Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Just hear for the post count

MysteriousStranger

Meteorite
Looking for a M sub to dominate.

The premise of the RP is this:

MC is YC's neighbor. YC Lives with his fiancé, a lovely, kind, beautiful, woman who YC is deeply in love with. MC however has a crush on yours and insane streak, and she isn't about to let something as small as YC being engaged stop her from getting what she wants. YC and MC are on friendly terms for neighbors, first name basis etc. MC will do something and end up with blackmail on YC so that she can bend him to do her will behind his fiancés back.

Hope that's detailed enough, MC will also be bringing her friends into it. I am looking for someone who is protesting the entire time, trying to figure some way out of it but ultimately will do anything to make sure he fiancé doesn't find out about what is going on, thinking she'd never believe he'd been blackmailed. That YC's fiancé would just think he was cheating and break up with him.

Kinks:
Blackmail,
bondage,
bdsm,
pain,
breeding kink,
Multiple F x M,
creampie,
Femdom,
humilation,
disbelief ("No you came in her so its not rape, if you're turned on enough to cum it means thats consent!" obviously not true but it's the sort of thing MC and her friends believe)
slutty outfits,

and I am willing to go crazy kinky with this as well:
magic
vore
hypnosis
etc

if there's a kink you want just ask I am very open!​

Back
Top Bottom