Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male taboo, rough, extreme - welcome to my dark side

Shadow of Suzanne

Meteorite
I am a straight female looking for serious writing partners for long-term smutty storylines primarily involving taboo, rough, or extreme kinks. I am comfortable writing multiple characters in a complex world-building situation as well as one on one scenes in a smaller, shorter plot.

I will play a submissive, a masochist, or an equal, but I do not play dommes. I do enjoy playing powerful, complex women with a dark side as well as women who are caught in bad situations. Dubcon, noncon, and bad endings are favorites of mine. I also enjoy elements of BDSM.

My full list of likes, dislikes, and limits are collected at https://www.f-list.net/c/shadrael%20shadows/

I should state up front that I love 'costume' settings and different historical / fantasy / sci fi settings, so modern plots don't come naturally to me. However, if you come to me with some fucked up ideas for modern play, I will hear them out.

I am not interested in vanilla romance, slice of life, or non-sexual RP. But if you want deep, detailed, fucked up erotica that will leave you questioning my sanity and possibly yours, I'm your girl.

You can contact me at shadrael.shadows@gmail.com or via PMs in this forum. I have a discord, and will give you the tag if we decide to write together.

FAVORITE ORIGINAL SETTINGS NOW WITH IDEAS

Roman-- slaves, captives, clash of cultures, debauched family (think Spartacus)

Dark Ages / Medieval-- forced marriages, incest, religious taboo, Viking invasions, adultery,

Inquisition-- heretics, priests, and interrogations, what's not to love?

Victorian-- kinky shenanigans behind closed doors, brothels, incest, opiates, master/servant

Modern-- bring me your ideas; the rougher and meaner the better; jealousy, abuse, kidnapping, crime stories

WW1 and WW2-- this is a new one for me. I'm interested in occupied France, women of the resistance, forbidden romance

Science Fiction-- cyberpunk, dark near future, space opera, cybernetics, androids, designer drugs

FAVORITE CANON SETTINGS

Please note: I want to play original characters in these canon settings. I considered taking these out because people tend to want a campaign set in the exact universe and I still want the kinks and originality.

Mass Effect universe-- Omega, cross-species / xeno, the prison ship, a geth/human relationship

Star Trek universe-- a new ship, a new voyage, new relationships, new dangers, a cardassian/bajoran master/concubine

Warhammer 40k-- i would love a fucked up relationship between a space marine and a female inquisitor, or a female found on a derelict ship who may or may not be a heretic and her fucked up relationship with an inquisitor, a captured soldier in the clutches of the cultists of Slaanesh.

Forgotten Realms / D&D-- standard fantasy; so many ideas, mostly taboo, noncon, or kinky. we'd have to talk

Dragon Age Inquisition

Shows like "The Expanse" and "The 100"

FAVORITE ELEMENTS

Incest, esp. forced incest or elements of rough consensual
Elements of Noncon
Captivity
Forbidden Romance
Cross-Culture Pairings
Public Humiliation

I am generally friendly and approachable, but please don't waste my time & yours if our kinks are not compatible. I am fine with just starting or OOC preparation.

Back
Top Bottom