Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Mai's Carnal Desire

Galisenae

Rude, Crude and decidedly Lewd.
~ Preamble ~
Hello all, today i have an extremely simple request to make.
It will not be one of grand plots and intricate characters, but of pure masochism.
As such i will get straight to it and hope that the following can inspire some sadistic desire.

~ Request ~

To begin with, i will put it rather simply, i seek to be bound and abused.
Be it rope or chain, leather or silk, bed or stockade, i wish to be rendered practically helpless.
It matters not if the implements are meant to titillate or to torment, as long as it gets this frigid blood flowing.
That being said, i do rather favour S&M and non-con scenarios, but under no circumstance am i against the more romantic.
Whether one wants a fabulous doll to dress and display, a wretched slave to use and abuse or uppity brat to bring to heel, i am happy to try.
So if you think you are able to stoke my flame, come at me with your tightest shackles and longest whips or your sweetest cream and fluffiest feathers.
I will be waiting with bated breath.

~ Info ~
Under no circumstance do i engage in toilet play of any kind.
Blood should be kept to a minimum, but is far from off the table.
"Face claims" of real people should be avoided, as they tend to put me off.
I would prefer that scenes are to be done in two or less paragraphs, i simply do not need to know every tiny detail of any given moment.
While this request is geared towards my own masochism, i am actually a complete Switch on this topic. So if one wants to reverse the roles, you need but ask.
Due to the rather severe writers block i am afflicted with at the time of this post, i would like to keep things simple, but by no means is this a hard and fast rule.
~
Should one be interested in assisting me with this, then please PM me and let us discuss the matter.

~ Inspiration ~
Below will be some creative inspiration from my personal collection, representing kinks/concepts that i am interested in.
All NSFW, of course.

Last edited:
It would appear that my desire is yet to be sated, thus i confer unto this thread a customary Bump!

From now on i shall no longer be bumping this thread, instead i shall begin booping it. For it has been very bad. *Boop!*

Also: Updated with a new Inspiration image "The Delivery". As well as replacing "The Experiment" with "The Training". No one seemed to like the damned thing anyway ; _ ;

Back
Top Bottom