Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ & ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ด.

Ruin

๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
Banished
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme

Tq8G6vF.png

Hail. I am Ruin, an experienced writer who is new to BMR and eager to set up a number of fresh storylines. I prefer to keep introductions concise as to not lose any potential interest, so I'll begin with a rundown of what you can expect from me as a writing partner:

I consider myself an advanced writer, able to push out substantial posts a few times a week. I have no preference between threads or PMs, but I will not write off-site. Feel free to ask for my discord, though -- ooc exchanges are often easier that way! I also have a strong preference for drawn image references. Yes, I am a bit of a weeb.

This thread is currently a WIP and will be updated frequently.

gwYG7GH.png

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐——
None of these kinks are mandatory. I do also very much enjoy consensual scenes and stories, so I have split my prompts into dark and light catagories.

x Dub/non-consensual
x Sub/dom dynamics
x Power loss/struggle
x Light & heavy bondage
x Teasing
x Clothed sex
x Fingers in mouth
x Face fucking
x Sexual pain
x Virginity (vaginal/anal/oral)
x Height differences
x Uniforms
x Dangerous men
x Risk of pregnancy
x Possessiveness & jealousy
x Salivation
x Degredation
x Pet names
x Bad ends

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—”๐——
These are all hard limits.

x Underage/age regression
x Hyper proportions
x Oviposition
x Vore
x Birthing
x Scat
x Amputation

B8RueM4.png
๐—ง๐—ฌ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—”๐—ก๐—˜
x High fantasy setting. Themes include loss of power, non-con, and possibly public humiliation and forced marriage. This one is a little vague, but I'm absolutley craving this.

The Western Kingdom of Eriadel is pressed beneath the tyrannical rule of its young Empress, whose short rule and even shorter temper has seen the grisly demise of any who stand against her maddened name. Eriadel's power stands tall through the continual, oppressive abuse of resources garnered by her late father, whose poisoning remains an unsolved mystery even now.
However, such chaos attracts the eyes of an even deadlier tyrant, who has marked Eriadel for their next victory. The Empress' inexperience in warfare allows for a swift coup de grace, and with the impending threat of the tyrant's arrival at the Palace, even her closest council have ceased to fear her as her power wanes.

๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—”๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ
x High fantasy setting. Strong themes of corruption.

Seldom did the Demon King walk the earth with human feet, but on one such occasion, he was certainly glad he did. Boredom had drawn the tyrant away from his throne and into distant forest trails, within which he found a most grisly spectacle; a vagabond acolyte of the First Goddess, crouched over the bludgeoned corpses of his lesser brethren.

From their lifeless, grotesque bodies, she drew out their discoloured blood and daubed her talisman in their entrails. She was young, yet strangely stoic โ€” the orphaned offspring of the old churches, no doubt.

The Demon King, still bearing human disguise, asked curiously what she was doing.

โ€œI am headed to the obsidian lands, to slay the Demon King and take his heart.โ€

The wind brought with it a cold chill, whistling through thicket branches and cascading down the mountainside. It was difficult to suppress the smile which drew onto his features, humoured by her ambition and her ignorance of foresight. Humankind, mundane and long oppressed by the century-long onslaught of demon-borne creatures, still often found ways to surprise the hellish king.

โ€œVery well,โ€ he had declared, and stated he would accompany her along the road, for he knew the route to the obsidian realms well.

So would begin their peculiar partnership and their journey to the ancient throne โ€” which the Acolyte would discover to be empty, and her companion to beโ€ฆ gravely inhuman. Her excursion would be arduous and straining on her pure, mortal soul, tainted by every encounter with demon-kin along the way.

๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ข๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก
x Feudal Japan setting with dark fantasy potential.

Settling for rest after an arduous journey, a confluence of rebellious Rลnin attend an upper class safehouse and brothel for means of unwinding, populated by geisha and oiran alike. One particular oiran-in-training is acutely attentive, perhaps asking one too many questions amidst her poetic whispers. A careful eye notices the warning signs, and she is outed as a spy -- a fledgling agent of the enemy who is painfully unaware of the consequences of her ambition.

TDZipRJ.png
๐— ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— 
x High fantasy setting. Shamelessly inspired by the manwha of the same name.

A fledgling Queen's ascent to the throne had been arduous, laced with assassination attempts, doubt, and the people's strong desire for patriarchy. Rendered ambitious and conceited by the constant prattling for her to take a royal husband, she announces her first declaration: like her father before her, she would take a harem of royal consorts, selected from the rankings of high-born men so that she might choose the most appropriate successor with enough time (and experience.)

The court is horrified, albeit intrigued, for this presented them with the opportunity to nominate their sons for potential royal integration.

๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—–๐—จ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ซ
x High fantasy setting. Light-hearted on the surface, but can probably be twisted a little, if that's your preference.

A court mage is tangled in ambition, desperate to reach breakthroughs within his studies yet always seemingly hindered by a lack of nigh unobtainable vessels and equipment. One evening, during his nightly wanderings, he encounters a peculiar creature sleepily collapsed on the roadside. Further observations show the creature to be a succubus; an elusive, lesser demon of pleasure who feeds on the desire of men. Pity and intrigue drives him to carry her back to his abode, and after rousing her from her unconscious state he learns that her exhaustion is a result of her refusing to feed. She is self-conscious and ashamed, and openly wishes she had been born as something else.

Demons are among the most effect conduits of magic, and the mage proposes a compromise through an almost symbiotic relationship. She can feed from him, in exchange for lending him her power.

f1ioGR9.png
๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—ก ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ
Alternate versions of these universes are preferred, with OCs all around. However, I will name any canon character I might be willing to play. Just ask! I have marked my favourites among these with a โ™ฅ.

x Demon Slayer โ™ฅ
x Bleach
x Pokemon
x Psycho Pass
x Jujutsu Kaisen
x Goblin Slayer โ™ฅ
x Code Vein โ™ฅ
x Nier
x Baldur's Gate
x Attack on Titan
x Resident Evil

9JaynhE.png
๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ
Various pairings for plot bunnies.

x Lycanthrope x Noblewoman
x Prince(ss) x Servant
x Soldier x Spy
x Queen x Bodyguard
x Angel x Demon
x Vampire x Thrall
x Cursed Prince x Priestess
x Mage x ?Creation

๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก (๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—™๐—ช)
Various visuals for plot bunnies. All links likely NSFW.
Kidnapped.
Hard kiss.
Suspended.

bS6TDj9.png
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme

A little bump, before I get back to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom