Mx Female Adventure-Oriented Romance (PM Only, Open!)

Narat

Meteorite
Greetings!

I'll keep it short: I'm looking for a gal (or boy, if you can pass as a gal in writing).

1. Partner should be willing to emphasize plot over smut (75/25 ratio)
2. Willing to play as a fellow adventurer in a dangerous, violent and gritty world (Fantasy, Science-Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic, or any other genre of your choosing.)
3. Be fluent in English, write in complete, legible sentences, etc.
4. Willing to write at least >200 words per post (this is just a guideline. If the plot demands, just write less).
5. Able to commit to a relatively long term adventure.
6. Original characters only.
7. Our adventure won't happen in a vacuum; events will happen, the world will change, factions will be discovered, etc.

My kinks are rather vanilla, although I will be willing to accommodate your requests (with the exception of kinks listed under No-No)

Yes-Yes
Aftercare
Opposites Attract
Forbidden Love
Pregnancy/Impregnation
Romance
Virginity

Yes
Aphrodisiacs
BDSM
Crying
Corruption
Dubcon
Orgasm Denial
Rough Sex
Stockholm Syndrome
Snuff (if the plot demands it)
Twincest
Hate-fucking
Incest
Kidnapping
Mind Control
Noncon

Maybe
Necro

No-No
Anthro
Bloodplay
Bestiality
Cuckoldry
Futanari
Macro/Microphilia
Scat
Underage
Vomit
Watersports

Possible Settings:

1. Space crusade (intercultural contact, forbidden love, religious, crusaders vs locals)**

2. Space Western + Space Fantasy**
Like many planets in the Outer Frontier, Aesperus was an unimportant, sleepy world with a population of only 10,000. The discovery of vast quantities of argent-replicant quickly provoked a silver rush the likes of which the galaxy had never seen.

In three years, Aesperus' population multiplied a hundredfold as adventurers, rogues, bandits and mercenaries descended in their hundreds of thousands upon the sandy world. Banditry, piracy, slave trafficking and drug smuggling became rife, leading to an explosion of crime.

3. A post-apocalyptic Earth. Hundreds of years have passed, and most humans have regressed to a medieval or tribal level of technology. The story will take place in a borderland where man fears to tread, but it is also a place of untold technological wonders and forbidden artefacts.

4. European-inspired medieval fantasy

5. Cyberpunk Earth as an immense ecumenopolis (world-city)

Possible Character Pairings:

Grizzled Adventurer/Novice Adventurer
Star Knight/Star Squire
Fellow Bounty Hunters
Assassin/Mark
Insurgent/Soldier
Twin Adventurers
Slave/Master
Noble/Lowborn
Etc.

Last edited:
Back