Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Hey Everyone

Lucy97

Meteorite
Hey everyone! I realise that my previous thread was nascent and did not have a specific inputs that could guide the prospective partners to me.

So I'll start with introducing myself, I'm Lucy, I have been doing RPs for more than 10 years now. As everyone else, I also started with very cute and fluffy romantic stories later to a wide variety of genres.

What I look for in a RP is create a world together. Like to have a story background and a general plot and how the character plays in the context of that story. I would like to create a more adventurous journey where there's love, hate, revenge, drama, happiness, sadness, psychological uncertainties including intimate movements.

I do enjoy a good RP without defined boundaries but sometimes I miss having a good backstory and character development.

I can mention some of the ideas

1. Brother x Sister

MC and YC are siblings. One fine day their complete happy family was shattered as tragedy strikes as death of the parents. The siblings came home to find the seemingly natural death wasn't so natural. They try to find the reason for the death of their parents leading them deeper into the secrets of dark night that they could never imagine. (Eventually they could be in romantic relationship).

2. Angel/Demon (YC) x Human (MC)

In the peaceful country of Erestonia, things are not normal as people thinks. In the dark shadows lurks demons and also guardian angels who secretly protects the people. MC stumbled upon a wounded angel/demon (YC) whom she rescues marking the start of her stat crossed love.

3. Boyfriend x Girlfriend

YC and MC are childhood sweethearts who were forced to separate due to both of their parents moving away. After years they have a fateful encounter, as the old sparks were ignited and they fell in love, living happily (there's so many things you can add in this)

5. Master x Slave

MC is a hitchhiker and on the first day of her much awaited road trip, she got lost and stranded in the middle of nowhere. A handsome and kind truck driver agreed to give her a ride. But the ride wasn't as she planned because of her being taken and broken to be a sex slave.

Yeah that's all I can think of now! I just wanted to put forward a few contexts so the people reading this post would have a clear idea on what I want.

Also if anyone interested, this is my F list

Last edited:
Bump!

Currently in the mood for a slice of life, romantic play, that wouldn't be dropped off without any heads-up after putting so much time writing reply and planning characters :(

Discord: @LouLou#7816

In the mood for some quick(no one liners and minimum one paragraph) back and forth RP :) Send me a Hi in discord if interested :) Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom