Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for GM to run PF2 for 2 players

ippo

Star
My friend and I are looking for a GM to run a kinky Pathfinder 2e game for us. We'd be up for a published adventure path or something custom though one of us is currently running Strength of Thousands on the side. We'd prefer this to be a two player 1 GM game with the following Alt Rules from the GMG: Dual Class, Free Archetype, Racial Paragon and ask that the DM be open to other homebrew discussion. Beyond that we're pretty open as long as the game has a good balance of kinkiness and adventure and allow for the potential of maturely played evil PCs as an option.

Method of Play
We will only play on Discord.

Genders
Our characters will be futas, and we prefer futa or femboy partners, though cis men and women aren't totally excluded (sans pussy)

Major kinks that we would like to include
Degradation and humiliation, orgasm denial/chastity, anal, oral, non-con, watersports (optional), and roughness. Obviously we want to include the vanilla stuff, but I felt that went without saying.

Kink limits
The usual suspects: scat, inflation, prolapse, filthy genitals, and gratuitous gore in sexual situations.

Contact
Either message me here, or contact me on Discord: Ippo#0399

Back
Top Bottom