Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty lill one ([[black_rose]] x Soldier)

Soldier

Banned
Banished
:" Come on you are going to make us late." The strong built blond haired male in a black Edguy band T-shirt dark black jeans, a bullet belt and dark matching shoes. He knew his step sis wanted to go to this small party. Manny times over he heard her ranting about it at night on the phone. What really caught his ear is what he thought where moans and a buzz of a toy in her room next to his at night. Manny times he thought he heard his name in the little whimpers she gave out. The party they where off too was small five or so people. Some vodka and such. He even had her and him a room to sleep in. It was not her first party, though this would be the first with heavy booze. For once he would safe guard her in their own room:

Maria growled some and looked up at her step brother. She wanted to go to this party but she knew she was going to have a hard time. She WAS going to get drunk probaly even though she was 18 and no legal age yet. It bugged her a little that it was her step brother that was taking her and she knew he had been dieing to fuck her but still. Wearing a short tight skirt and a tight short top. Looking at him as they got to the party she heard loud music and she opened the door to see two of his friends and their girlfreinds. Biting her lip she went in then sighed some going over to the couch and sitting down. She nodded her head to the two guys and two girls they knew her from the other parties she went to. Her hair being a dirty blonde and her eyes being a greyish blue.

:He would never openly admit it but he did. HE was 20 just a few months from age. With a sigh he took a few shots of vodka and sat in a chair not far from his sis. The conversation was lose. One of the couples had already been trashed and where getting at it near her. This humored and bothered Roderick in an odd way. It was ashamed he had no one he could have. He doubted his step sister wanted any of him. But he made it known that she could pounce if she chose:

Maria sighed some and took at least 2 shots of vodka and she started to feel a little dizzy and drunk. Biting her lip some as she saw the couple going at it she shook her head and went over to her brother grabbing his crotch then kissing him hard "Hmm wheres that room that you told you had for us??". She smirked some then grabbed his hand pulling him up and starting to take him to the room. Smirking some she looked back at him then pushed him against the wall putting her hands in his pants and kissing then nipping at his neck "I want you bro..I want you to make me into your bitch".

Roderick gasped at her touch in the chair. Bu when they stared up the hall he did not think it was real. though when she pounced eh knew it was. Already eh had a hand up her skirt rubbing in to her wet panties. He guided her in to the room and locked the door with an audible click. So my dirty little sis you did masturbate thinking of me " He said smirking as he slid his shirt of and stood. Alowng the dim light of the room to catch his form for her:

She smirked some as he rubbed her went panties and pussy and it started to get her more and horny and wet. When he led her into the room she smirked some and nodded "Hmm what other guy do you think I have been masturbating to..No one is better or as musclar as you". She smirked some and somewhat slammed him against the wall bringing her hands into his pants again and she bit his neck hard maoning into his ear "bro make me yours..show me who is in charge".

:With a gasped he pushed his hand under her skirt and ripped her panties of with ease. With a fast movement he spun her around and hiked her ass up over a desk . He held her down with a free hand while he undid his pants. With a bit of effort his shoes and all where gone. Leaving the tank of a man behind her with his twelve inch cock ready to use her tiny little hole:

She whimpered some as he ripped her panties off then she looked at him then away screaming a little as he hiked her ass over a desk. Looking at him she glared some and growled a low growl under her breathe "you better not rape my ass bro you promise me that..I've never had it in my ass and I'm not ready yet". She looked at his cock and her eyes went wide then she struggled some "aww hell no your not going to fuck me with that long and thick of a cock". She struggled some to try and get herself free but it grip was hard.

he knelt down to lap at her cunt softly to wet her and ready her.. after a few taste he even passed his tong over her ass a few times before he slid back over her body. With ease he line his tool up and pushed ion hard enough so shed feel the pressure but not hard enough to harm or hurt her. Each vain and inch slid in slowly . his eyes closed as he felt her velvet walls encase him. On this first slid eh got only maybe seen of his tool in to her:

Back
Top Bottom