Mx Female A Black Player's Request for Story & Sex.

Beginnings.

zuikoden.

after hours.
Disclaimer: Thank you for making it to my request thread. I hope you're here because we want the same things. Reading the rules is my only requirement before you come through with a PM for me. After that, I have interracial & black pairings and plots you may also be interested in that can make conversation starters. If you're not sure about them, please don't let it discourage you from reaching out anyways.

Rules.
I'm looking for well-written female characters & I'll be playing Black, Latino, or mixed men.

Literacy.
The definition of literacy is "to be able to read and write". Please be able to read and write. This covers good detail in your sentences and actions, good grammar, and specific character descriptions that make you more unique to the world. When our posts inspire one another, we can read and write great stories. One-liners can't do that shit.

Story.
Be as creative as you can without hurting yourself. We should both be coming up with ideas while we're plotting before and during the story. That's why we're partners, so that none of this is one-sided. We should both play characters with smaller roles around the two characters that are meant to be. Man, and a story needs conflict too. Once characters are connected, they sin, they die, they fight, they runaway, they cry, they sacrifice, for what? Things that always work out for everybody? Yeahhh nah.

Sex. Smut.
It'll happen & we will get there. But I'm not the BBC you're looking for. I'm not a mindless fuck machine. What I have in mind is way more fun anyway. Her body, her personality, her passions, do your thing as a talented writer. Just make sure she has all three.

Out of Character Chat. Is for when we are not in character. It's the only space where chat speak belongs. With me, this is how real it's gonna look. We'll do all the plotting there and if you end up ranting to me about work or something, that's fine, it's OOC.

Interracial and Black Pairings. Plots. Also known as "conversation starters".

Modern.

- College students w/ shameful nightlife jobs.
- Two employees w/ an illegal side hustle.
- A dirty cop and a criminal from the same hood have a problem.
- Two cops go undercover in the same gang.
- Two choreographers in business making music videos for cash.
- A street racer and a con artist find a way to make money.

Fantasy. Historical.
- Royalty and an assassin with more than one motive.
- An injured soldier and a refugee must find a way to survive.
- Two Monster hunters with only one prize.
- Royalty and a prisoner of war find romance.

Darker.
- A wife pays for being unfaithful.
- A detective obsesses over their new secretary.

Send a PM. Somewhere along my spiritual journey, I ended up a black writer and now I came to play.

Last edited:
New Pairings & Plots Available**
New Pairings & Plots Available**

I'm a fan of espionage so

- A spy undercover and the irresistible target who also turns out to be a spy undercover. They then work closely together as a team...
- A Black Ops agent with orders to kidnap a high-value asset (royalty, or the President's daughter, for example) for information and a ransom.
- Some other third, fourth, or even a fifth plot.

Recyclables.
(AKA Plots I collaborated with someone before, and it didn't work out, but I can still salvage)

-A retired fighter trains the daughter of a close friend/rival for her underground debut.
-An ex-convict helps an undercover cop bring down his former crime boss.
-A veteran returns from the war, injured and homeless. After saving a therapist from an armed mugging, she is determined to repay him.

New Pairings & Plots Available II**
New Pairings & Plots Available II**

Disclaimer: As of 12/24/22, I am actively looking for more players and projects to take on. I hope to appeal to some great, talented writers with these new and old plots. My rules still apply. For all plot-related updates, refer to the Threadmarks. In reader mode, it's the easiest way to read the thread as a whole, without looking at all the "bumps".

My search continues-

- An abusive ex-lover plot where a man, recently released from prison, struggles to start life anew while fighting old habits when he learns that his ex is healthy and happy with another man.
- An arranged marriage between two royals who meet for the first time on their wedding day.
- Any modern, fantasy, historical, western, espionage, sci-fi, supernatural, noir-themed plots [Insert Here].

Still looking to play these Fandoms as well, featuring mainly Our OCs-

- Arcane (cyberpunk fantasy, sci-fi)
- Archer FX (espionage, noir)
- Avatar the Last Airbender (adventure, fantasy)
- Arsene Lupin (crime, mystery)
- Fast and Furious (street racing, heists)
- Indiana Jones (historical adventure)
- Kingsman (spy adventure)
- Only Murders in the Building (drama, mystery)
- Walking Dead (apocalyptic adventure)

Bump.

Back
Top Bottom