Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I just got denied from Elliquiy. Is there a waiting period to re-apply or is it a permanent denial?

TheBossMan

Meteorite
I think the reason why I got denied is because I used a throw away mail and VPN to keep my profile private. Which I'm not doing now btw.
Does anyone know how long I have to be in probation?

If you go to your intro thread on Elliquiy, they'll usually give a reason why you were denied and a link to a private forum space where you can direct your concerns and questions to the moderators there. That would be your best bet on getting answers, is asking the mods on Elliquiy directly what went wrong and if there is potential for re-application. The mod team there is staffed with good, reasonable folks who will be happy to clarify any confusion you have and work through any troubles in the application process.

All that said, I am not a fan of elitism or gatekeeping of any kind. That's how I felt when I was denied from Elliquiy and I have zero intention of attempting to re-apply and I strongly suggest anyone who was denied also not attempt to re-apply. In fact, if Vek eventually sees this, I would like to ask if my request to remove my entire presence from the site, as stated on my intro thread, has been complied with yet.

Huh, I had no idea we were just part of another site- I suppose that happened with the big site move years ago and I just didn’t pay attention

I think they have always been separate but both run by Veksied. This one is more open, less strict rules, easier application process than Elliquiy but both are great sites tbh. I think I actually found Elliquiy first but I haven't been back there in about 8 years. I might be exaggerating, I have gotten an awful lot of birthday emails from them though. I really liked the application process, it was very very interactive and enjoyable.

I'm of course not an expert so take everything I said about it with a grain of salt.

If your VPN or proxy use was your only issue, it shouldn't have been a problem if you dropped it for your process.

Given the nature of these sites we do a lot to make sure stalkers can't get back in. I feel it's the bare minimum we could do as administrators, really.

Back
Top Bottom