Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Locked Vault

Lockdown

There are no pacts between Lions & Men
Vault to keep Lockdown’s characters or ideas and more in one place.

No one’s allowed to post here. DM me as an alternative.

Last edited:
One of my favorite characters to play as before I began strictly roleplaying OC's. Character fits anywhere and is perfect for any story.

Name: Toto Sakigami

Titles/Other Names: Mockingbird

Universe From: Deadman Wonderland

Appearance:

Character Alignment: Chaotic neutral/Chaotic evil

Personality: Toto is widely regarded as a ruthless, coldhearted, bloodthirsty sadist, which is... somewhat true. He does enjoy hurting people and he is bloodthirsty in the most literal sense, and he doesn't hold back in a fight, but it'd be a stretch to call him coldhearted. The violent side of him really only shows if a fight breaks out or he's pushed into one; otherwise, he generally has a polite, friendly demeanor, tends towards charity, and has a select few people who he'd do anything for. The most important of those people is his adoptive sister, who he looks after partially out of guilt for indirectly causing his biological sister's death. He's a very curious person and spends a lot of his free time trying to gather any new information he can, whether it be through talking to people, reading, or sneaking around. There are some social conventions he simply can't seem to get a grasp on, particularly those involving privacy and personal space.

Likes: The taste of blood, fighting, learning new things, his sister, strong opponents

Dislikes: Losing, being underestimated, suicide, evil doers, being lied to

Bio: Not much is known about his history. He grew up in an orphanage along with his older sister, but a massively destructive earthquake struck when he was 10 and she died protecting him. There are several undocumented years between then and his arrest, and not much is known about his time in Deadman Wonderland aside from his reputation as undefeated and brutal. Toto swiftly became one of the most infamous deadman. With his bouts ranging from underdog opponents engaging in a slug fest to dethrone the reigning champion or sufficed as sheep to the slaughter in order to satisfy the angry gods bloodlust (The angry gods being the viewers that is). It's no wonder he's a crowd favorite and a deadman's worst nightmare.

Weapons & Equipment: His own blood (see below)

Skills & Abilities:

Branch of Sin {Love Labyrinth} : This allows him to copy the abilities skills and weapons of other Deadmen easily, either by tasting their blood or eating their flesh, which makes him one of the most powerful Deadmen in the series. While he can easily copy other Branches of Sin and use them with ease, he cannot evolve them like Ganta and Senji did nor use their evolved powers if they have already evolved, due to them being different people and having different personalities.

Enhanced Endurance: Toto (while being possessed by Hagire Rinichirō) has displayed an incredible amount of endurance by surviving a high loss of blood, fourth-degree burns, cuts, stabs, surgery without anesthetic, even losing his two right limbs and being crushed by a giant tower. This was all due to his incredibly high interest in Shiro or what he calls "Love" and for wanting to know what love truly meant.

Branch of Sin: As a Deadman, Toto has the ability to freely control his blood out of his body.

Regeneration: Toto can heal himself immediately. However, unlike Shiro, he can't regrow lost limbs, but only re-attaching them and more serious injuries require treatment. But anything less is something that Toto can easily shrug off.

Speed/Agility: Toto is faster than the eye can see. Capable of appearing next to someone when he was a few meters away a moment ago. This speed also enhances his agility. Swiftly allowing him to perform acrobatics in the middle of combat to add some flare to the fight and to possibly show off. His small size and lack of raw strength are more than made up for by sheer speed and agility.
It's also important to note that this skill of his isn't a power like the others. But instead a physical attribute gained through years of experience.

Quotes: "Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer."

Other: For fans of the series: This is the real Toto, not Hagire (For anime fans, the "Toto" that appears in the anime isn't actually Toto).

Last edited:
First things first Hello!

R.edd13d4d0228a0f88d838fa40ff1609a

About Me
- Avid roleplayer for ~10 years now
- My main character is always a masculine man and I don't mind writing for men or women regarding side characters
- I prefer heterosexual parings for romance, bromance is also welcomed if I'm roleplaying with another man (brotherly love and comradely that is, nothing sexual). None of the stories are required to have (b)romance
- I don't mind a steamy sex scene, so long as it's fade to black and implied. Anything below smut is also fine with me such as cuddling, handholding, kissing, etc...​
- I try to respond within a week. Most of the time I do so in a few days. But sometimes life gets busy or your muse is lacking. I will let you know if anything interrupts my progress and would gladly appreciate if reciprocated
- Literacy and punctuation are a turn on. I am a bit picky so don't feel bad if we don't click. You don't have to match me, just have the basics with your own flavor to your writing is all I'm asking
lycoris-recoil-takina.gif
Status - OPEN

Writing style: Third person
RP location: PMs (Can be convinced to do so in threads)
OOC location: PM's
Average post lengths: 400 - 2,000 words
Samples —> 🙂

- Now, let the magic begin! -

tenor.gif

Hard Yes

Slow-burn Romance
Well choreographed Action Scenes
Equal Excitement for Planning
Mind Blowing Plot Twists
Knee Slapping Humor
Give Me Some Conflict!
A shaken not stirred margarita 😉
Hard No

Gary/Mary Sues (I’m open to a handful
of special agents either augmented
genetically or born with special skills)
Poor Grammar & Punctuation
Ghosting
Lack of Ideas
No Initiative (Doesn't give me

something to work with,
with each post)
Stirred margarita
😭
Pairings

Secret Agent x Spy
Secret Agent x Assassin
Secret Agent x Scientist
Secret Agent x Thief
Secret Agent x Bounty Hunter
Themes

Action
Romance
Espionage
Betrayal

Cat & Mouse Play
Plot Twists

You read the title correctly

How would you like to partake in a action, adventure, romance spy/assassin secret agency business included roleplay?

If that doesn't sound cool to you then we can't be friends 😜

Spy x Family, Lycoris Recoil, John Wick, James Bond, Mission Impossible, and Kingsman
are to thank for providing the foundation for this idea

Now shall we declassify this fictional world?

These ideas are also open ended. Feel free to bring your own so we can tweak it

If anything tickles your fancy then Pm me a couple of examples of your writing and let's start a roleplay together 🙂

Context:
The world has grown into a more peaceful, prosperous, and safe place to live in. But the truth is, danger patiently lurks within the shadows. The evil who wishes to eclipse the blinding light of good and order upon this world never would've thought the light could create a monster of it's own to drive the evil back into the abyss.

This "monster" is a highly classified agency known simply as P.A.T.R.I.O.T (Primary Anti-Terrorist Regional & International Operations Taskforce). The agency, dubbed P.A.T.R.I.O.T, specializes in inventing state of the art weapons and gadgets to complete missions regarding espionage and or possibly including assassinations in order to safeguard a tranquil tomorrow and ease the suffering of people's everyday lives. With agents enlisted from various government agencies throughout the globe, their reach is limitless.

But evil will always lurk in the shadows no matter how many times you stamp it out. So the agency focuses it’s efforts to combat the Syndicate of organized crime, individuals following their own sinister interests, and or anything posing a threat to the greater population. Overall, P.A.T.R.I.O.T makes sure everyday life isn't ruined by any forms of terrorist/criminal threats.

MC will be a top secret agent who works for P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Usually running solo missions or the designated leader for larger scale missions. MC is malleable since I want them to fit the story we would like to tell. Whether or not YC works for P.A.T.R.I.O.T, the crime syndicate, government agency, or something else doesn't matter to me.

Lastly, I want this story to have a plot twist, intense action, slow burn goos bump inducing romance (Not required), creatively inventive with gadgets galore, and with a villain/antagonist who could rival our characters (Or maybe you are the antagonist). So really, I want this roleplay to feel like it can come from the foundational works it was built upon.

R.416ecac2295cbc7192bb5c7f548302db

Spies! Camera! ACTION!!!
Action, Romance, Adventure, Espionage (Sneaky Sneaky Snake 🐍)

Secret Agent x Spy

Special intel says a nuclear launch codes are being sold and our characters have to intercept them before it's too late. But what happens if YC is actually working for a different agency?

tenor.gif

Two's a Crowd, Three's a Party Galore!🎉🎉
Action, Romance, Adventure, Betrayal (Ohhh, spicy drama🔥)

Secret Agent x Assassin

A ghost from MC's past appears and now wishes to finish what they started. Framing him for something he didn't do, YC is sent in to 'silence' MC.
or
MC is sent on a mission to gain intel form a high priority target. YC is sent in to kill the target to make sure the intel isn't spilled. With conflicting missions, sparks will fly

1362340518504706919.gif

You've Got the Brains, I've Got the Brawns, But Who Has Our Backs???
Action, Romance, Adventure, Semi- Sci Fi?

