Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My friend has a WHAT?! (overfiend_87/sub_voyage fan)

overfiend_87

Super-Earth
Today was valentines day, the most romantice day of the year. At Summervally High, David was holding a red envelope and sneaking to the lockers, sneekily putting it in his best friend's locker. He had a crush on her ever since he started noticing the girls. He was 16 now and had put this behind him too long. She was in his class and they were studying together at recess, but he lied to her, saying he was going to the bathroom so that he could put this card in her locker.

After finding a way for it to drop inside he smiled. Today would be the day he could go on a date with her and might actually get laid. Something they never taught in school was about waiting with sex or that the one they love may not be ready. This was obvious in Jessica Parker, who was already 6 months pregnant and can't remember who got her pregnant.

Returning to studying he smiled as he sat next to her. "Sorry I took so long. there was a line." he lied, but hoped this would get by her sensors.

Jessica Parker sat on a picnick table located in the playground of her high school/elementry school. It was a beautiful warm autum day. And as she watched leaves were gently blowing. Sighing she looked around the yard and sighed. She was sad and she knew why.

Her friends called her a slut and a whore. Sure the teacher's hadn't told them about sex but she found out on her own. She asked a boy over and stripped his clothes off then hers and inserted his cock into her tight pussy. It felt so good she thought. And soon every day and night she would do this. She even tried fucking girls and found that she liked it the same. While everyone liked her she had a secret. the secret she was a female but also had a guy's penis.

Sighing as she recalled her past she noticed her boyfriend was missing. Then she remembered he said ne needed to go to the restroom. Sighing she waited for his return. While she waited she tried studying by herself but it wasn/t the same.

sub_voyage fan said:
Jessica Parker sat on a picnick table located in the playground of her high school/elementry school. It was a beautiful warm autum day. And as she watched leaves were gently blowing. Sighing she looked around the yard and sighed. She was sad and she knew why.

Her friends called her a slut and a whore. Sure the teacher's hadn't told them about sex but she found out on her own. She asked a boy over and stripped his clothes off then hers and inserted his cock into her tight pussy. It felt so good she thought. And soon every day and night she would do this. She even tried fucking girls and found that she liked it the same. While everyone liked her she had a secret. the secret she was a female but also had a guy's penis.

Sighing as she recalled her past she noticed her boyfriend was missing. Then she remembered he said ne needed to go to the restroom. Sighing she waited for his return. While she waited she tried studying by herself but it wasn/t the same.
((I think you misread it. It was meant to be futa so your character is the futa waiting in the library since they were studying. Jessica was a NPC to explain that sexual education isn't as good as it should be.))

sub_voyage fan said:
((yeah I did. Should I just redo it or what?))
((yes please, sorry to be a pain, but would make more sens to post it rarther than edit it so I can remember what post I'm following. Plus it was probably a little bit of my fault too. but I'm not going to give up on the RP. You looked like that would've been a great post if you didn't misread that.))

sub_voyage fan said:
((anything else you wanted me to add to it?))
((no, the name's up to you. Perhaps she could be "average" looking to the other guys, but be really sexy to my character, but she doesn't know that. Maybe she has a crush on him but is afraid he'd be too freaked out if he saw her dick?))

((alright. I just re-modified it, hoping to make it easier to understand and adding a few more bits of detail.))

Today was valentines day, the most romantice day of the year. At Summervally High, David was holding a red envelope and sneaking to the lockers, sneekily putting it in his best friend's locker. He had a crush on her ever since he started noticing the girls. He was 16 now and had put this behind him too long. She was in his class and they were studying together at recess, but he lied to her, saying he was going to the bathroom so that he could put this card in her locker.

After finding a way for it to drop inside he smiled. Today would be the day he could go on a date with her and might actually get laid. Something they never taught in school was about waiting with sex or that the one they love may not be ready. He had no idea that his friend was different from a normal girl.

David wore the school uniform, comprising of a white shirt, black jacket, black tie with the school logo and a pain of black trousers. His hair was cut shot and a beautiful dark brown colour that shined in the light, showing that it had been cleaned recently. Once he returned to studying he smiled as he sat next to his best friend and the girl of his dreams.
"Sorry I took so long. there was a line." he lied, but hoped this would get by her senses, yet women always appeared to know when men were lying.

((k))
Kristina Evans was sitting on a bench looking around. It was breezy day and the leaves were falling. As they fell they made a rustling noise. Soon she closed her eyes and started to listen to the choice. Upon hearing it felt like a beautiful noise that she wished would never end. Closing her eyes she returned to studying her exam.

As she studied he she thought of her boyfriend. Looking around she noticed he was gone. Then he remembered that he had to go to the restroom. Looking around she waited for his return. And as she waited she got up and stretcched her legs.

((he was already sitting next to her))

"I'm sorry I was gone for so long. There was a line." he smiled to her and hoped that this would get by her. He looked her over and moved a bit closer. "You know...it's strange being valentines day. You think you'll get one?" he now said, hoping she would head to her locker before the bell would ring and find his valentines day card. He had loved her for so long, but never got to tell her yet.

((okay.))
She looked at her and blushed. "It is alright." She sighed softly and closed her eyes and started to dream of having him. But then she woke up and grabbed her books and started to head to the locker. She ndded to grab books for her next class, she thought.

"were you asleep?" he laughed as he asked Kristina and watched her get up and leave in such a rush. He smiled, laughing as he watched her run away. She really was something. He loved her so and hoped she would be his valentine. He headed to class aswell. He couldn't remember where his next class was, but something told him that it was with her.

She looked at him and sighed softly. Yes she had fallen asleep but then again she didn't care. "Yeah I was asleep." She replied. Afterall class was boring and she could easily get extra credit.

"Better get your books." he called out to her since he continued to run to class. They had a good ten minues before the class would start and they would be late. He was heading off first though, hoping for her to find his valentine's letter. It informed her to wait behind after school. The valentine will make himslf obvious to her.

She looked at him and sighed softly and blushed. Soon she went to her locker to get her next books and saw the note. Upon looking at it she wasn't sure who it was from. But she knew that it was from a secret admire. Wondering who it was from she looked at the note again.

Back
Top Bottom