Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What makes you happy?

Radio Man

Meteorite
I thought this might be a fun thing to ask the people here so hopefully, I can see some fun responses. But honestly, with the world being crazy as it is what is something you hold onto and makes you really happy and brightens your day no matter how shitty it may be. Whether it be a certain activity or spending time with a thing you really care about, nothing is off the table here!

Personally, I just really enjoy making creative things like art, stories, or videos. It's something that I find a lot of enjoyment in making something for not only myself but for others to hopefully enjoy as much as me. If I can be able to make others happy while also making myself happy in a creative way then I feel like I'm just set.

But what about you?

Cats that are unbelievably small. There is a subreddit called 'SmolCats' it's too darn good.
THAT makes me happy

Ah, a lot of things! Writing, graphics design (new hobby), music, good food & random crap that I throw together and call a 'drink'. Video games...anime waifus...I could go on.

But I'm gonna go niche here for fun. You know what just really work for me and I don't know why? Freshly dry-cleaned suits & shirts. Like when the collar is perfectly pressed and there's not a single cat hair left on the black. Don't know why, but that always just give me a 'hellllll yeahhh' sort of moment.

Cats.
Kittens.
Cats.
Oh, and kittens.
๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿ’•

Cats.
Kittens.
Cats.
Oh, and kittens.
๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿ’•
Adding one thing to the list! Kitten's current avatar!

That faint lilac vector mask echoing the purple name which also mirrors the 'welcoming committee' tag makes the aesthetic deviant in me very happy.

Adding one thing to the list! Kitten's current avatar!

That faint lilac vector mask echoing the purple name which also mirrors the 'welcoming committee' tag makes the aesthetic deviant in me very happy.

Ah, thank you so much! Iโ€™m always so indecisive when it comes to setting a long term avatar. ๐Ÿ’œ

I also adore your aesthetics, especially your username. That sexy little ฦ’ speaks to me in ways I wasnโ€™t aware was possible.

I'm a collector of Funko Pops and it really makes me happy when I go to a store and find one that I have been looking for. It just different that buying them online.

Right now. My cat Kirby. Doesn't matter how shit of a day i'm having, the moment I get home and that goofball is at the door I can't help but smile and scoop her up and give her kisses.

That feeling of finishing a long RPG that you can look back and remember fondly years later... nothing makes me happier!

Reading romances lately have made me unbelievably giddy and happy. Something about people finding their happiness in connecting is just so cute and fulfilling

Boobs. Playing video games with my friends. Tex-Mex. Penises. Pizza Hut. Nutella. Dogs. Doggie style. Not working. Acai Bowls. A good ass anime. Christmas.

Coffee ice cream. Playing games of any sort with friends. Rum and coke, Nashville hot chicken, finishing a fantastic game or book, writing & RP, sleeping in late,

Back
Top Bottom