Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Celebrity Roleplays

secret_deviant

Planetoid
Hey!

Some of my absolute favorite roleplays involve a female celebrity character. I have always had a lot of celebrity crushes, so writing a story fulfilling a fantasy is so exciting. I have a few plot ideas already, but am always open to hearing some of yours, or putting some tweaks on my ideas.

I also have a world sort of premade that uses a bunch of celebs as the likeness for all the female characters, however they are not actually celebrities in the story. If you are into playing a bunch of characters, and a lot of wild scenes, complex situations, taboo kinks, and a lot of naughty hook ups, then ask me about it and I can give you some details!

Secret Celebrity - I have had this idea for a while now and think it could be pretty interesting. It involves a celeb using a alias online in the forums and places they chat and hang out. We get to talking and even flirting a bit, but I have no idea who you really are behind the fake name. This would be a faster back and forth style texting/IM roleplay that has our characters talking in conversation a lot at first with just some action writing along with it. It can be a really fun style to get into the characters and have them flirt and play with each other.

The Birthday Party - For this idea my friends would have DM'd you on social media as a joke inviting you to my birthday party. To their, and everyone else's surprise you actually show up. What is even more of surprise is your plan to seduce the birthday boy...

The After Party - This idea is good for a lot of quick scenes with a variety of style and outcome. My character sneaks his way into a celebrity after party. You (a celeb) notice how I look out of place and call me out on it. But instead of kicking me out, you say you will be my wingman for the night to help me flirt and hook up with some of the other celebs at the party. She could give good advice and intel sometimes, or other times set me up to fail for a laugh, lots of fun options here!

Win a Date - My character enters a contest to win a date with one of his favorite celebs. He figures they wouldn't pick a winner at random and just choose some one for the best PR. But he actually wins. There a few different ways we can set up the dynamic between them on the date.

Some of my favorite kinks are: Cheating, seduction, flirting, PDA, getting caught, dry humping, games, edging, handjobs, lots of cum, forced/accidental creampies, premature ejaculation, hypnosis, incest and more!

I am open to a lot of different celebs. If you have some favorites, or want to see a list of some of mine let me know and we can figure out which ones may fit our desired plot the best.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom