Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Andromorphs and Trans Men! Inquire within!

NeedleTeeth

Certified Trash Mammal

Intro

Hello! I'm NeedleTeeth and this is my request thread, or I guess more of a suggestion thread since everything here is just that! A suggestion! These are my kinks, you can pick and choose to make your own RP dish that we both like the taste of! Don't be afraid to suggest something that isn't on this list because chances are I'll say yes. I'm extremely flexible and have very few hard nos, so everything is worth a shot! Usually, if the kink is too much, I'll suggest a way to alter it so we both can enjoy it! Seriously, throw everything at me and we'll see what sticks!

What should you expect from me?

I am a fluent English writer that can usually write up to 2-3 paragraphs but can easily crank out 5-6 if given enough to work with! I copy my partner in terms of length, so write what you are comfortable with. I try to respond at least once a day or multiple times a week, but it's understandable if you can't keep up with that pace! Just respond when you have the time. If you can only write once a week or once a month, just let me know! I'm extremely patient and will often take people back months after they ghost or disappear. I'm ghost friendly, though I do prefer knowing when you are going to dip!

I love to play defiant or bratty characters who are to be forced into being playthings against their will. This can be classic twink brats or full-on macho hunks being bent to someone's command. I like to be broken in through pain and/or sexual desperation. However, in more dubcon or consensual encounters, I am also willing to play a powerbottom, switch, or top! I have a hard time playing a very dominant top for long periods though, I would prefer to be a soft top if we're going long term. If you have a flavor of boy you'd like me to play, just let me know and chances are I'll say yes. Brats and strong-willed characters are my favorite, but I have no problem playing a classic demure bottoms or sweethearts.

Rules:

• I only play male and masculine presenting characters (trans men, nonbinary folks, and andromorphs/cuntboys).
    • While I do have a preference towards playing men, I can also play some women, though I'm a bit pickier if I'm playing one. If I'm playing a group though, some ladies mixed in are totally fine! I won't play a stand-alone lady though.
  • I would prefer you play a male character, but I might be convinced to play against dominant females, nonbinary folks, futas, or anyone else if I like the prompt! There's no shame in throwing an idea at me and seeing if I'll bite.
  • Please come to me with at least a basic idea of what you want! If you aren't too sure of what you want and you wanna brainstorm, that's fine, but at least give me a list of kinks you want or a setting to work with.
  • I won't play any real people or canon characters and I would appreciate it if you didn't either. I will play in fandom universes as long as both our characters are original.
    • I'll try to get familiar with the setting as well, but please be patient if I haven't played the game or watched the movie the setting is from. I live under a rock and don't know many by heart.
  • My only hard nos are the classics. No hard gore, watersports, or scat. Everything else is up for consideration or compromise!
    • Gore exceptions can be made for nonerotic scenes or monster design. Just ask if unsure.
  • I ask for at least two paragraphs and good grammar. I just need to be able to read what you write and have enough to reply to. Anything beyond that is to your comfort!
  • I would prefer to RP in PMs or Discord. I can be convinced to do public threads, but I'm a little hesitant since I can get a little self-conscious of my work the more eyes are on it

If you are wanting to play something more monster/beast heavy, I also have a RT full of Monster Prompts Here!!

What's the Difference?

You may have noticed me saying Transmen and andromorphs (aka, cuntboys) in this thread. That is because, to me, they are very different things and will be treated differently in roleplay. Transmen are the same as they are IRL. AFAB men (men born as women) who make realistic efforts to transition, such as through hormones or surgery. How far they have made it into transition is up to us to plot out! Andromorphs or cuntboys are men born with a vagina or men who have been magically transformed to have a vagina. They can be seen as unnatural or completely natural occurrences depending on the plot. Effectively, you get the same bits to play with, but they will be narratively different, so I like to know beforehand which a partner prefers. Please do not refer to my trans men as cuntboys.

Kinks!

They are in no specific order, but cravings will be bolded and/or *Starred* depending on the craving level. Here's my F-list for the full list!
Just because they are on the list does not make them mandatory! Pick and choose or suggest your own, this is a collaboration!
  • Noncon/dubcon (Can transition to con encounters, I like a bit of affection in my rps too depending on the story)
  • *Humanoid Monsters!* (Your classic demons, vampires, etc.)
  • **Bestial Monsters** (Werewolves, nagas, or even wholly made-up, more horrific monsters. Can have human intelligence or not)
  • *Fluids* (Saliva, precum, and cum are all fantastic! If you've got a fun beastie, slimes of all sorts are welcome!)
  • *Restraints* (Handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, ropes, tentacles, pretty much anything)
  • Stuckage (What are you doing, step-bro?)
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Control (Chastity or simply being instructed not to cum)
  • Overstimulation
  • **Clitoral Play** (Press the pleasure button! I beg you!)
  • Roughness (Biting, scratching, hair pulling, ETC. Blood may be drawn, but nothing life-threatening. Ask before doing anything extreme.)
  • Some Pain Play
  • Degradation and Praise (Break them down then build them back up the way you want)
  • *Oral Fixation* (Licking, biting, kissing, classic oral, etc. Both giving and receiving)
  • **Anal** (My boys may have an extra hole to play with, but don't forget the classics)
  • Exotic Cocks
  • Large Insertions
  • Excessive cum
  • Hate fucking/power struggles (Switches fighting over who is dominant, both acting as aggressors and getting rough with each other)
  • Somnophilia

Scenarios!

These are just suggestions! Feel free to edit them or suggest something completely different! Also, I have other requests up with very similar, if not the same scenarios. Please mention that you want me to play a trans man or andromorph/cuntboy, thank you. Otherwise I will assume Cis Male.

My character is a notorious thief in the area. While not dangerous, he is an annoyance among the elite and city guards, often making a game out of his heists and teasing whoever was unlucky enough to be a victim to his sticky fingers. However, he finally picks a target too big for him to chew and finds himself caught by your character. He remains optimistic, sure he will escape like he always has, but your character is determined to make sure he pays for his crimes.
  • I have a few bonus options for this scenario that would make me happy to include, but by no way has to. I would like it to be in some medieval fantasy world and I would absolutely love to play a tiefling character. This scenario gives me huge D&D vibes and playing in a similar world would be a huge plus for me

A war has broken out between two countries However, they have started in the dead of winter. Two soldiers on opposing sides end up getting lost within the woods, both finding an old abandoned cabin for shelter. At first they seem determined to kill each other, but they quickly realize they need each other's skills to survive until the snow melts. Maybe they start to slowly grow fond of each other, maybe they want to strangle each other all the way through, who knows?
  • More of a long-term rp with more story behind it. Both sides can be human, or maybe it's some type of interspecies war.

Your character has been bullying or otherwise tormenting my character for a while now, and my character has finally had enough. He tries to stand up to your character during one session, but caught your character in a bad mood. Rather than their usual routine, your character has a unique punishment for my character's insolence.

Your character is an infamous supernatural being (vampire, demon, werewolf, etc) that has been plaguing the area. My character, a young and inexperienced hunter is determined to stop your character's reign in order to show off and gain respect from his fellow hunters. However, his lack of training is evident, posing no threat to your character no matter how hard he pretends to be. So, your character desires to have a little fun at his expense.

My character is a novice summoner who is much too eager to get their first successful attempt at summoning. He draws protective runes to make sure he is unharmed before he gets to work. He aims for something small, a simple familiar, but in his inexperience completely messes up. Instead of a small creature that bends to his will, a much more powerful incubus (or another type of demon) comes through his summoning circle instead. The protective runes were made for something much weaker and thus don't work on the demon at all, allowing him to do whatever he wants.

Your character has been rather interested in mine for a while now, though my character seems to be rather oblivious, regardless on if your character is being subtle or rather overt about their affections, believing them to be just friends. However, yours thinks that my character is simply being a tease and playing hard to get. They're just playing along, waiting for my character to slip. Eventually, after a bit of barhopping with your character as the designated driver, it seems mine has fallen right into your character's hands as your character declares they must be 'watched over' for the night.

My character and yours were friends in childhood, but sadly split when one moved away. Life continues as normal, both growing to adults, until one day your character notices someone oddly familiar. My character has changed vastly since childhood, transitioning into a man, but your character knows undeniably that he is the same person.

A very very loose plot for us to slap some meat onto while brainstorming. I think it would be fun if the sudden change sparks some interest in your character, but there are a lot of options for such a simple prompt!

My character has managed to sneak their way into becoming a squire, managing to keep certain aspects of himself hidden to keep his dreams of being a knight secure. However, after his first knightly mentor is slain in battle, he is transferred over to your character's care to finish his training. Your character has their suspicions about mine, but it isn't long until they find concrete proof that my character hasn't been quite honest with them and they decide to supplement some of their normal lessons for something a bit more fun.

None of those seem interesting? Take a look at some of my favorite pairings and settings! Maybe it might give you some ideas! Feel free to mix and max or have some fun role reversals!

Pairings!Settings!
Monster Hunter x Supernatural Being / MonsterFantasy Medieval (D&D / Faerûn inspired is a plus!)
Victim x Supernatural Being / MonsterModern
Thief x NoblePost-Apocalyptic
Victim x BlackmailerModern Fantasy
Victim x BullyClassic Medieval
Teacher x StudentMHA's world (playing with quirks could be fun)
Knight x Squire
Mage x Apprentice
Superhero x Villain
Guardian x Ward

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom