Mx Any Celebrity and Canon Based Roleplay

Mythology

Moon
I am 18+ and everyone in these scenes will be 18+ as well.

I am looking for someone to join me in a detailed roleplay scene based on a TV show or movie that we both enjoy. I have a lot of pictures to share as we play and I am also open to suggestions. I am looking for consensual scenes. I like:

- Max Black (2 Broke Girls)
- Kelly Kapowski and Jessie Spano (Saved by the Bell Reboot)
- Penny and Bernadette Wolowitz (Big Bang Theory)
- Claire Dearing (Jurassic World)
- Phoebe Buffay and Rachel Green (Friends)
- Erica Goldberg (The Goldbergs)
- Topanga Lawrence (Girl Meets World)
- Fran Fine (The Nanny)
- Elliot Reid and Carla (Scrubs)
- Joan Harris (Mad Men)
- Seven of Nine (Star Trek)
- Padme Amidala and Rey (Star Wars)
- Alex Dunphy and Gloria Pritchett (Modern Family)
- Roz Doyle (Frasier)
- Black Widow, Scarlett Witch, Peggy Carter, Yelena Beldova, (Marvel)
- Olivia Benson (Law & Order: SVU)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am also looking for someone to play as one of my favorite Sexy Celebrities in a hot and nasty roleplay.

My favorite Celebrities Are: Nigella Lawson, Sabrina Carpenter, Jessica Simpson, Salma Hayek, Jeri Ryan, Scarlett Johansson, Ariel Winter, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Florence Pugh, Shawn Johnson, Ashley Graham, Christina Hendricks, Nicki Minaj, Bryce Dallas Howard, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Greta Thunberg (She is 19 now), Natalie Portman, Kaley Cuoco, Melissa Rauch, Millie Bobby Brown (She just turned 18), Mariska Hargitay, Kari Byron, Hayley Orrantia, Billie Ellish, and Kat Dennings.

I also love Pro Wrestling Women such as Mickie James, Trish Stratus, Becky Lynch, Asuka, Bayley, Natalya, Nikkita Lyons, Jordynne Grace, Kris Statlander, Hikaru Shida, and Thunder Rosa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom