Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Harem Training (Longterm Pokemon plots with heavy smut, NSFW link)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Idea 1: A retired trainer has moved on to become a breeder, traveling to fulfill his dream of breeding the strongest Pokemon possible. He doesn't participate in the Pokemon League as he prefers to just relax and enjoy himself. However, he comes across several female trainers who have aspirations to succeed. He found himself wanting to help them improve. Though, he was surprised by the fact that these girls were open minded with sexual activity. This made him have an idea for a lewd training method.

The girls would do battles with him or each other, and for each of their Pokemon being knocked out, they're to strip. If naked and loses, then the winner claims the loser as a temporary sex slave. The loser is then bred by the winner's Pokemon. This results the girls having an egg carrying stronger offspring because of a secret that's not told about openly. The girls succeed through this method and end up having stronger Pokemon.

The breeder soon discovers that his training methods began catching attention. What will happen? Will his "harem" grow and add more numbers leading to further success? Or will he end up having sex craving girls who want to fulfill their fantasies? (Closed)

Idea 2: A trainer has been in a underground gym circuit where Gym Leaders don't give out traditional badges. Instead, it's a female Gym Trainer that is awarded to the victor as the badge. He just started, and his Pokemon see his spoils as a way to relieve themselves of sexual frustration. The girls however, encourage it, as they do a method where mating with them results in the Pokemon becoming stronger.

Idea 3: A group of female grunts aspire to be recognized and be promoted by their superiors who see them as useless. They decided to do this by attacking a trainer, hoping to steal his Pokemon, including a Shiny Machamp. However, the girls were all defeated easily and are captured by their target.

The trainer gives them a choice. Either submit to him or be turned over to the police. The grunts submit, and discover the trainer treats them better than their old bosses, and help him willingly, leaving their old life behind.

Idea 4: A small prideful gym of all female trainers started up. After their gym was humiliated by a single trainer's Pokemon, a Manectric, they decided to ask the trainer to stay and help them train. Also, some of the submissive girls have ulterior motives, wanting to have the Manectric and trainer claim them as their spoils.

Idea 5: A female trainer gets lost in a forest, and is captured by a wild Pokemon. The Pokemon claims her and takes her to a man who befriended him. The man was a former member of Team Rocket, but he didn't want any part of them anymore after being with them for a while. The man now lives as a peaceful daycare owner, and has the girl stay with him to rest. Considering her experience with the wild Pokemon, the trainer enjoyed it and asked to help out which he accepts. Little does the man know, various girls become interested in joining him as well.

Idea 6: A trainer goes on and moves to Alola. He went on and started a Trainer Boarding School for Girls. The students there are taught about advance battle strategies, as well as ways to bring out a Pokemon's full potential. The headmaster, who is younger than expected, does special classes with the girls who are willing. They are gone for a few days, but return with a new Pokemon who is very strong, yet is treated like their child. Sometimes the girls were more flirty with the headmaster afterwards To learn the truth, a group of students ask for a group session with him, which he agreed to.

Idea 7: A trainer becomes the heir of a gym from his father. He seeks out serious trainers to join, but there's a problem. The new gym leader is very lustful, so he needs people to help him stay focused, though it might be more of a challenge when the other gym trainers are not only attractive girls, but they could have lust issues themselves.

Idea 8: a female champion of a region has grown tired and weary with maintaining her position, she decided to go on an extended vacation to take a break. She eventually comes across a Pokemon Breeder who has been keeping to himself. Out of curiosity, she challenged him to a battle, with the condition of her becoming his slave if he wins. After she's defeated in a one sided battle, she keeps his word, meanwhile wanting to learn about the reasons for why such a powerful trainer didn't participate in a League and how to have strong Pokemon like his own. However, she has to be willing to try breeding herself with a Pokemon.

Idea 9: A Pokemon Trainer makes a promise for a unique Kantonian Rapidash he captured. The Pokemon was very lonely and he couldn't find a mate. The promise is to allow the Rapidash to breed with human women, and The Rapidash would hypnotize any women to become the trainer's slaves. Due to not being a psychic type, only a Fire type, his Hypnosis won't brainwash women, only being effective with those who want to either fulfill their sexual desires, or genuinely want to belong somewhere, no matter what.

Idea 10: Wild Pokemon in a relatively unexplored region have been reported to stalk and attack any women sexually. A small time professor comes to the region with his female assistants, The Pokemon attack the assistants and have their way with them. However, they are enjoying themselves greatly, and want to be used by the wild Pokemon more. The professor decides to let them enjoy themselves, unaware that they want him to join their sexual escapades.

Idea 11: A Grunt of a disbanded team is frustrated with unable to fit in. He leaves the team to start his own. He tries to recruit members, but only could find three girls. They each have their own reasons to join, but these women are horrible trainers, commonly being reduced to being living sex toys for their own Pokemon. The leader keeps trying to achieve recognition, but he is always having to deal with his girls having sex.

This is meant to be a long-term with heavy smut, mostly with pokephilia and interspecies breeding as the primary kinks. Pregnancy will be handled as eggs that are developed inside then laying them once ready. This would be a short term thing. For the record, I would like to take things a little slow and not dive straight into the smut. However, it will get to the smut faster if you want it.

For the "harem", I am not asking for a lot. At least three girls here. We can do it one girl at a time to avoid overwhelming you. They can be canon or OC characters. There's not any full on harem elements as one expect planned. The girls can have a fully platonic relationship with the breeder. Maybe one could have a relationship. Or the girls decide to become the breeder's willing sex slaves as thanks for helping them out.

If doing a face claim for an OC, please have it be a drawn or anime picture. I prefer to do description for my characters, but I don't mind what you prefer.

For kinks, besides bestiality and interspecies breeding, we have skimpy/sexy outfits, outdoor sex, bondage, consensual Master-slave, and gangbang. I can be flexible and can add or remove things as requested. I can even do nonfatal Soft Vore if interested.

Limits are no gore, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and characters under the age of 18. These are hard limits.

I don't do IM or discord. Due to life and spotty Internet, I am slow to reply, but I DO COMMIT! I don't ghost without saying anything, and I won't expect you to reply often. If you want to drop the plot, just please let me know. If I fall silent for several days, just send me a message to check in.

I can easily do two paragraphs, but I match my partner's efforts usually. I don't expect you to do much. At least a paragraph that's easy to make out. Not a Grammer Nazi, so don't have to be perfect. I do third person past tense. Keep in mind, I am using my phone, so I can't accurately guess that my post is similar in length to yours.

I enjoy organic reactions, so I greatly prefer female partners.

If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know in a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom