Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Breeding My Harem (Longterm Pokemon Harem plots, NSFW Link.)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Idea 1: A futa Pokemon breeder has been trying to get all the best Pokemon bred. She has learned about an usual method of breeding that is said to have positive results: breeding a willing human woman with the desired Pokemon.

the breeder heads out for any women who want to participate, either to gain stronger Pokemon, or to fulfill a lifelong sexual desire. Perhaps they see it as their calling?

The breeder learns of an underground Pokemon League that is female trainers only. If any lose a gym battle, they're ravaged and bred by the Gym Leader's Pokemon. If they win, the Gym Leader is ravaged by the victor's Pokemon. The most impressed Gym Leaders are known to join the trainer's journey.

With a new goal in mind, she sets off to try to find the ideal trainers to breed the best Pokemon possible with to take on the Underground League.

Idea two: A futa has been traveling through various regions for her career as a photographer. However, her subjects aren't normally public knowledge. She is trying to find women to model, but also be willing to breed with Pokemon on camera. Those who accept the role would travel with the futa.

Idea 3: A futa trainer is caught up with a Team Rocket Grunt who was separated from her group while on the run. After being defeated by the futa, the grunt is "captured" and finds that she's to serve her new owner. The trainer makes her life better despite being owned now and is forced to breed with the futa's Pokemon. The grunt eventually decides to get her fellow female grunts to serve the Futa.

Idea 4: Two trainers face off for a battle, and the loser doesn't have any money to pay. As an alternative, the loser submits sexually to the winner, who's a futa, and her Pokemon. This results in a kink being discovered by the pair and they decide to focus on it more, eventually trying to find more who would enjoy it as well.

Idea 5: A futa wants to have her dream about being a celebrity become true. She has been in the Pokemon Contest scene, but hasn't been successful. She learns of an underground contest circuit, where in contests, it's a Pokemon who mates with a human female. Finding one girl willing to do this, the futa enters her and she wins. Finding success as a "manager", the futa recruits more women to participate, though some seem more interested in the futa herself. (Closed)

Idea 6: A futa breeder on a ranch has grown frustrated with keeping her Pokemon happy. She hires a girl to act as a farmhand, but neither expected for the Pokemon have their way with the new help. However, seeing that the farmhand was enjoying things, and the Pokemon were satisfied, the futa decides to have more girls come help and join in the lewd fun.

Idea 7: There's a little known secret where women can be caught like Pokemon, but only with their consent. Two girls who have been together test this out. One of them, a futa, captures her friend, and she now has to obey her "trainer" who proceeded to have her way with her as well her Pokemon. Now wanting to have more girls, the futa sets off to find more who would enjoy being caught and bred by her.

Idea 8: A futa trainer has learned about the fact berries actually have an effect on humans. The Enigma Berry allowing for a human female who eats it to become impregnated by a Pokemon during mating. The trainer travels around to find any willing girls to help her figure out what Berry effects there is for humans. The Trainer's Pokemon love this as they get to breed with attractive women. Although, the Futa also wants to have her way with the girls as well.

Idea 9: Unova is home to some of the most attractive women, and had become a place where sexual activities became the norm. A futa from another region came in hopes to sleep with as many attractive women, including the gym leader who brought her, Skyla. Her dream is to find as many Unovan beauties to help satisfy herself and her Pokemon.

Idea 10: A futa trainer is becoming bored,as with her male Pokemon. She decides to travel around a region with a unique proposal for women. In exchange for sexual servitude, the futa would help the willing girl with whatever their issues are.

Idea 11: There's a convention that happens once a year. It is an adult expo focused on sex of all kinds. This also a rare chance for one to obtain a legal sex slave. A futa trainer attends out of curiosity, and learns of there being slaves who breed with Pokemon and truly love it. Convinced to try this out, she purchases three slaves and winds up enjoying them as well as being a Pokemon Breeder.

idea 12: In a region where Pokemon aren't captured. Instead, human women can be "captured" if willing. A Manectric wants to have a harem of human bitches, but his partner is a lustful futa that wants slaves. The two need to work together for their shared desire.

These are meant to be a long-term with heavy smut, mostly with pokephilia and interspecies breeding as the primary kinks. Pregnancy will be handled as eggs that are developed inside then laying them once ready. This would be a short term thing. For the record, I would like to take things a little slow and not dive straight into the smut. Some plots however will get to the smut faster if you want.

For the harem, I am not asking for a lot. At least three girls here. We can do it one girl at a time to avoid overwhelming you. They can be canon or OC characters.

For kinks, besides bestiality and interspecies breeding, we have skimpy/sexy outfits, outdoor sex, bondage, and gangbang. I can be flexible and can add or remove things as requested.Can do stuff like Nonfatal Soft Vore like this.

Limits are no gore, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and characters under the age of 18. These are hard limits.

I don't do IM or discord. Due to life and spotty Internet, I am slow to reply, but I DO COMMIT! I don't ghost without saying anything, and I won't expect you to reply immediately. If you want to drop the plot, just please let me know. If I fall silent for several days, just send me a message to check in.

I can easily do two paragraphs, but I match my partner's efforts usually. I don't expect you to do much. At least a paragraph that's easy to make out. Not a Grammer Nazi, so don't have to be perfect. I do third person past tense. Keep in mind, I am using my phone, so I can't accurately guess that my post is similar in length to yours.

For those who like doing face claims, please be aware that I encourage you to use drawn images and not real life. This is just so things can mesh together when imagining.

I enjoy organic reactions, so I greatly prefer female partners.

If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know in a PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom