Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sister, My whore.

Kolath

Pulsar
Conner sighed looking over at his sister in the passenger seat. She was curled up glaring at him no and the. â??Come on sis it wonâ??t be that bad.â? He had basically dragged her out of the house to come to this party. She never had been much of a party girl which made their parents very happy. However Conner had other ideas for his little sister. Even at fifteen she had filled out nicely and he was going to use that to his advantage.

Pulling up to the house where the party was being held he got out and opened her door taking her hand. â??come on sis you will like it I promise.â?

Maria looked at her brother and glared some "I'm not fucking stupid you asshole I know you want to fuck me and if you even try I'm going to scream my head off". She looked back out the window she shook her head and looked at the cars passing by. When they got to the party she saw the lights not on and she heard loud music then she knew what her brother was up to. Growling as he took her hand in his she smacked him hard across the face with her other hand "don't fucking ass touch me and I fucking mean it".

Yanking her hand out of his she pushed him against the car then started to walk towards the house were the party was. Shaking her head she only wore a short black skirt and a short tight red tanktop. Looking back at her brother with those dark blue steel eyes it scared most people but it didn't seem to scare him. She went into the house slamming the door and everyone looked some people saying "baby what a temper". She growled some and leaned against the wall her black hair falling into her eyes.

Conner growled softly as she pulled away from him. His eyes narrowed watching her fume off to the house. Damn her, she was so hot headed and so smart, how did she already know what he wanted from her? He watched her rushing up to the house her short skirt barely covering her panties. Another growl escaped his lips as he pulled a package from the trunk on the car. He had been planning this for awhile, ever since she had started to fill out nicely.

He walked up to the house seeing a few guys already heading for her making him a bit jealous already knowing that the guys knew her as someone that would say yes to them fucking her. He stepped in and looking at the guys just stared them down making them back off. He grabbed her arm looking hard into her eyes. â??You little slutâ?¦your coming with me.â? He pulled her up the stairs toward one of the rooms set aside for sex.

Maria looked around the place as she saw the guys coming for her and she sighed some "guys not tonight okay my brother wants me and I want to see if he can fight me". When her brother came in they smirked and she looked at him smiling some "bitcha". She looked back at the guys then nodded then when her brother grabbed her arm she yelped some getting a scared look in her eyes as he glared into her.

Biting her lip as he dragged her to the room for sex she whimpered and gulped some knowing no one would be able to stop him no matter how hard they fought him. Looking in his hand she saw the drugs and she looked up at him with a scared look in her eyes "bro you can't fucking do this to me seriously you fucking can't". When she looked back at the drugs she shook her head and backed up against the was a terrifed look in her eyes "fuck off bro please don't do this". She looked around and the blinds were shut so only the dimly lit light put light in the room.

He smirked as she noticed the package in his hand. He moved closer pinning her hard against the wall so there was no escape. â??Too late my little sister. I want you and there is nothing you can do to stop me.â? Hi legs moved preventing her from trying anything like kneeing him. Grabbing one of her arms he pulled it out taking a needle from the package he pressed it into one of her larger veins and began to slowly inject the drug into her system.

Pulling back he moved over locking the door and turning on the low lights. â??The nice thing about that drug is it wonâ??t dull the senses too much so you will know everything that happens to youâ?¦and even enjoy it.â? He started to walk back over to her, â??You will be mine tonight sisâ?¦and you will be my whore from this night onâ?¦because you will want more of that drug and only I can give it to you.â?

Maria looked at him as he came over to her and pinned her against the wall. Screaming some as she struggled some she looked up at him and glared deeply "bro your a fucking bitch lower then anyone I know". Whimpering some she winced as he put the needle into her vein then she looked at him sliding down the wall "asshole". She shook her head and looked away sighing some.

When she heard the door lock she growled and started to get back up only to fall back down. The drug was already taking effect on her little body and she glared at him as she started to get hella horny and wanting more. Biting her lip she looked at him then away and whimpered some as he said she was going to be his whore for the rest of her life. Sighing some she looked at him then nodded "fine".

He smirked kneeling in front of her seeing the ever slight glaze of arousal that the drug produced. He reached out brushing his hand on her cheek knowing that the drug made every touch she received extremely pleasurable. Every touch no matter how simple or innocent it was, not matter who it was from would make her all the more horny. It was the perfect drug for this.

His hand brushed down over her arm before he gently helped her up, moving her to the bed. He knelt down in front of her smirking. â??Tell me sis how wet are you?â? his hands touched her knees starting to slowly rub up her legs a bit. Every touchâ?¦even if it was meant to cause pain or pleasure would make her horny.

She whimpered hard as he kneeled down infront of her and stroked her cheek but it also made her gasp hard and her legs tremble. Looking at him then away she tryed to push his hand away but she was to drugged to even bring her hand up that far. When he helped her over to the bed she glared at him some and looked at the door hoping soon that she would be able to get out. She layed back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling closing her eyes some as she felt another rush of pleasure from the drug go through her body and her body trembled hard.

When he touched her leg then started to rub up it she moaned hard and her body trembled once again "Bro..please..stop". She opened her eyes and looked down at him and she whimpered hard bringing her feet up and pushing on his chest but still there was no movement she couldn't even pushed with her legs and they just fell back over the edge of the bed. This time she knew she was in trouble and she knew she had no choice but to do what he wanted and when he wanted "bro please don't do this I'm scared". Tears came down her cheeks and she looked away and whimpered some.

Conner smirked as he noticed her try and fight against him but find that her body was entirely weak and unable to stop him. As her legs spread open he grabbed them lifting them up over her head and slipping his hands down into her skirt pulling her panties off in a quick move. Forcing her legs to remain up he started to roughly finger her pussy under her skirt. He may have been being rough but his fingers knew what they were doing to make her squirm in pleasure, just because he used drugs on a girl didnâ??t mean that he was some jerk that could only get girls that way.

Conner was very knowledgeable about a woman and her pleasure, he used it as a reward for his girls that did well. He knew that his sister was a little slut and had been sleeping around with a lot of the guys that he hung out with. It pissed him off, but if she wanted to be a little slut then he would let her be but he would get something out of it.

Her legs were still being held up giving him a good angle on her pussy. Pushing her skirt up around her waist he opened his pants letting his semi hard cock out. It was very very large bigger than any one that she had ever had before. He let the hard tip rub against her bare pussy letting her feel it grow even more. â??Your quite the little slut sis, and now you will be mine!â? he pushed deeply into her in one stroke.

Back
Top Bottom