Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cats and Dogs [ stardust machine x Cynic ]

Cynic

Planetoid
"Hmph." The wolf boy groaned as he took another step on the sidewalk towards his school. It was another boring day of boring school full of boring learning. The wolf was tempted to skip the day but he had been warned numerous times he would be kicked out of the school if he had continued to misbehave.

Soren had always been a troublemaker. He had barely any friends other than the ones like him who just wanted to use him. He knew they used him, and he didn't care, because he did the same with them. He was the literal take of a 'lone wolf'.

Soren had the shape and form of a human but the ears, tail, and fur of a wolf. His personality and his face were more human, but still retained wolf-like characteristics. His personality was gruff and cold like that of an outcast human, but he still kept the instincts of a wolf. However, the way he handled them was usually human, although there were times where he could lose control to his animalistic side.

His face looked like that of a human's, save for the fact that it was covered in dark grey and white fur, like the rest of his body. He had long, dark grey hair that came down to his shoulders and resembled a normal human's hair, except grey.

He was in good shape, muscular but not to an extreme. He was tall, about 6'5", and towered over most of his fellow students which served as another means of intimidation. Most were scared of him save for the few that were just like him or those who had deathwishes.

His usual attire consisted of worn jeans and a black tanktop, covered by a leather bomber which he usually left unzipped and open. He never wore shoes as his feet were more wolf-like and it made it hard to find shoes that fit him. That and he didn't really need them anyway.

A new student. Great. Lovely. Fantastic. Groovy. Other words that could insinuate some sort of sarcastic pleasure would be applicable.

But, no. No, she was not very happy with these new changes. No, she was not going to enjoy herself despite it all. No, she was not excited in the least bit. If anything she wanted to run off to the nearest bus station with her tail between her legs and hop on a bus to some place far away from here.

... However, this would not make a very good impression on her first day, so this was all nothing but a silly fantasy that would never be lived.

Cecelia stood at an average five feet, six inches, just barely a little bit shorter than the rest of the female populace present in this neighborhood, or so she thought from what she'd seen. Since she was going to none other than an anthro-school, it was only expected that she'd have animalistic traits, and she did. Her body was covered in short, jet black fur. Two large cat ears were present atop of her head, also black, with a tail to match. Her hair was also black, and it was cut short and angled downward toward her chin. Her eyes were a piercing gold color that were very sensitive to the light as a regular cat's. However, she stood and walked on two legs with the anatomy of a human.

She wasn't the most well-endowed girl in the world, but her breasts weren't small either. Her figure was more on the lanky side rather than curvaceous and beautiful, but it could be argued that she was a bit on the attractive side, maybe.

Today she wore her usual attire--first was the a-typical cat bell she wore around her neck, the collar a gray and white plaid. Then there was a gray shoulder-less sweater that dipped a little low but not too low, a black tank-top underneath that, the straps barely visible against her fur. She wore a black skirt with white stitch designs trailing along the sides, black and white stockings and black maryjanes. While most people would argue that perhaps this wasn't really normal attire at all, Cecelia would fight tooth and nail, er, claw, to prove that this was perfectly acceptable. It is for this reason, most likely, that no one has fought with her over it... yet.

With a sigh, and a roll backward of her shoulders, she made her way toward the school, her bell jing, jing, jingling the entirety of the walk.

It wasn't more than a few minutes until the wolf finally made his way to the front doors of the anthro school. He pushed through the doors and took in a breath of the air inside the school and let it out with a long sigh. He hated the way the school air smelled.

He began to walk forward again, waving and smirking at his 'friends' and giving evil, intimidating looks to those he wasn't fond of. He stopped in front of a locker and set down his bag before inserting his claws into the crevice beside the door of the locker and pried it open. Of course he didn't pay to rent a locker. This one just happened to be some sap's locker that he decided to take for his own. He sighed again and grabbed a few text books that he shoved into his bag before returning it to his back. He slammed the locker door afterwards and walked away, towards the room where his first class was held.

Soren carelessly pushed the door open, hearing it crack against the wall of the classroom from the force of his push. There weren't many others in the classroom yet... He was pretty early compared to when he got to class on other days. All because of the fact that he was walking on thin ice. He was threatened over and over that if he was to misbehave one more time he'd get kicked out of school. And apparently, to his misfortune, tardiness counted as misbehaving.

He sighed one more time before walking to the back of the class and flinging his backpack off beside his regular seat. He plopped down at his desk and immediately let his head slam against it with a loud *thump*.

"I don't want to be here..." Cecelia sighed quietly to herself, running her slender, long-nailed fingers through her jet black hair. "I hate classes."

Her words went unheard, but she spoke them aloud at least once more to herself before sighing and veering off towards her classroom. She didn't have anything but a pencil with her today... so there wasn't any need to go check out her locker.

When she got there, she didn't notice anyone inside except for a few uninteresting kids and a dog-boy with his head plastered to his desk. Must've been tired. Well. Most people were anyways, so she wasn't that surprised.

Taking a seat behind him that looked unoccupied, she sat prim and proper, her bell still jingling with every subtle movement of her body. She blinked slowly, her eyes peering out at the other classmates that were chattering idly. She sort of envied them, idly chitchatting as if nothing was wrong. Her stomach was in knots.

She hated being the new kid.

The wolf already had a headache from just having to be there and then came in some smartass with an annoying bell jingling. He growled at the noise but tried to ignore it until it moved behind him and remained there.

He flung his head up from the desk, growling. "What the fuck is with the goddamn bell?!" The class went silent as he barked at her before spinning around to see the new student sitting behind him. He got a rather surprised look in his face that soon turned into a look of amusement.

"A pussy?" He smirked at her. "How cute. She even has a little, fucking annoying bell." There weren't many like her at the school... It was filled with wolves, dogs, foxes, and a few other animals, but the majourity was definitely of the canine family. It was a bit of a treat to get to meet someone different at their school... But it was more of an annoyance to him. Of course... He would have fun relentlessly picking on her and making her life at school a living hell, all because of that annoying bell.

... Ooh. So he was a feisty little puppy, wasn't he? Well then, she mused, a smirk crawling onto her face, her fang popping out over her bottom lip. She'd just have to fix that.

"Awwh... I'm sorry puppy..." She lent forward on her desk, angling her shoulders sharply, her eyes overbright and larger than normal; a true kitty-cat pout if there ever was one, but it was full of mocking and not a thing about it was innocent as her finger trailed up his arm to his ear. "Did my wittle bell hurt your wittle eawrs...?"

She tugged on said ear. Hard.

"Too bad. Suck it up, boy. Not my fault if you're hung over, or whatever the hell crawled up your ass and died." She lent back in her chair and tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Tch. Go piss on a hydrant or hump a leg and give me a break."

He yelped loudly when she pulled on his ear but his demeanor soon turned back into the snarling hard-ass he was moments early. He glared at her with fire in his eyes, baring his teeth. He lifted a hand and before she could know what was coming, it had made contact with her left cheek, with the enough force to make it sting for a good while.

"Listen, pussy." He barked at her. "You don't touch me, you don't talk to me, you don't even so much as look at me the wrong way, or I will make your days here a living hell." He told her, his teeth still bared and his ears laying down flat.

Though the slap had hurt Cecelia, she managed to regain her composure after a moment, holding her hand to her cheek, blinking hard. She wasn't amused. Not at all. So instead, she smirked, raising a brow. This guy had some fucking nerve...

"Listen up, pup." She lent forward again, cradling the side of her face in her palm, her elbow propped up against the desk. "Call me 'pussy' again and I'll gouge your eyes out with my claws. I'm not going to throw you any bones here, boy, so you're barking far up the wrong tree. So far that you're going to fall and land on that fire hydrant I told you to piss on earlier and it'll be wedged so far up your ass you'll be wearing a cone around your face for a year, you got me? You'll have to get your biscuits liquidized."

She lent in dangerously close to his ear and bit on it softly, tugging it towards herself, whispering beside it in a soft purr, "So watch your mouth."

He couldn't help but just stare at her, dumbfounded, for a few moments. She had just wiped the floor with him, and with probably every pun one could think up. After recollecting his thoughts, he shook himself out of the stupor and began to growl again.

When she leaned in closer to him and bit on his ear, he snarled loudly again before shoving her backwards. "Get the fuck off of me, Pussy." He barked at her. "You have no clue who you are talking to, pussy." He told her, his snarling turning into a low growl again. "Now piss off, you're not worth my time." He said before swinging back around in his chair, facing forward now. His reply was pathetic compared to her barrage of insults thrown at him, and he knew it.

Cecelia could only snort before leaning back idly in her chair, running her fingers through her hair once more, her bell still jing, jing, jingling. She knew she had won, and she was smirking a little to herself, playing with his hair behind his head, a dull purr in the back of her throat, menacing, mocking before she lent forward and whispered beside his ear again.

"It's okay, I won't let anyone know you lost to a pussy like me."

And with that she lent back again, the jingling was more prominent, as if she were doing it on purpose, and, guiltily, maybe she was, triumphantly grinning to herself as she moved her head back and forth to make it continue to jingle.

He growled a low, guttural growl, wanting to just turn around and yell at her again, pull off her collar, or just slap her again. But he knew that it would give her the satisfaction of knowing she had caused a reaction. The wolf let out an annoyed sigh as he moved his hands up to his ears, covering them and digging his claws into them.

It wasn't much longer before their teacher had entered the classroom, and, for once. Soren was glad. Maybe it would make the annoying neko stop making noises, or maybe the lesson would distract Soren from hearing the noise. He let out another small sigh, slumping down is his chair as he looked forward and waited for the teacher to start speaking.

The teacher yammered on and on, but it didn't seem to be taking away any from the noises that Cecelia was making. She was mewling softly every now and then, on purpose, just to bug him, and moving her head side to side to make her bell jingle loudly, obnoxiously. But fortunately for them, the teacher was too absorbed in teaching the lesson to hear it. Classmates surrounding had sensed the tensions and had moved either backwards or forwards, away from them, sensing the danger that was going to occur soon if this kept up.

Especially when Cecelia's tail "accidentally" kept whacking against Soren's arm, over and over, her grin never faltering from her seat.

The wolf boy couldn't stand the noises she was making... The ringing... The mewling... It was all drilling through his head and making him want to beat the hell out of her there and then. But he couldn't afford another outburst... So he simply let his head sink down, his hands still over his ears.

He groaned as he began to feel her tail smacking up against his arm, over and over. It wasn't long before he finally snapped and reached out, grabbing it, and digging one of his claws deep into it. He quickly let go of it and then returned his hand back to his ear and laid his head down on his desk, asking like nothing had happened.

At that grab of her tail, Cecelia whimpered, and arched, her tail swishing back towards her, curling into itself in a protective manner, and she glared at him, golden eyes penetrating into the back of his skull as she cradled it close to herself, stroking it carefully and licking at it, mumbling something about annoying puppies.

He grinned to himself, feeling rather triumphant. He could no longer hear her bell jingling, but only the annoyed mumbles she made while she tended to her hurt tail.

He finally let go of his ears and propped himself up on his hands, looking forward at the teacher. He let out a long sigh at the boring lecture she was spouting out and he wasn't quite sure if it was better listening to it than being distracted by the pussy's annoying noises and tail.

Soon enough, Ceceila had returned to her annoying habits, mewling, jingling her bell, and whatever else she could think of doing to annoy him. He was forced to sit through it for another hour of class, the teacher never even noticing the tension between the two of them. The students, on the other hand, were rather amused by it. No one had ever stood up to Soren like that... And somehow she was able to get away with it.

The day went on with the same thing over and over for most of his classes, for the trouble-making cat shared almost all of his classes save for one or two. Even in the hallways, her taunts and teases were relentless, but at least there he was able to smack her, pull on her tail, or whatever else he could think of doing before a teacher would walk by.

It had come to the end of the day, and Soren stepped out of his last classroom, a class which he luckily didn't share with her. He was glad he had the last class free from her, and now knew he could go home and be free from her for the night. She had turned the bully into the bullied and for once in his life he was actually looking forward to going home.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite puppy~?"

Soren couldn't catch a break today, so it seemed, and Cecelia's arms were thrown about his shoulders, hugging him loosely, the small slender body hanging from his, a nose nestled in his hair, teeth digging deep into his ear whilst her nails dug into his shoulders. She was smirking, a small purr emitting from her vocal chords, eyes dilated and tail swishing excitedly.

His heart dropped into his stomach when he heard her voice coming from behind him. It caught him by surprise when he felt her jump up onto him and latch her arms around his neck and it almost made him fall over. When he felt her teeth sink into his ear, he yelped and swung around, trying to fling her off.

"Get... Off... Of... Me... You... Pussy!" He snarled at her as he made one last hard and fast swing, trying to get away from her.

Back
Top Bottom