Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Who said all Angels are innocent?

Angelick

Meteorite

Hello Everyone!​

I know I haven't been here long, but I'm putting up my first request thread. There will probably be some information missing, and I haven't quite got my head around all of the fancy formatting options just yet, so please bear with me!

To kick things off I'm probably looking to start out with some fairly simple ideas, which will probably tend towards being quite short-term. For me though, short term doesn't mean lazy.

From past experience I know that I enjoy myself more when replies are:

> A minimum of two decent paragraphs per post, mine are usually longer
> Via PM or maybe a thread (Never IM, Never Email, Never Discord)
> Given a cursory proofread at minimum, to get rid of glaring mistakes.

And also, please, please, please NEVER try to dictate my character's actions, thoughts, or background without asking me via an ooc message first. It is a MASSIVE mood killer. More than likely it will end our RP on the spot.​

Plot ideas:​

All my ideas come with suggested gender pairings. These 'suggestions' are concrete though. For example, if I have an idea listed as F x M, please don't ask to do a FxF version of it, or vice versa.
Where multiple options are available, I will list all.

I will also give each plot a smut rating out of 5 for overall amount of sexual content, as well as a build-up rating out of five, for how much groundwork I'd want to lay down before we got into the smutty parts.
I.e. If you're impatient to get to the smut, pick a plot with a low build-up rating.

Sugar Daddy - F x M

A fairly naïve young woman signs up to a sugar-dating app, matches with an older man, and meets up with him. She admits to him that she doesn't really know how this kind of arrangement works, and thinking that his luck must be too good to be true - he lies. Your character tells MC that it's pretty much cash for sex, and before she knows it, she's practically acting like his own personal whore. How much she enjoys it, or whether she only tolerates it for the money, is up for discussion.

Smut Rating: 4/5 Build-up Rating: 2/5

The Monster - F x M, F x Futa

In simple terms, a woman is pitted against an inhuman monster. Maybe she's some sort of monster-hunter who got careless, maybe she's an innocent who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Luckily, the monster seems more interested in exploring her body, rather than eating her. Looking to focus on size-difference and exotic anatomical features with this RP.

Smut Rating: 5/5 Build-up Rating 2/5

Cam Girl Caught - F x M, F x F

A Blackmail based RP. Young woman has been making money by sordid means, either by hosting lewd cam shows, or more modern means like an only-fans account. She's always careful and doesn't show her face, uses a fake name, etc. But somehow, someone recognises her. Unfortunately, this someone holds a grudge against her. She is given the choice of doing as she is told, or being outed.

Smut Rating: 4/5 Build-up Rating: 2/5

The 'Babysitter' - F x M, F x Multiple M

Your character is old enough to not need a babysitter (15-17) and so has his pride bruised when his parents insist that one of their friends will be 'house sitting' for the weekend while they are away. My character will be an older woman (30-45), a friend / co-worker of YCs parents, who agreed to help out in exchange for a place to stay while her own place is being redecorated. She isn't thrilled about the idea of looking after someone either. With both of our characters discontent with the situation, will tensions mount, or will they find common ground?

Smut Rating: 4/5 Build-up Rating: 3/5

Idea has been retired due to lack of compelling plot options.

The Poker Game - F x Multiple M

My character is a younger neighbour to one of your characters. To earn a little money she does odd jobs like cleaning, laundry, etc. One day, YC asks her if she'd like to make some extra money by acting as a hostess at a poker game he's holding for a few friends (3-4 male characters total). She'll be serving drinks, fetching snacks, and generally making sure the guys enjoy their evening. She agrees, and finds herself enjoying the work, casually chatting the guys between hands. Without thinking, she casually quips that she could do better than one of the guys who just lost a hand.

Expecting her to say no, the guy offers to let her take his place for the next hand. MC agrees, but has no money of her own to cover her bets. Everyone has had a few drinks by now, so the guys decide to let her play anyway, on the condition that if she loses, she performs some sort of favour for the winner. Going forward, she plays in every hand, but the bets get larger as the evening goes on, and so too does the 'price' of losing, if she doesn't have the money to cover her wager.

Smut Rating: 3/5 Build-up Rating 3/5

Throw her in the stocks! - F x Multiple M

A woman commits a crime, and is caught. Her punishment is to be put in stocks in the town square overnight, stripped of all clothing. Under the cover of darkness, the men of the town come out to take advantage of her, using her as a cum-dump. The twist? My character knew this was going to happen, and wanted it. She did however underestimate the number of men, and and how thorough and inventive they could be.

(Likely to be a short RP)

Smut Rating: 5/5 Build-up Rating: 1/5

Angel's No-No Kinks:​

I haven't had time to make a F-list or full breakdown of what I enjoy yet, so quickly here is just a summary of those topics I actively dislike and will not include in ANY roleplays.

Nonsexual pain, Blood, Torture, Mental abuse / Mental health issues, physical abuse, violence, unclean fetishes (e.g. Scat, Pee, etc.) Vore, Death, Physically immature characters, Pregnancy / Conceptions, Anal without lube, Non-con, Harems, Cheating / Adultery themes, Nerdy / lithe male characters.

There are probably more that I have forgotten about, so this list may rapidly expand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom