Mx Female Non-Traditional Femdom? Come take a look!

AnalLoverCassy

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Heyo! Non-Traditional Femdom thread time.
So, what do I mean by "Non-Traditional Femdom"? Well, I mean I don't wanna play the usual suspect, a shy, insecure guy with a mommy kink. I wanna play normal, athletic, self-confident guys who get shown a different side than they're used to by an equally self-confident gal! This could start in the bedroom, then slowly creep into their day to day relationship too! A sort of "corruption" if you will.
Should also clarify; I am a girl IRL, if that matters to you!

RP Stats:

Around 6+ years of experience, hella language skills despite my usual tone in casual conversation, good grammar & spelling, and an average of between 1 and 4 paragraphs, depending on what I have to work with and how inspired I am (for these plots I'll probably hover around 1.5+, but I can easily do more. Usually just keep an easy to reply length on both sides so we don't burn out.)

Kinks:
Footjobs, Anal, Gentle Femdom, Cowgirl, Teasing, Making Out (Especially in risqué locations!) Light Bondage, Edging, Begging, Enemies to Lovers (This is a big one for me rn)

Plots/Pairings:
If any of these interest you, just shoot me a message and I can elaborate!

College Students
Childhood Friends
Coworkers (Thinking something like a Café?)

Not a whole lot for now, but its late and I'm tired lol. Hopefully this short thread could catch your interest! Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you ^^.

Back
Top Bottom