Mx Female Footplay with the teacher, tutor, collague or driving instructor

Alexios

Moon
Hi! I have several ideas for rp with all of them including plenty of footplay. I basically want for things to escalate from footplay to all kinds of kinky sex. I am rather new to RP and english is not my native language so I'll both be tollerant and expect tollerance on the occasional spelling/grammar mistakes I might make.

MY KINKS include:

feet
leather
latex
jeans (bootcut/flared)
clothed sex
public sex
gentle dom/sub
bondage
heels
rough sex
Big butts
mild humiliation (both giving and receiving!)
Cuddling and romance

As for LIMITS:

Incest
Gore
Excessive humiliation (I like mild one,both giving and receiving)
Scat
Non-cis women
Non con

For instance:

Me being your tutor:

You are a 19-early 20s year old girl preparing for college. As the admission exam is particularly hard, you decided to see a tutor to prepare you better for it! Little did you expect that your tutor is just 24, 6.3 feet tall with an athletic body.We kept it professional during our first meetings, although our feet touched "accidentally " for a few times...I wasn't sure I was always the one initiating it...but I certainly made sure I'm always sockless when you visited me. You started coming more often in sandals too...maybe it was just a coincidence , maybe not.

I basically want this to escalate from an " innocent " footsie to us having all kinds of kinky sex , maybe even getting together eventually. If you want, we could swap the roles with me being the student and you being my tutor.

Or you being my hot univ teacher who loves shoeplaying:

I'd love to find someone to roleplay as a univ teacher who always wears sexy heels and sandals at lectures. You often dangle your feet and wiggle your toes as you teach . You're looking forward for students to stare, and you yourself love to stare at your students' feet. Luckily for you,there is me, the only male student wearing sandals, strategically sitting in the front bench so you can notice. I am the student who you ask questions most often to , you wiggle your toes on purpose just when you say something important ,making me lose focus, then you ask me questions just so you can see me fail to answer correctly. You love teasing me like that, and you'd love more. Much more.

My driving instructor:

After a lot of postponing due to my studies, I decided to finally get my driving licence. Little did I know that a hot, sexy , horny woman like you will be my driving instructor! You'll teach me the art of driving with your mesmerizing voice..you'll watch my every movement, my hands on the steering wheel , my feet on the pedals, my gaze, and you, as a caring instructor that you are, will correct me when I'm wrong, maybe even punish me,and reward me when I do it alright!

OR we could simply both be univ students at the library preparing for exams:

You are a college student at the library ,focused on your last exam. You are single, tired and fed up , but focused on studying nevertheless. It's summer , and you are wearing a shoulder baring crop top, bootcut jeans and open toed sandals. At some point, an attractive guy comes into the library, he's wearing a tank top, jeans and leather sandals. He's tall and athletic, one of the best looking guys you've ever seen. He notices you and you make short eye contact, then he confidently chooses the seat in front of you. You both study for half an hour, giving short glances to each other from time to time. Then, all of a sudden, you feel something lightly touching your sandalled left foot, then again, by now you realise it's a skin to skin contact , obviously the hot guy's tips of the toes touching yours. You feel slightly turned on, and wiggle your toes in response. You notice him blushing as he soon puts his toes on top of yours and lightly presses them. You both make eye contact and he gives you a smirk.

Back
Top Bottom