Mx Female POV: Anal slaves who like to display their cute little rosebud in public, let’s play (nsfw)

thegreathumiliator

Banned
Banished
Good day wherever you are, if you’re reading this, I assume you’re into humiliation and would probably get wet from being coerced to display some parts to the world. I’m looking for someone who is fairly detailed, who can write around 3-5 paragraphs with a range of about 300-500 words, or even more if you get me really into the mood.

As for the person behind the keyboard, a guy typing isn’t an issue, as long as the female character is played well. So subby guys who can write well as females can apply too.

Now for the plot:
1. There’s two things that will make me cum almost instantaneously, a rimjob and a girl looking uncomfortable while she’s being publicly humiliated.

So, I was thinking of a college classroom where the lecturer has devised of a smart punishment to motivate the students to study. Every quiz/mini examination that the students have, the two students who scores the lowest will be punished. The second lowest student will be rimmed while the lousier student will be the one doing the rimming. It’s all fun and humiliating as the two students are usually males.

Things took a turn when YC joins the classroom. With YC now consistently scoring the lowest or second lowest, all the other students are now fighting for a chance to be punished together. Either way, it’s a win-win situation for the male students as they either get to eat her ass out or have their ass eaten by her. They do need to have an agreement beforehand though, so that it doesn’t end up with two males at the bottom again.

I would love for a dose of realism in this, so even the simple act of bending over feels incredibly humiliating for YC. It does feel like a smutty scene, but this is how I like to progress the story. We can do a smutty scene together to see if we have good chemistry, and if we do, we can develop a story together. As for the long term story, YC will probably end up as the sex slave of one of the students or the teacher.

Other than anal play, we can also include our other mutual kinks into forms of punishment. My list is not definite, so feel free to pm me and we can discuss on what we’ll both enjoy:

1. Nipple pinching and breast worship
2. Gagging* - We’ll watch YC gag from everything (from fingers to pencils to cocks)
3. Creampies and bukkakes
4. Spanking
5. Toy play to orgasms (hopefully the squirting kind)
6. Water sports if you’re game
7. Pet play and making YC act like the class bitch
8. Bondage play and predicament bondage
9. Face slapping is a big yes for me

In any case, just pm me and we’ll discuss on what fun we can have.

D21633F.gif

8D0543D.gif

Back
Top Bottom