Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread 7: The Search for More Money

SpaceElf

Star
Rules

1. I have no set posting length for a partner. I tend to do 2-3. As long as you give me something to work with, we’re good.

2. While I’m up for discussing my plots/cravings, don’t bother asking if I’m interested in something that’s not on my list. Even if it’s on one of my previous threads. If it’s not on this thread, I’m not interested.

3. I readily admit I like smutty RPs. I’m fine with plot heavier stuff if anybody wants that but even then, I wants me lots of humping.

4. I don’t like canon x canon pairings. If one isn’t listed with a request, do not ask for it.

5. I have a life and I like to keep it private. As such, if we’re in the middle of RPing and I gotta leave for a few hours or for the day and I don’t let you know before hand, do not get all clingy and PM me shit like “ Are you ok?” Or “I missed you.”
Pulling that will end the RP right then and there. That may be harsh or bitchy to some but I really don’t like partners who can’t go 5 minutes with out a post before pestering me or acting weird or assuming the RP is dead.

If I’m gone for multiple days without a word, then feel free to shoot me a message. Sometimes, I get busy or just forgetful. RPing is just a fun little past time for me, not an all consuming passion. If you’re going to take an RP super mega ultra seriously and get weird and clingy with it, then look elsewhere.

Cravings

Horror Anthology

This idea, instead of one plot based on a single craving, is a collection of short term plots woven together like an anthology series.

As the title states, the ideas/plots I have in mind are all Horror genre based. From creepy jackolantern headed monsters to pervy mind screwy haunted mansion to dummies coming to life. I’ve got plenty of ideas but I’m definitely open to coming up with new ideas with a partner.

Also, the various little stories I have in mind all have sexy “bad ends”. Not looking to do fluffy happy endings here. And with this RP being horror based, some of my ideas include stuff not everyone may be interested in doing. So we can most certainly discuss what we both are and aren’t willing to do when it comes to the kinkier side of things.

Crash Bandicoot

The only game I’m the series that I’ve played is 4. So, it’s the one my craving is based on. Yea, shocking, I know. Coco and Tawna being super cute/hot in the game doesn’t hurt.

Thus, my craving is based on them. I’ve got a few plot ideas in mind. From a sweet romance between one of them and Dingodile to our chosen girl going on their own adventure without Crash that’s filled with all sorts of sexy shenanigans along the way. All up for discussion.

Jessica Nigri

If you don’t know who she is, do yourself a massive favor and Google her. You can thank me later.^_^

Now, there’s two possible RP options I’m looking to do with her.

One would be based on her cosplaying where we use her as a character in a fictional universe. For example, she has a great series of photos of her doing a sexy Ghostbusters cosplay. If we base the RP on that, we’d do a plot where Jessica is a character in that universe and an actual ghostbuster. She’s got lots of Uber sexy cosplaying to pick from. So, lots of options here.

The second possibility is something based on Jessica herself that takes place in the real world. Just note, I don’t like plain ordinary romances in real world settings. I’ll want some kind of twist to it, be it a big age difference one way or the other, or you play a made up family member for some taboo naughtiness. I just want something to spice things up. So we can definitely discuss precisely what that is.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

With this craving, I’m looking to do something based on the school aspect and not all the war and saving the world stuff.

The plot I have in mind would focus on Rhea and a new student who happens to secretly be one of those slithers in the dark folks. He…or she as I don’t mind me some Yuri luvin, is sent to infiltrate the school to spy and disrupt operations but being a massive perv, they take some naughty initiative and decide to try and sexually corrupt miss super sezzy ArchBishop Rhea by getting frisky with her any chance they can.

Whilst the focus will be on Rhea and the pervy villain student, I don’t mind including some of the other Three Houses beauties getting involved in their own sexy shenanigans due to the villains sexy powers. Like perhaps Edelgard is training with a group of male students. It’s all fine and dandy until the villain uses their lusty magic, causing the guys to turn super horny and proceed to gang bang Edelgards brains out.

Star Wars

As divisive as the new trilogy is, there's one thing most us can agree on….

Rey is pretty freakin hot!

I'm looking to do something original pre movies, where's she's trying to survive on that planet she was on. Thus, there'll be stuff like her trading certain favors for supplies or catching the eye of a local crime boss who's determined to make her his bride.

So, this'll be fairly plot heavy. But of course, there'll still be more than enough sexy fun with her and her fine ass.

Dead Space

Played all of these games, minus the mobile ones, and enjoyed them all. Yes, even 3. Just, not as much as 1 and 2 for several obvious reasons.

Annnnyyyyways, with the remake coming up and me watching videos of the originals, it’s given me some ideas for a plot set in that universe.

The plot I have in mind wouldn’t be based on any of the games. It’ll be an original story with original characters but in that same fictional universe. And as one would expect, there’s gonna be plenty of freaky necromorph horror shit and mind screwy marker stuff going down. But don’t fret, there’ll be plenty of banging too because of course there will be.

But, that’s where a hitch comes in. While there’ll be plenty of good ol human on human banging of a variety of types, I’m gonna want necromorphs banging my girl through out the RP as well. I know not everyone likes that stuff, but it’ll tie heavily into the plot I have in mind, so it’s quite essential.

Quest of The Delta Knights

This is a bit of a weird one as the movie this craving is based on…….is a pile of shit. So much so, the only version worth watching is the MST3K version.

But it does have one, technically two, things that’s given me inspiration for a RP. That being a young Brigid Branagh with one of the most spectacular racks I’ve ever seen.

If you don’t want to watch the MST3K version for free on YouTube, that’s fine as no knowledge of the film is required as the basic plot of the RP will be a young super hot princess with a exceptionally amazing pair of tits is in hiding as a wench in a tavern.

We make it up ourselves from there. We could have it be short term smut where we have her deal with a few lecherous customers or we can send her on an epic sex filled adventure to reclaim her kingdom. It’s entirely up for discussion.

Tomb Raider

This craving is based on the reboot trilogy. The plot I have in mind won’t be based on any one of the three in particular. It’ll be an original adventure for Lara. It’ll also be a plot heavier idea but still full of sexy fun. Like Lara using her body to get info on what she’s looking for and then having to deal with lusty tribesmen, horny animals, supernatural creatures, etc….

So, there’ll be plenty of plot/world building as she goes on another crazy treasure hunt but she will most definitely be getting fucked plenty by humans and non humans alike through out the adventure. Though, I know not everyone is into non human humping like I am. So, we can certainly discuss that aspect to figure out something we’re both comfortable with.

Mass Effect

Alrighty, for this one, I’ve got two cravings in mind. A smutty intergalactic adventure with sexy fem-Shep and a fiery love/hate romance between Jack and Miranda.

For the Shepard plot, I’m looking for something based around 2 and possibly 3 should the RP progress to that point. I’m leaving out 1 because alas…..I still have no played. Yea, I know, boo hiss whatever. Anywhosits, I’m not looking to do a shot for shot remake. Instead, I want to take the general plot and alter/sexy it up. Like, instead of Harbinger trying to kill Shepard, it sends its freaky minions to fuck her in an attempt to impregnate her to create some kind of crazy reaper/human hybrid.

Now, it won’t just be Husks and what not tapping Shepards fine ass on a regular basis. In her quest to hunt down the Collectors, she’ll also get frisky with normal aliens and humans. Like using her body in exchange for info she needs or getting jumped by a gang of pervy Batarians or having a drunken quickly with a Krogan during some R&R.

I’m not interested in pairing her with any canon characters like Gareth or Wrex. Originals only. Also, personality wise, I’ll be putting my own twist on fem-Shepard. She’ll still be a badass soldier, but also quite the wise ass and a bit of a perv. You can bet she’ll be making a few comments on Miranda and dat ass for example.^_^

As for JackxMiranda, we could implement it in the above plot as a side story that eventually pops up. Or if you want to just do it, we could do something that takes place between 2 and 3 where the two are forced to work together for some reason, with another big argument turning into some hot angry sex between the two and the rather……unique relationship that results between the two.

Saints Row

This craving is based on the original series, not the reboot. Specifically 3/4 as they are the only ones I’ve played and what gave birth to this craving.

What I’m looking to do is a plot focused on Shaundi. I’ve got a few different plot ideas in mind. Just note they are all quite heavy on the smut and aren’t very serious. Like the games, they’re all over the top, goofy and sexy fun.

Like perhaps there’s a zombie outbreak in Steelport but instead of eating brains, they’re all looking to fuck some fine asses like Shaundi or even Kenzie and Asha. Or mayhaps Shaundi is abducted by aliens to become they’re new queen and she gets into all kinds of kinky extra terrestrial shenanigans.

I’m completely willing to work up a plot with my partner. I’m just wanting to play Shaundi in a smutty, fun and crazy RP.

Bioshock

While I was a bit late to the party and only got into this series in the last few years, I quickly grew to love it.

While not the most popular entry, Infinite was my entry into the series thanks to a fuck up on GameStops part when I ordered the entire collection for XBox One.

Still, I really enjoyed it. Especially sezzy miss Elizabeth. Cute, likable and damn fucking hot. Combine that with her dimension hopping powers, and I think that makes for great RP potential.

Sexy as hell Elizabeth traveling through different fictional universes and getting into all sorts of naughty shenanigans sounds like a lot of fun if you ask me.

I’m very open to discussing just what universes she visits and just what kind of naughty encounters she has as we all have our own naughty boat floaters.

One Shots/Short Term

Pretty self explanatory. Got a few cravings I’m looking to do but not for a long term thing for reasons. Some are one and done while others will be just a few smutty scenes before being wrapped up. I’ll just list the characters I’m craving for some quick smutty fun. Should any pique your interest, PM me and then I’ll explain the bit of plot I have in mind.

Just as a disclaimer, these idea do tend to involve dub-con. The girl/s will most certainly end up enjoying it, but there’s gonna be a bit of force beforehand. Mentioning it as I know not everyone is into that.

Anywho, onto the list of hotties……

Lily from those ATT commercials.
Dana from According to Jim.
Donna from That 70’s Show.
Female version of Naked Snake from MGS 3.
Jill/Claire/Moira/Ada from Resident Evil.
Cammy/ChunLi/Juri from Street Fighter.
Fem-Shepard from Mass Effect.

Silent Hill

With this one, I’m not looking to do something based on one of the games…….mostly.

I want to do an original story focusing on my OCs mind screwy trip through town. The plot I have in mind will be on the darker side things considering it is Silent Hill after all. But, it’ll be more psychological and smutty stuff. No graphic gore and violence. I have some ideas for monsters getting involved in sexy fun times, but it’s not necessary. I’m fine if you’d rather keep it human on human, real and Silent Hill mind screwy hallucinatory stuff.

I’ve got my own ideas for the kind of crazy stuff my gal will see and go through in SH, but we can certainly discuss the specifics as some ideas do involve things not everyone is into. Nothing gross or against the rules mind you. Just stuff that’ll fuck with my girls head.

Also, while it’ll be an original story and character, I do have an idea I’d like to do that involves her crossing paths with Heather and PI guy from 3 that involves a bit of naughtiness between those two early in the RP.

Gender Swap

This is a long time favorite of mine, playing a male whose been turned into a sezzy female and all the naughty fun that results.

Now, there’s a few ways to go about this idea. We can do an entirely original plot, which I’ve got a few ideas for or do a series based thing.

If we go original, we’ll have to go the route of a male getting turned into a female at the start, which I know not everyone is into.

If we do a series based plot, we’ve got a bit more options. We could do the aforementioned male turned into female thing or go the AU route where the character is played as if they’re normally female. Like a FF 7 What If…. plot where Cloud Strife is not a moody emo blonde spiky dude and is instead a super sezzy equally moody blonde lady with all kinds of naughty alterations to the games events to accommodate this change.

For the series based stuff, I’ve got a few in mind I’m interested in doing but it’s up for discussion what series we use.
Legend of Krystal

For those that don’t know what this is, it’s an old flash game centering around Krystal from Starfox getting captured by Sharpclaws and turned into a sex slave. Popular enough that lots people made unofficial sequels and what not.

I’m looking to do a RP with this general set up but not based on any specific version of the game. By that, I mean we’ll still have Krystal being a sex slave and all the fun that entails, but the plot itself will be original.

The plot I have in mind will actually be on the plot heavy side. Don’t get me wrong, Krystal is gonna be getting fucked ALOT but there’s gonna be plenty of plot to go along with it. Political intrigue, ancient prophecies, treks to far off lands, etc…..

Fallout 4……sorta

Not the most popular entry nor my favorite. But, I still find myself craving it for one thing……..That being the main gal is a MILF.

Now, what I’m wanting to do is a plot inspired by but not directly based on 4. By that, I mean my gal, like 4, will be a super sezzy young MILF journeying through the wasteland, looking for her kid and getting into all manner of sexual situations but it’ll be an entirely original story instead of just replaying the events of 4.

Witcher 4

Obviously, this isn’t really based on the recently announced game. What I’m wanting to do is a RP with Ciri post 3. That way, sezzy Ciri is free to go on her own naughty adventures without the threat of the wild hunt.

Got all kinds of ideas for this. Like new lusty monsters and such. We could even use her powers a bit and have her end up in other fictional universes, where she proceeds to have many erotic escapades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom