Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conversation Organization

ฦ’eral

๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ง๐•–๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค
Supporter
Caveat, I haven't messed around with conversation 'folders' and such too much, so this might already be a function. In which case, please just direct my attention accordingly.

In short, you know that handydandy little envelope on the right hand corner? Can I 'sticky' specific conversations to appear when I tap on it?

This is mostly for the few partners that prefer PM over thread. My PMs are getting unruly, and I wanna make sure I don't forget to circle back on something.

Similarly, I have some PMs that I do not need so prominently featured, but short of leaving a convo (which feels rude to me), is there a way I can manually push them further down without just 'bumping' the other PMs?

For both of those wants, it sounds like Conversation Folders are going to be your best bet.

Though, unless I am mistaken, you'll be unable to view anything specific by only clicking the envelope. Even folders will require that you sort to view them. You can also "Star" messages, which will allow you to sort by only those messages.

Thanks Praxis, I'll mess around with folders later then.

Too bad on the envelope thing - my rodent-sized brain like easy reminders. But I'll try the 'star' thing out. That sounds in line with what I'm looking for.

To confirm, this is all backend organzation on my part, and no notification of any sort get sent out to the other participants right?

Nah, there shouldn't be a function of it that notifies anyone. Just for our own peace of mind, lol ๐Ÿค“

I have been struggling with this myself, so sometimes I just hit โ€œmark as unreadโ€, just to separate a few messages from the restโ€ฆ but I hate how messy my inbox is :c

I prefer to keep my stories in PM, and as Thia mentioned the 'mark as unread' bit to keep them showing on the quick view of the envelope, that's my main way to keep the important ones on top of my view. I also use the stars mentioned in the actual inbox for active RPs, but I don't really sort by them. It's a shame that you can't pin conversations.

The 'mark as unread' keeps the mark on the envelope though and always reminds me that something important is waiting for a reply. It works better than the stars for me anyway who likes to keep things in view, such as the red notification numbers on the envelope. With that I don't need to open the actual inbox mostly at all, just the quick view. It can show up to 10 most recent/unread conversations at once so it's very nice.

Back
Top Bottom