Mx Male Sub 4 noncon, angst, bind & torture, etc..

schizoaffectik

Meteorite
kinks I'm looking to play ;
non con
pain
rough
blood play
knives
abuse
torture
violence
humiliation
bondage
degradation
cum (lots of it, with huge cocks)
death and murder kink
breeding (although I'm looking to play these characters as gay male paired with other males pregnancy and breeding would not be possible for these guys. it's just the fantasy act that me and my characters find hot)

my characters ;
Dorian | male, adult, cannibal, bratty bottom
Mercedes | male, ageless, fallen angel, switch

Dorian
He is a cannibal cook, lures men through dating apps, likes to torture his victims before slaughtering them, and works as a stripper & prostitute. For fun he enjoys painting imagery of dead bodies as well as writing about the crimes he commits.
Despite being a flirt only to annoy people Dorian is a tsundere who will never admit his romantic feelings. He's not had any relationships because he is uninterested in the dull average person. it's hard to keep his interest so he gets bored easily and finds ways to amuse himself by being spiteful or irritating.
I'm thinking either one of our characters gets kidnapped by the other, or maybe they meet and develop a fake relationship with the intent to kill the other, eventually they start crushing on each other and are incredibly in denial about it but they go from enemies to partners in crime (eventually lovers & maybe murder husbands?) they end up as roommates and bond over their interest in killing people

Mercedes
He is a prophetic angel who can see into the future. He can tell the fates of others, a very rare trait among angels, but he often can not see his own future. Mainly takes the figure of an adult male although he can take many other forms.
Mercedes was not born, but created by the gods. He was to be among one of the highest of angels and was to be sent to work in the kingdom of heaven to work as a servant. That is until he ran away from heaven. the gods put a bounty on him because he is wanted dead for the crimes he has committed.
I'm thinking maybe he makes a deal with a demon in exchange for his soul so he can have help to get revenge on the gods by killing and destroying heaven. or maybe there is a demon who is sent to assassinate him but instead kidnaps him, tortures him, and uses him for sexual gratification and the two end up in a relationship eventually <3 there's a common theme here LOL

Because I am new please message me privately either here on site or discord, thanks loves see u soon!! <3

Back
Top Bottom