Secret Agent x Scientist

MC is tasked with protecting YC (Whether you work for the same agency or not) unless her genius minds falls into the wrong hands
or
MC has to find and stop YC who has created a new invention that can destroy the world

A15613-C9-E802-4-B08-85-B8-8547-ACCB49-BE.jpg

Den of Thieves
Action, Romance, Adventure, Cat & Mouse play (MEOW!🐾)

Secret Agent x Thief

YC stole important intel right as he was about to complete his mission. But she would've never thought he would be harder to shake off than steal from

ltk61lli3ak91.jpg

Hunting Season
Action, Romance, Adventure, Betrayal

Secret Agent x Bounty Hunter

YC hunts MC for the bounty on his head
or
MC has to kill YC before you kill an important target

{=}

Oh wow, can't believe you made it here
Heh, that's what she said
anya-anya-forger.gif

RT Banner

Spa
Cover
Spa⚔️🧬🔪 Bio

Never supposed to be born in the first place. He had already proven to be unviable when his biological parents were trying to have a baby via IVF. Before he could be born, Yohane had already lost this chance at life. But a second chance was given when the agency were looking for the next group of test subjects. CLICHE adopted Yohane and tampered with his genetics and fostered a miracle into his life. CLICHE gave him life while they created a valuable asset.

From the moment he could walk, Yohane was taught everything needed to perform as an efficient assassin. Gifted with a physical enhancement, his abnormally enhanced fast twitch fibers allowed him to react to his surroundings faster than any human allowing him to excel in hand to hand combat.

Knowing nothing more than the agency as his home, he was at the top of most of his classes and became the youngest assassin in the agency. But before he accomplished such feats, there was an underlying problem the agency was trying to fix. Given the nature of his conception, along with the genetic tampering, the stress his body endures from using his fast twitch muscle fibers eventually strained his already chronically ill heart. Burdened with a fatal heart condition, Yohane would’ve been lucky to have made it to 15.

The experimental program had already suffered major drawbacks from MANY failed experiments. But with Yohane being the most promising in the tenth generation of mutants, everything seemed to be turning for the program. Yet, his condition meant his investment will fall short. Hence the program was prematurely discontinued after the tenth generation of mutants. As for Yohane, the agency was scrambling for a solution before a prime assassin would meet a grim end, a foreign agency provided an experimental heart built to handle the stress levels that Yohane needed. In exchange, this foreign agency will be owed an equivalent favor down the line. Remarkably, this meant Yohane was granted a third chance to live.

As of the modern whereabouts of Yohane, he is stationed in a classified location in Japan fulfilling smaller missions under his own request. The agency granted this in order to monitor his condition and to not stress his new heart too much since it’s only experimental and not built to last him past his late 20’s. Along with the assassin straying from his ways of cold and calculated killing to now gaining sympathy and only killing targets who are irrefutably sinister instead of those who pose a threat to national security.​

Plots Headers

Adoptive Family

Father - [SA__06 ] [MASI01] Shin Genji (The Mockingbird): Shin Genji, otherwise known as Mockingbird, was a valuable asset to the agency. He served as a spy before later serving as an assassin at the same time. He was notorious at being able to mimic anybody’s appearance and voice given enough time to make a face mask and perfect the attire/voice of his target, hence his alias.
But his historical moment at the agency happened after confronting something the agent never seen before. It was a mutant from an unknown foreign agency who was interfering with Shin’s current mission. All of the members in his team were wiped out and communication was lost. But when the dust settled, Shin protected his nation from this invader and brought back the deceased mutant for the agency to study, albeit being permanently crippled and injured in the process.
After some tests, along with his medical care from the strenuous accomplishment that almost costed his life. A discovery was found in Shin’s DNA showing signs of a similar dormant mutation.
Wishing to run more tests, the agency requested to perform more tests to unlock the mystery of these mutations. They also promised to perform the best medical procedures on him if he were to agree on par with what government officials would be treated if Shin agreed.
Seeing the monstrous mutant wreak havoc on his homeland and feeling a patriotic desire to not prematurely retire, Shin agreed and become the first experiment in generation one for the mutant program.
After the many tests and treatments, Shin’s health steadily rose and his abilities of mimicry only heightened. He was now able to mimic the abilities of his fellow mutants, along with battle tactics allowing him to mirror his opponents fighting style almost perfectly.
His time at the agency became priceless, saving his country from countless threats alone and training every new mutant generation to become perfect agents. Shin is still widely regarded as one of the strongest mutants in the program’s history since he’s trained several mutants before his retirement among the last of the mutant generation. Allowing him to copy their powers and moves in the process. A grandmaster in his own right, Shin his a guide and striking example of what it means to defend your nation with honor and what it means to be an agent.

Shin now lives with his wife and daughter while running a cafe in an undisclosed location. Although retired, he still trains and guides agents who seek his skills/knowledge.

Mother - [MASIV10] Akira Genji (Crimson Fox) Telepathy via being able to sense the electrical signals of people which also allows her to somewhat see a bit into the future of someone’s actions​

Older Brother - [MAVII2] Daisuke Genji (Oni Ape): Daisuke Genji, otherwise known as Oni Ape, is a remarkable assassin and his strength is almost unrivaled.
Older Sister - [MSⅧ8] Veronica Genji (Venezuelan Vixen or Cutzy Kitsune): Is able to emit a pheromone which allows her influence on those who find her attractive.​

Younger Sister - Himiko Genji: Biological daughter of Shin and Akira. Secretly likes Yohane

Abilities

SpacerStandard CLICHE Assassin requirments

• Peak Human Condition: Physically fit comparable to profesional elite athletes
  • Multilingualism: Required to at least know four, Yohane is fluent in 6 languages including: Japanese, English, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, and Spanish
  • Intellectual: Taught in advance courses of History, Math, Reading, Philosophy, etc at the academy
  • Master Martial Artist: Specific mastery in Muy Thai, Brazillion Ju Jitzu, Krav Maga, Sambo, and Gun fu
  • Master Marksman: Proficient in most fire arms, especially handguns and machine guns
  • Multi-Melee Master: Proficient in most weapons but especially knives and bow staffs
  • Stealth: (Can’t be caught after finishing your assassination now can you? 😉 )

SpacerEnhanced Fast-Twitch Muscle Fibers

• Fast Reflexes: Yohane is able to react to incoming attacks so long as he’s able to see, feel, or hear it coming. His brain doesn’t process the information quicker than anyone, it’s merely his body reacting faster than any person can
  • Combat Prowess: Capable of using his fast-twitch fibers in order to provide his punches with a much more impactful force because of his speed along with being able to supply this punishment with constantly quick tempo, Yohane can be compared to classic Kung Fu movie stars
  • Everlasting Stamina: His muscles are able to keep up with Yohane’s profession and do not tax as early as a normal human’s would. This ability only further increased with a decade of training
  • Swift Sprinting: Yohane rarely ever runs at his top speed since his body is more attuned towards using his speed in combat vs sprinting along with his heart not being able to keep up with this rigorous exercise for long. He only uses it for dire circumstances and since little training has been done Yohane can only maintain this sprinting for so long before needing rest

Spacer▶▷ Plot B [Setting ; Pairing ; Theme A, Theme B]

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

Spacer▶▷ Plot C [Setting ; Pairing ; Theme A, Theme B]

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

Samples Banner

Writing Sample A
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas efficitur lorem dui, at consequat magna semper eget. Nam vestibulum quis enim non sagittis. Cras laoreet lobortis metus eu condimentum. Vestibulum lobortis, urna sed vulputate fermentum, nunc dolor euismod ante, id scelerisque lacus justo quis purus. Phasellus id magna ligula. Sed purus tellus, pharetra nec pretium at, ullamcorper ut elit. Duis quis leo a leo pulvinar malesuada. Aenean facilisis, nunc sit amet blandit lobortis, felis felis aliquet nunc, sollicitudin suscipit felis turpis at tortor. Fusce dui orci, porta vitae posuere id, consequat non massa. Pellentesque sed porttitor ipsum. Maecenas pellentesque dictum nibh ac cursus. Quisque facilisis bibendum mi vitae maximus. Donec tincidunt varius elit, a pellentesque libero tempus et. Ut bibendum vehicula ipsum, at maximus nunc ullamcorper quis. In eu mi at dolor gravida maximus.

Fusce finibus lorem ut libero finibus, sed scelerisque nisi gravida. Phasellus ac luctus sem, eget aliquam quam. Vestibulum sit amet dignissim elit. Nam in pretium nunc, ut pretium leo. Donec enim metus, tempor at consequat vestibulum, viverra tincidunt leo. Etiam in augue ultrices, mollis elit in, ullamcorper nulla. Donec quis tellus ac metus maximus scelerisque. Sed volutpat metus interdum, congue lectus sit amet, hendrerit dolor. Nullam nec eleifend ligula, in interdum lorem. Aliquam ornare a diam id porta. Duis malesuada enim id pulvinar ultrices. Curabitur id eros eu magna ultricies pharetra. Nulla sagittis eu lacus in ultrices.

Sed sit amet volutpat sem. Vestibulum vehicula nulla sed metus commodo faucibus. Nullam vulputate, purus sed volutpat gravida, odio est congue quam, ut varius nisi dolor vitae leo. In justo nisi, dictum molestie feugiat eget, lobortis in mauris. Duis laoreet enim eu ipsum finibus scelerisque. Nam dignissim vel quam eget aliquet. In et viverra libero. Nam semper odio nec elit cursus suscipit. Sed finibus laoreet tortor in tristique. Curabitur eu lorem vitae nisi suscipit ullamcorper dictum eget libero. Vestibulum commodo lectus massa. Praesent malesuada odio enim, quis porttitor purus molestie ut. Nullam turpis augue, feugiat quis aliquam a, consectetur ut neque. In vestibulum orci sed ligula interdum, eu sagittis dui facilisis. Donec ac lobortis risus. Donec et enim rutrum, auctor ligula vel, vestibulum odio.

Writing Sample B
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas efficitur lorem dui, at consequat magna semper eget. Nam vestibulum quis enim non sagittis. Cras laoreet lobortis metus eu condimentum. Vestibulum lobortis, urna sed vulputate fermentum, nunc dolor euismod ante, id scelerisque lacus justo quis purus. Phasellus id magna ligula. Sed purus tellus, pharetra nec pretium at, ullamcorper ut elit. Duis quis leo a leo pulvinar malesuada. Aenean facilisis, nunc sit amet blandit lobortis, felis felis aliquet nunc, sollicitudin suscipit felis turpis at tortor. Fusce dui orci, porta vitae posuere id, consequat non massa. Pellentesque sed porttitor ipsum. Maecenas pellentesque dictum nibh ac cursus. Quisque facilisis bibendum mi vitae maximus. Donec tincidunt varius elit, a pellentesque libero tempus et. Ut bibendum vehicula ipsum, at maximus nunc ullamcorper quis. In eu mi at dolor gravida maximus.

Fusce finibus lorem ut libero finibus, sed scelerisque nisi gravida. Phasellus ac luctus sem, eget aliquam quam. Vestibulum sit amet dignissim elit. Nam in pretium nunc, ut pretium leo. Donec enim metus, tempor at consequat vestibulum, viverra tincidunt leo. Etiam in augue ultrices, mollis elit in, ullamcorper nulla. Donec quis tellus ac metus maximus scelerisque. Sed volutpat metus interdum, congue lectus sit amet, hendrerit dolor. Nullam nec eleifend ligula, in interdum lorem. Aliquam ornare a diam id porta. Duis malesuada enim id pulvinar ultrices. Curabitur id eros eu magna ultricies pharetra. Nulla sagittis eu lacus in ultrices.

Sed sit amet volutpat sem. Vestibulum vehicula nulla sed metus commodo faucibus. Nullam vulputate, purus sed volutpat gravida, odio est congue quam, ut varius nisi dolor vitae leo. In justo nisi, dictum molestie feugiat eget, lobortis in mauris. Duis laoreet enim eu ipsum finibus scelerisque. Nam dignissim vel quam eget aliquet. In et viverra libero. Nam semper odio nec elit cursus suscipit. Sed finibus laoreet tortor in tristique. Curabitur eu lorem vitae nisi suscipit ullamcorper dictum eget libero. Vestibulum commodo lectus massa. Praesent malesuada odio enim, quis porttitor purus molestie ut. Nullam turpis augue, feugiat quis aliquam a, consectetur ut neque. In vestibulum orci sed ligula interdum, eu sagittis dui facilisis. Donec ac lobortis risus. Donec et enim rutrum, auctor ligula vel, vestibulum odio.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom