Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Breeding kinks. Furry stuff. A great combination? You tell me! (NSFW)

Winter

Star
Hello. I am Winter, as you can probably see from my username, and today I'm looking for some fun RP to pass the time!

I will come out and say it now so that there is no confusion. I am not female IRL. This has absolutely zero impact on my ability to write female characters, but I know that the subject squicks a small amount of people out and I don't want to make said people uncomfortable.

Im looking to play against either a male or futa character. Right now I'm actually pretty interested in RPs involving futas, but I can easily do both.

I have a full [F-List] which you may look through at your leisure (SPOILER: they pretty much tell you I am a pervert) but in case you're strapped for time here are my 'top' kinks.

- SIZE DIFFERENCE. At the moment I'm really interested in just playing a TINY little shortstack against a Big Guy, but I'd also be very pleased playing just a HUGE girl who gets dominated by a much smaller guy as well.
- Impregnation/ Breeding/ Oviposition/ Egglaying/Things that fall under that category
- Master/slave
- Kidnapping/etc
- Inter-species (furry/human, feral animal/human, you get the drift).
- Lactation
- I mean mostly with furry stuff I love multibreasts
- Gangbangs/public use/exhibitionism

The flavor of the day that I’m looking for is Furry. The intensity is up for discussion— I enjoy playing ferals, kemononimi, and traditional anthro pretty equally.

I have a few basic plots and ideas... And some picture prompts as well. Let’s just get into it I suppose!

• I’d be really interested in playing out a [sequence] [like] [this] (all images very NSFW). Just in general. Perhaps in combination with other plot ideas?
  • Just a general idea of a society where humans exist with anthros, but relationships between the two are taboo. Perhaps anthros are second-class citizens, relegated to little more than pets or low-paying jobs.
  • If you're into worldbuilding, I am absolutely, 100% down with building an anthro-centric universe to play in.

I also have a plot that I am (CRAVING):

These are just a few of my ideas, and I'll add more as I think of them. I would be more than willing to brainstorm with you or hear your ideas.

I'd be willing to play over PM here, OR through email, which is highly preferred. I also have Kik (thebreedingbitch) but aside from that I don't use any other messenger.

Hoping to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom