Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female WidowTracer (Guys welcome too if you’re playing F)

Nezaree

Banned
Banished
Gonna go back to looking for this because I’ve never had much luck before. I don’t even play Overwatch anymore (where’s Overwatch 2 so I can play story mode stuff!) but I still love the character designs and personalities. Massive crush on both Lena and Amélie. I’d be looking to play Lena as the Sub to Amélies Dom but I could be convinced with a good argument to play Sub Amélie.

Story wise though, I’ve always liked the idea that Amélie has slowly been breaking free of Talons mind wiping and gaining back her identity. Realising the scope of what they’ve made her do. Which leads to her making an escape and going into hiding from both Talon and Overwatch. An old hideout no one would think to check that she boobytraps and turns into a makeshift home. Secluded away from the world. Overwatch learns of this but is doubtful it’s true so doesn’t seek to go looking for her. All except one optimistic girl that tries to see the best in people. And has recently split up from her girlfriend so is filling the void with a new personal mission to not dwell on what could have been. Lena ends up having to contact Sombra and give out some Overwatch secrets to learn the location of the Windows Nest but she does. We start there with Amélie expecting a fight now that she’s been fine whilst Lena just wants a chance to help her.

Kinks wise I'm pretty simple. My absolute Nos are scat, watersports, vomit (any toilet or bodily function play kinda stuff), pregnancy or breeding, excessive cum, unrealistic sizes of asses or breasts etc. , guro and death (although only as kinks. Story wise that's fine when it's needed), vore, heavy focus on feet (I don't mind a little if it's your thing) and anything to do with ageplay or underage. Favourites are BDSM, spanking (all forms), teasing (verbal and physical), light humilaition, I love anal more than vaginal penetration (especially with toys) and ass worship. Though I'm also a softy for aftercare and romance. Anything else I'm either willing to try or into, though if you want to ask about anything specific please feel free. I don't judge anything except for ageplay.

If you want to ask me any questions feel free to message me here, otherwise I prefer to use discord for my roleplays as it’s where I can best keep up as I’m on mobile. If you’re interest feel free to add me at Aspirant#3178. Hopefully someone who reads this will want to try it out so I hope to speak to you soon if that’s you!

Back
Top Bottom