Mx Female Lets Write a Story | MxF | Literate | Open

Dimples

Star
Availability: Open
Craving: Pregnancy, Omegaverse
Note: Please, please, do not message me telling me to look at your RT.

Hello! I’m looking for a couple of good partners to bash our heads together and hopefully create something awesome. I am looking to play male. I am a female IRL and I don't care if you are male or female, as long as you can play a convincing woman.

10630826.gif

A Few Important ThingsI expect this to be read

Must be able to write at least 3 good paragraphs: I am a multi-paragraph writer that usually writes anywhere from 400-1000+ words. If you can not average out at least 3 paragraphs to go off of, I get turned off rather easily. I understand there are times when the story dies down, as will the amount we will write. But, I’m warning you now, if I get a one-liner, I’m dropping the story right then and there. I want description. Tell me what they are thinking, feeling. Describe to me their reactions and what they are doing. Details are an amazing thing and will always get me going.
All stories will be in 3rd person: This is non-negotiable.
I prefer writing through threads or PMs: I Do Not roleplay through Discord. I have no problem discussing things or brainstorming the story through it. But, I will not write the story there.
Looking to play a Dom male character: Firstly, I am female looking to play male. I enjoy playing more of a gentle approach on Dom males (praise, aftercare) with a confident, knows what he wants, and will get it assertive.
Smut Vs. Story: At the moment, I'm looking for more of a smut-based story with enough story to keep things going and fun.
My posting rate varies: My posts range from two or three times a day to once a week. It all depends on what is going on in my life and quite frankly, my muse of the story.
I may ask for a writing sample: If you contact me, I will look through your past thread stories and read some of your writing content to see if we will be compatible as writers. If I don't see any recent ones or any at all, I will ask for a writing sample before anything else. Please be prepared for this.
Feel free to just send me a message of an intro post: If you have an introduction post of a story you really want to do, maybe someone dropped the story, or perhaps you just wrote it, doesn’t matter. Feel free to randomly send it to me. I’ll look over it and see if it piques my interest and I’ll let you know so we can move it to a thread or not!
PM me if you are interested: Send me a message of what you would like to do. May that be an idea of mine, one of yours, or just a simple pairing to brainstorm off of. Please don’t send me a message with nothing but “Would you like to rp.” That drives me crazy and I most likely won't answer. Also, don’t post here.
Do not PM me if you have nothing to go off of except your RT: I've had so many come to me who had no ideas, nothing, and only asked me to look at their RT. I'm not interested in that folks. If I wanted to look at your thread, I would have looked at it on my own time.

A few things I like

Pregnancy
Risk of pregnancy
Temperature play (Example: Ice and wax play)
Pleasure control
Visuals (Warning: I will post pictures throughout the story. Some might be NSFW)
Giving and receiving oral
Foreplay and teasing
Light bondage
Marking/Staking claim (Example: Hickeys, bite marks, and scratch marks, lips stick stains, marking with cum.)
Pet names
Tattoos
OOC (I'm a sucker for discussion and plotting random ideas and plot twists)
Large dicks. (Nothing so big that it doesn't make sense)
Flirtation
Experience partners playing against inexperienced. (Personally, I prefer to play the experienced in this.)
Playing a Possessive and overprotective male
Jealousy
Things that involve the sense of smell. (Example: Omegaverse pheromones, Perfume/cologne)
Dub-con
Fated pairs
Love-hate relationships
Knot locking (Omegaverse)
Thigh stockings
Corruption
Fluff
Vanilla Sex
Rough/angry sex
Cuddling
Omegaverse
Incest (siblings)
Subverse

Dislikes

Extremes (Example: Extreme bondage, any kind of bathroom play)
Characters that don’t have a human form. (Example: Humanoids or demons that look more monster than human)
Anthros/Furrys (I am okay with playing things like nekos though.)
Decay/Zombies/Post-apocalyptic/aliens/Science Fiction
Playing younger than yours characters.
Mary Sue perfect characters/Doormat characters (No one is perfect. I hate characters who have no problems at all)
Adultery/Cheating.
Licking armpits

A Few Ideas​

Feel free to send me yours! I have a lot of ideas and I’d rather not overwhelm you. They were originally made for me to play female, just flip the rolls in it. So, I’ll put this little link here where I have bookmarked my thread where I have all my plots. If you wish to look over them cool. If you don’t, cool too. I’m always open to brainstorm. Just keep in mind, I please ask that you come to me with something in mind.

Beware: Plot Bunnies!

Writing Samples.
(Just for reference as my writing style. I think all of them right now are of me playing female)

Thank you all. You guys are amaze-ballz. You really are. Sending my love! :blowkiss:

horny.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom