Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male dub-con/non-con/rough/twisted fairy tales

Where to even start? I used to play on AIM back when you could make a "LF" room, and I am trying to find roleplaying partners again after AIM shut down and took most of my contacts with them. I've been playing in some form or fashion, as real life allows, for at least 15 years.

I am a straight female looking for serious writing partners for long-term smutty storylines primarily involving taboo & rough kinks. Dubcon, noncon, and bad endings are favorites of mine. We can do long term, short term, or one-shot. If you prefer to just start, you can send me a PM or email and if I like it, I'll respond. If you like to talk things out first, that's fine too. It would be helpful to have an F-list or some other record of your likes and dislikes.

Understand that I have limited hours in a very busy day, and will respond as I can. If I don't like the idea, or if we get started and it turns out to be something I'm not interested in, I'll let you know up-front what I don't like about it. I've been doing this too long to stick around in a story I don't like. You don't have to have a full idea, but please at least know what you like. :)

My full list of likes, dislikes, and limits are collected at https://www.f-list.net/c/blue-moon/

You can contact me at ropefantasies@gmail.com or via PMs in this forum. I have a discord now, but I prefer to play in email or PMs. Occasionally if I have a good chunk of time I can do real-time.

FAVORITE ELEMENTS

Incest, esp. forced incest or elements of rough consensual
Elements of Noncon
Captivity
Forbidden Romance
Cross-Culture Pairings
Public Humiliation
Interrogation
Historical, Fantasy, & Sci-Fi

Normal modern life is not something I crave, but if the story is good and the smut is satisfying, I will consider it.

Back
Top Bottom