Mx Female The Strongest Woman in the World (Now with More She-Hulk!)

Gym Rat

Lifting things up. Putting them down.
Here we go again! I'm back with my favorite theme--female muscle power!

He's a handsome guy, and doesn't have trouble attracting women. But he has a secret. He's always been most turned on by strong, muscular women. Bodybuilders and weightlifters. Even when dating an objectively beautiful woman, he always feels like something is missing--that need to be out-muscled by an attractive girl.

She's a beautiful woman, and doesn't have trouble attracting men. But she has a secret. In the privacy of her home gym, she trains with a purpose--to become incredibly strong. And the results have been spectacular. She can move more iron than any man. She tends to keep that hidden, as whenever she's given a guy even a small hint of her physical power, he's run for the hills. She's not sure that she'll ever find a man who can deal with her strength.....much less love her for and be turned on by it.

I want to be clear that I'm not into BDSM and I'm not seeking a "domme/sub" scenario. This is about romance, the build-up of the sexual tension, and the use of a woman's displays of muscle and strength as the primary sexual trigger. I much prefer to write with you via PM, and I look forward to seeing a message from you in my inbox. I'm open to other ideas related to this theme (I even have plenty more of my own to share with you upon request.). Thanks for reading!

Have you seen the trailer for this? I was already looking forward to the release of the Disney+ series. But now that the trailer has dropped, my anticipation has reached a fever pitch.

Now, folks are complaining about the quality of the CGI. Fair enough. My only complaint is that I was hoping that Shulkie would be somewhat more buff. But beyond that, it looks like they're getting the tone of the characterization right. And by that, I obviously mean that She-Hulk is sensual and HORNY! :love:

If you haven't seen the trailer, here's the important last fifteen seconds of it.

Voice-over of Jennifer Walters saying, "Is there anything more depressing than dating in your thirties?" while, using a dating app on her phone, she quickly swipes right on every profile.

This is followed by a couple seconds flashing past a few (presumably failed) first dates. But then it gets good, as we see her on a date with a guy with whom she clearly has chemistry.

Guy: "This is the best date I've had in a while."

She-Hulk: (perking up and looking horny) "Oh...."

Guy: "Should we...split some fries?"

She-Hulk: (oozing sex appeal in her sultriest voice) "Let's get those to go."

Cut to the two of them in her living room as she cradle-carries him toward the bedroom. His foot knocks over a lamp.

I want this. Oh yes, I want this bad. BAD.

Last edited:
The basic setup in the original post interests me, but I'm also feeling pretty hungry for some superheroine play. Especially with the Disney+ She-Hulk series inching (slowly) closer and closer to release.

Bumped with a renewed focus on the most beautiful, sexiest, biggest, greenest lady of them all.

Shulkie time!

The first two episodes are in the books, and I think it's off to a good start. I hope that episode 3 is where we start to see those funny/sexy She-Hulk tinder dates.

And yes, this request is absolutely open!

Happy Labor Day!

Speaking of Labor, our favorite gorgeous green attorney at law doesn't have to labor very much to perform awesome feats of strength!

lifting-car-she-hulk.gif

It took four episodes, but we finally got it. Horny She-Hulk on the dating scene. I'd love to play something out with Shulkie and a lucky guy.

The She-Hulk: Attorney at Law run is complete. I'm more hyped than ever about writing as the lucky guy who gets to hook up with her. Put a note in my inbox if you'd like to explore this.

I just got back from the gym, where I saw a cute girl benching with the big plates. I don't see that very often, and it always whets my appetite for this. Looking forward to hearing from anybody who's intrigued!

Back
Top Bottom