Mx Any Naruto, HP or Modern Setting (NSFW, Watersports, Pussy and Cock Worship, Cheating, Incest)

SagittariusX

Planetoid
Hello there, How are you?

Thanks for visiting my RP request thread. Seeing that you are here ever after seeing the word 'Watersports' in title, I will assume that you are at least not against the idea.

Something about myself:
I prefer to write in third person past tense but don't have any problem with first person either. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs at a time but the length can vary. The interaction is more important. I try to reply as soon as I can, which is at least once a day or two. If I have time, I can reply multiple times a day. I generally play Dom Male/Shemale/Tranny but depending upon the plot I don't mind playing Female character either.

For my kinks, I absolutely love Watersports (Pissing, being pissed on, piss drinking, etc), Incest, Pussy and Cock worship, Cuckold. Though I absolutely love Watersports, sadly I don't find many partner who are open to this particular kink of mine. Which is why I am putting the request here, so I hopefully will get some partners.

For my dislike, I am also pretty much open to all the kinks except vore, gore, amputee, scat etc. Even then if you want to try something, we can discuss and I probably will go with it.

What kind of RPs I am looking for?
I am very big fan of both Harry Potter and Naruto Universe. Depending upon what you like and what type of character you like to play, I have quite a few plots for both HP and Naruto universe.

I am also quite open to modern setting plots. One I like to play is Boss(MC) X Employee's Wife(YC) (It can be a cuckold story too if you are interested).

If you have some plot, feel free to suggest it. As long as my kinks are involved, I am usually not restricted by plot.

I would love to discuss and RP with you. If you are interested, PM me.

- SagittariusX

Back
Top Bottom