Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male (One-Shot) Messed Up Teens and Shitty Guys...

farrahoff

Meteorite
...are absolutely one of my favorite pairs! My name is Farrah and I've been roleplaying for the last six years. I love to come up with a dynamic we'll both love and something we can both look forward to writing! My style is literate, detailed, and ranges from 2-3 paragraphs on average. I don't personally put much weight on the length of a post over what it actually contains, though. All I ask is that my partner provides something I can understand and respond to.

What I'm also looking for in a partner is the capability to write shitty, scummy guys. Groomers, creeps, control freaks, I love them! Especially, I love pairing them up against a naive, trusting girl with some admitted personal issues. She's obsessed with him, even when everyone else sees him as kind of a loser, and she's absolutely blind to just how horrible he really is. Below are my girls I'm looking to play in this pairing and their vibe. Tell me who catches your eye and we can work her into the story together!

Allison (1)
Jo (1)
Erica (1)

The basic outline of the plot would be a story between coworkers. Yours is older, in his late 20s to 30s, yet has cozied up quite close to the teen. She's the only coworker she even likes, creating a reason to focus on him, though there's also just that odd part of her that latches on to anyone she finds attractive and obsesses over them. One night, YC's on the clock while MC comes to visit him. Maybe that's due to the fact he's a drug dealer or he's got a break that he'll end up going over, but either way he uses the chance to finally get what he wants from the girl. He's tired of playing around and proposes they fool around a bit.

I'm pretty open to kinks and love hearing what you think might work here! I'll drop some of my favorites below and the things I'd rather we just avoided.

Favorites
- Begging
- Pet names (Good girl, baby, kitten, and the more degrading side of things such as MC being called a good slut or an eager whore.)
- Lap sitting
- Hands (Hand holding, choking, slapping, scratching, even just a nice description of them is great!)
- Praise
- Hair pulling

Yes
- Degradation
- Throat fucking
- Cock slapping
- Biting
- Spanking
- Light BDSM

No-gos
- Non-con
- Feet