Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB E.X.H.I.B.I.T.I.O.N.I.S.M. & C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N. ☆ Supermodel gone bad ☆

horizonsandzebras

~ heathen on the loose ~
I´m going to keep this simple.
Indulging in just about only, T-E-A-S-I-N-G give or take my main fave, I thought this idea of a story will evolve only around these primary goals, to praise the best of all kinks naturally? I mean, why not...you read me? I am Discord friendly, as well as being able to play on site in either PMs or threads. Email is also a possibility.
Also some exhibitionism with just a dessert of voyerism and top/bottom-play D/s oriented will take part in all of this, so ... here we go!
I´m not going to print out too much flesh here, since I´d rather want to mould this plot together with someone, but there are certain wishes on my behalf such as when comes to character choosing and also elaborating, okay?

What kind of partner am I seeking? A female roleplayer interested in the depths, quirks, twists and flaws of your character, even how ever beautiful she is:
In this plot I want YC to be a
model, either starting fresh and cluelessly walking into twists and turns at crossroads which MC the producer will set-up in her way. She could also already be a promising star and constantly travelling around the globe, Paris, New York, Milan, Sydney, London. < - - Warning! Link is a.l.m.o.s.t. SFW.
Her career is, latter, not only a jet-set story, but as a successful businesswoman she has a team supporting her life, booking her meetings, shootings, catwalks, you name it.

MC(s) could be various. Why not the cunning producer. A respectable, nice front but with the mind of a serpent. I wouldn´t mind playing a Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde if comes down to it. It´s not entirely impossible V-I-D-E-O-R-E-C-O-R-D-I-N-G and/or H-A-C-K-I-N-G will play a part of this roleplay.
Either I´ll play a well-known or semi successful photographer in his 40´s – 50´s or so still trying to hit it big, quite addicted to YC.
And just how addicted we could brainstorm a bit.
Or I could do multiple characters, depending in which way we steer the plot. Feel free to let me know if you get any thoughts on this.

What model is YC going to be? I can see different approaches to this. The attraction will have impact, so... And still, remember, these are only examples, here we go:

Examples:
Briana Smith < - - Link SFW
Priscilla Ricart < - - Link (N)SFW
Sierra Skye < - - Link NSFW more of Sierra here... NSFW
Beatriz Corbett < - - Link "SFW"
Sofia Jamora < - - Link NSFW more of Sofia here... NSFW
Mikaela Lafuente < - - Link NSFW
Priscilla Huggins < - - NSFW
Laura Sommaruga < - - Link (N)SFW
Jessica Kylie < - - Link NSFW
Abigail Ratchford < - - Link NSFW
Lindsey Pelas < - - Link NSFW
Abby Rao < - - Link SFW
or others, I won´t mind if she is no celebrity either as long as YC tease the hell out of MC, right!!?

Turns ☆ Twists ☆ Characteristics
One other option which I did give some thinking into is what if YC has special powers down her sleeve? Yeah? ...No?!
What I would like is if we come up with something to spice up YC´s inner, yep the twist to her character. And here is also where your Big Faves and Likes come into play.
I won´t spoil anything with telling you what that could be, so feel free to add any flavor and suggestion in a PM, perhaps she risks getting caught for . . . (?) . . . this could either be a darker theme, or a true crime story. (I am not far from limitfree, peek into my f-list NSFW). I do look forward hearing from you so we could discuss the plot a lot more. Sounds interesting? Hit me up!

If you are S-T-I-L-L with us and have read this far - impressive stuff! Perhaps we can find potential, creative fun as in fact we´re prolly gonna match. Lucky you will get my lucky number 6-6-6 (Make sure you type it somewhere in your reply).

Last edited:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I updated some, and highlighted my main fave naturally: Teasing. - What did y´all think?!

Ecchi is also something I am interested in = Playful sexual themes which will involve certain hot intentions, or insinuations, not necessarily leading to having sex a.k.a penetration in that sense.

Don´t hesitate to come hit me up if you see anything of interest in my thread!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom