus points for doing this scene in a way where she's chipped away at by multiple groups of enemies and less and less able to defend herself.

NB: I have a permanent desire to do this idea justice in the Persona universe, so let me know if that appeals to you at all.

Ugly bastards wreck your bachelorette party: You're engaged to the guy of your dreams, and your rich, successful friends have planned an awesome bachelorette party with a multi-day private cruise. Imagine your group's awkward, quiet surprise when you realize the ship is crewed entirely by the nastiest, most embarrassing guys you've ever met. Dudes you wouldn't be caught dead hanging out with in any normal social situation. Since there's no polite way to refuse and the tickets were expensive, you reluctantly go forward with things and get on board...

NB: This can have a slow burn/humiliation/voyeuristic aspect to it if you like the idea of attendees trying to hide the fact that they're getting seduced and dominated by the bastards. Or it can be a big group scene, or a thing with a mix of married/single women trying to be quiet in their individual suites while they get the dub-con ugly bastard mind breaking treatment, unaware of what's happening in every other suite. Options!

• Noncon/dubcon (+++)
  • Transformation (+++)
  • Free use (+++)
  • Defeated/game over (+++)
  • M Monsters/Aliens (+++)
  • Pleasure corruption/mind breaking (+++)
  • Ugly/fat bastard (++)
  • Impregnation (++)
  • Frequent/excessive cumming (++)
  • Tentacles/slime/insects (++)
  • Weird insertions (+)
  • Lactation (+)
  • Cheating (+)
  • Watersports (+)

Dislikes (there are no minuses because I thought about it and these are just hard passes for me):
  • Underage anything
  • Scat
  • Guro
  • Romance (this obviously isn't gross or anything, it's just something I'm not interested in)

Some art inspiration:

Inja No Kuruwa - Loss War III
Arekara4nen - Creature Reaction Inside the Ship 2
Terasu MC - Cosplayer Kanojo NTR Manga
Fan No Hitori - Uprising
Yamada Gogogo - Orc mindbreak comic
Jlullaby - Red's Training

I hope something here tickles your fancy, if it does reach out to me in a dm!

F-List

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom