{NSFW} The Cave of Concupiscence

-Aeon-

Viking
header.png
Welcome...

... To my Lair of Lust, my Den of Desires, my Boudoir of Beguilement... My Cave of Concupiscence. Stay as long as you like, look around and let me know if you see something you like - other than yours truly.

What's that? You want to know something about me?

Well, I'm a man from Northern Europe. I do believe I'm a decent person, albeit I have been described as "very polite, but really messed up". Of course, I take that as a compliment. Sexually, I'm on the dominant side of the spectrum, and while I do enjoy a submissive partner, a brat or another dominant is what I prefer - somebody who puts up a fight.
I'm not a native speaker (or writer) of the English language, but I consider myself fairly proficient. On the other hand, I have no experience with text-based roleplaying. I do, however, have experience with live action roleplaying.

You want to to know more? Or maybe you want to talk? Don't be shy! Send me a message. But be warned... I do bite ;)

Table of Contents

~ Introduction (You are here) ~
~ Roles & Face Claims ; Partners ~
~ Kinks ~
~ Story Ideas ~
... More to Come ...

I'm dividing this into sections using new post for each section.
So for the time being, I would appreciate it if you dont write in the thread. Thanks!
šŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:
Roles & Face Claims

While this is a male request thread and I predominantly wish to play as males, I am also open to playing hermaphrodites/futanari and female characters.
My characters can have different personalities, such as - but not limited to - dark and mysterious, free-spirited and playful or stern and strong-willed. Sexually, they will be either egalitarian or somewhere on the dominant side of the spectrum. I'm mainly interested in playing athletically built humans/humanoids, but would also like to try my hand at mythical beings, anthropomorhs and monsters.

A Note on Genitals and Ejaculate
As long as my penis-bearing characters are at least averagely endowed, I don't have any requirements in that department. So if you wish for a specific size, let me know. Or simply describe my character's member in the story.
When it comes to the volume of my characters' ejaculate, I do have preferences, but no requirements. I prefer my characters to produce either realistic but large volumes or mildly unrealistic amounts (around 100 mL/0,4 cup) and be able to deliver consistent loads despite ejaculating multiple times within the same session.

Here is a list of character roles, I would like to play (in the future, pictures will be added).
~ Shaman ~
~ Pirate ~
~ Viking ~

~ Private Investigator ~

Partners

It matters not to me what the sex, gender or sexual orientation of the person behind a character is. But regarding partner characters, I'm only looking for feminine characters - women or hermaphrodites/futanari. I'm not looking for sissies or other effeminate males. Of course, side characters can be any gender and have any kind of personality.
Physically I enjoy women of various sizes - without getting into extremes. I like a tight, fit body as much as the next person, but have no interest in a competitive bodybuilder. However, what interests me far more are the body types located a little to either side on the scale: Elegant, slim bodies with small, firm breasts or plump bodies with ample buttocks that you can sink your fingers into. Alternative styles (e.g. dyed hair, leather jackets, piercings) and bohemian style are particular favourites.
In terms of personality, I like vivacious, free-spirited character, a devil-may-care attitude and strong, independent individuals, but timid, quiet or submissive characters are also lovely. This is not exhaustive, and I'm all ears for your ideas.

Here is a list with pictures for inspiration

Last edited:
Kinks

I will update this later. Some of the kink below may need an explanation. Feel free to ask.
I'm currently putting together a F-List. Have a look.

Allowed Non-Sexually
Not Interested
Chokers
Collar & Leash
Lace
Internal Ejaculation
External Ejaculation
Cum Inflation
Eye-Rolling
Shaking
Squirting
Anilingus (Giving)
Biting
Cunnilingus (Giving)
Kissing
Licking
Bruising (Light/Moderate)
Pain (Light/Moderate)
Primal Play
Reprimanding Through Sex
Scratching
Using Body as Restraints
Clean Enemas
Cum Vomit
Watersports
Blood & Gore
Torture
Death
Ageplay
Caregiver/Little Dynamics
Hatefucking
"Mommy"/"Daddy" or similar
Scat

Vore

Last edited:
Story Ideas

The Empress (Sub-Plot or Stand-Alone Smut)
My Character: Male ; Adventurer / Explorer / Soldier / Slave / Other
Your Character: Female ; Ruler / Ruler's Wife
Kink Suggestions: Dom Vs Domme, Roughness, Restraints, Uppity, Breeding, Drugs, Aphrodisiacs, Magic, Heat, Enemies to Lovers

The empress desires to produce an heir, but finds her wish unfulfilled. Either a satisfactory suitor has not yet wooed her, or her husband is unable to deliver. Hence, she takes matters in to her own hands and seeks out a suitable man likely to grant her strong, capable offspring.
For one reason or another, MC is in the city of YC's castle. Perhaps he's a messenger, perhaps he's a slave. Maybe he's simply passing through on his journey. The empress sets her eyes on MC, and acquires his services either through persuasion, money or force. Either way, MC proves to be quite a handful and something different than what the empress is used to from her other subjects.
Adventures of a Viking
I'm still working on specific ideas for this theme, so here are some scattered thoughts and ideas for stories set in a the Viking era (aka early middle ages) or a fantasy setting based on the era.

I would love to play as a Viking going on an adventure or raid.
It could be a short story about the raid itself and how the vikings pillage, kill and rape left, right and centre or a story about the political game the vikings finde themselves entangled in in the new country. It could be a story about forbidden or unexpected love between a viking and woman from the new country (e.g. a soldier, princess, court member, peasant, etc.).
Another angle I'd like to explore is a "slave turned lover" scenario. MC brings YC back home to keep as a slave (domestic and/or sexual). MC could be single or in an already established relationship, and YC either becomes MC's partner or part of a polyamorous relationship.
I see the potential for many different consensual and non-consensual scenes as well as changing power dynamics played out over the course of the story. Plot twist: Maybe MC's partner develops an interest in YC, and that's YC's path up the hierarchy and into the relationship.
I would love to play as a player in a GM/DM style roleplay. The story might then be about MC searching for some kind of magical artefact or healing herb.
Night Out (Short and Sexy)
My Character: Male ; Sexy, Mysterious Man
Your Character: Female ; Cheating Wife
Kink Suggestions: Cheating, Various BDSM Themes, Roughness, Sensuality, Messy Sex, Multiple Orgasms, Squirting, Exhibitionism.

YC has been caught in the rut that can come from being in a relationship for a long time. Everyday, she and your husband go to work, come home tired, she cooks for him, the two finish dinner exchanging a minimum of meaningless sentences about how work has been, he kisses her cheek and thanks her for dinner, he has some paperwork to finish, she reads a book, and finally they both go to bed, again exchanging a brief kiss and saying "goodnight".
Every now and again, YC does go out with a small group of friends, enjoying a drink or two and talking about life. YC's friends know that her marriage is slowly quenching the fire that used to burn in her eyes, so when they spot a handsome, well-dressed man enjoying his Manhattan by the bar, they talk YC into talking to him. That is, they all but carry YC to the chair next to him.

Anyways, what is the harm in talking? Just having a small taste of the excitement that used to be and feel the attention of another human is okay. But as the evening goes on, the fire rekindles, and for the night, YC leaves norms and her marriage behind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom